KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Jun Kazama vs Jill Valentine

Jun Kazama vs Jill Valentine
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Jun Kazama vs Jill Valentine

I was always interested in what would happen when Kazuya's lover and the mother of Jin, thought to have been killed, would take on the brainwashed partner of Chris Redfield?

Jun is in her TTT2 getup while Jill is still brainwashed.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 04:36 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Re: Jun Kazama vs Jill Valentine

Jun has mystical power and a old art martial style ( Kazama style) she has defeated Devil before. So she should win here

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 05:27 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I don't recall any crazy feats from Jun. Jill could probably just ya know .....shoot her.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 05:56 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

That wouldn't be fair now, would it?

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 06:34 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

No, it wouldn't. He didn't specify h2h though, and guns are part of Jill's standard equipment. Mostly though, I was just joking around because I am bored. stick out tongue

In h2h, I'd still favor Jill. Jun's abilities are vaguely described in Tekken, and she existed at a time when the games weren't big on feats. While brainwashed, Jill appeared mildly superhuman and is a competent fighter. Jun's only saving grace is that she might be more skilled, but I don't know if it's enough to save her.

I give Jill the win.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 08:31 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Jill would win.......if she was anywhere as good as Nina.

sig by ScreamPaste

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2011 10:39 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Jill would win.......if she was anywhere as good as Nina.

QFT, i even doubt that Nina would be able to defeat Jun, she is the one who defeated Wang Jinrey ( he trained Lee, to be the rival of Kazuya)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:41 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

What? Wang falls into the same basically featless category that Jun does dude.

Jill would beat his ass even worse honestly.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 4th, 2011 at 11:44 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 11:41 PM
crimson_2010

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StyleTime
What? Wang falls into the same basically featless category that Jun does dude.

Jill would beat his ass even worse honestly.

So Jill would beat Devil? Jun isn't featless cuz beating Devil is a great feat. You could see Wang feat in his tk 6 ending, even if it's no canon, its show what he can do if he was the winner of the tournament. Jill is no match for tekkenverse.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 04:54 PM
StyleTime

The Jun vs Devil "fight" was never actually shown to my knowledge. If I recall correctly, she merely stopped him from possessing Jin as a baby. Not to mention, Jun is usually depicted as a neutralizing force to the Devil. She is his silver bullet, if you will.

Besides, let's be honest. Based on Tekken 2 era Devil depictions, Jill would beat him too.

Are you talking about the dashing elbow that Wang did? Yeah, Jill beats his ass.

This isn't about Jill vs Tekkenverse. It's Jill vs Jun, and Jill wins unless Jun gets better feats.

Last edited by StyleTime on Jul 5th, 2011 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 06:32 PM