KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » orochi vs oni gill oro

orochi vs oni gill oro
Started by: samirerre

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samirerre

orochi vs oni gill oro

this is cvs3 !!!1!

akuma is fighting oro
oro dosent giveup
.......... oro lose

now akuma need's to face gill
akuma supriesed to see him alive after the last encounter
but it dosent matter to him

the fight starts they both fight for hours
akuma use raging demon on gill but gill was fster
so he dudged it,then gill unleashed he's full power.
metaors from the sky's curropting the whole place

oro watching them ruining tree's and wrecking the whole place.
then something happens,orochi rises
he tell them from above that they(humens)did to much destruction
to the earth and now he wants to punish them
oro joinning with them

FIGHT START'S

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 01:12 PM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

forgot to mention that akuma becomes oni

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 02:36 PM
samirerre is currently offline Click here to Send samirerre a Private Message Find more posts by samirerre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Gill will win this on his own, based solely off of what we know of Orochi. Orochi's power has never been explored in depth, neither has Gill's, but we know a little bit more about Gill than we do Orochi.

I would say that Orochi is one of those characters who will always be limited in VS threads because of a lack of story feats. Orochi's case isn't as bad as some of the Darkstalkers but it's still a bad/good case of the creators focusing more on plot, rather than character details.

I will say that Orochi not being able to beat Kyo and Iori, yet someone like Ash being able to do so still bothers me.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Jul 16th, 2011 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 07:21 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Gill will win this on his own, based solely off of what we know of Orochi. Orochi's power has never been explored in depth, neither has Gill's, but we know a little bit more about Gill than we do Orochi.

I would say that Orochi is one of those characters who will always be limited in VS threads because of a lack of story feats. Orochi's case isn't as bad as some of the Darkstalkers but it's still a bad/good case of the creators focusing more on plot, rather than character details.

[B]I will say that Orochi not being able to beat Kyo and Iori, yet someone like Ash being able to do so still bothers me.

Huh!! What the heck are you talking about? Ash never ever beat Iori or Kyo, he just wait the opportunity to steal their power ( when their state is pretty weak), that's all.

For this fight, like you said, Orochi a little feat but he can wipe humankind to oblivion. We don't know what Oro with two hand is able to do neither Oni's full power. Maybe the trio have the upper hand here.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2011 08:47 PM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by crimson_2010
Huh!! What the heck are you talking about? Ash never ever beat Iori or Kyo, he just wait the opportunity to steal their power ( when their state is pretty weak), that's all.

Where did you get this from? On one of the KOF sites (forgot which one, it was translated on SRK, tho), all it says is, Ash defeated Iori in the Riot of Blood after Iori brutally attacked his own team. I don't remember readin' about Iori being weak, anywhere.

It's sucks, but Ash won that fight fair and square. He's stronger than he looks.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 01:46 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

Ash defeated Iori one on one. True. But this possibly happens because of Kagura's power. Remember that Ash stole Yata Mirror from Chizuru Kagura.

And, maybe Orochi is lacking feats as a boss character. But all we know is, he is stronger than Goenitz who wrecked the entire stadium with a small portion of his power. He is strong but I don't know if he could take on Oni, Oro and Gill all by himself.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 03:56 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

You also have to keep in mind that Gill is stronger than Juri, who is capable of destroying a Mega Mall with just a power up, and a fake version of her weapon. I think More information is needed for Orochi to be placed in a thread like this.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Last edited by Frisky Dingo on Jul 17th, 2011 at 05:43 AM

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 05:39 AM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

i agree with you all
orochi is in deep mass her
but i most say that he can take them each one
by one
but i think that orochi is really fu*k up with powers
remamber he's win pose where he slashes himself and automaticly
healed

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 06:08 AM
crimson_2010

quote:
Where did you get this from? On one of the KOF sites (forgot which one, it was translated on SRK, tho), all it says is, Ash defeated Iori in the Riot of Blood after Iori brutally attacked his own team. I don't remember readin' about Iori being weak, anywhere. It's sucks, but Ash won that fight fair and square. He's stronger than he looks.

ash's story :
"Oh, yeah! ... From there I do not remember very well, but Ash approached Yagami-san in the back and pulled out ... a soul? .. Something like that, he pulled with force and hence the Yagami-san also dropped ... " "That was when we arrived, right?"

Shingo Yabuki explaining Iori's defeat... it's from cyberfanatix. So yeah Ash didn't beat Iori fair and square like the coward he is.

agree with samirerre, Orochi could beat them one by one though.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 09:46 AM
crimson_2010 is currently offline Click here to Send crimson_2010 a Private Message Find more posts by crimson_2010 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

I don't think Orochi can beat any of them, given what little we know about all parties involved. ESPECIALLY ONI.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2011 09:26 PM
No End N Site

Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I don't think Orochi can beat any of them, given what little we know about all parties involved. ESPECIALLY ONI.

Pretty much what I'm thinkin. More info on Orochi has got to be disclosed if were gonna expect him to beat guys who can split seas, easily. He lacks the showings to stand a chance against Gill, let alone Oni lol. Until more is known, I vote to exclude Orochi from VS matches. Mizuchi may be another case, we can just assume that's Orochi as shown in the game.
ash's story :
"Oh, yeah! ... From there I do not remember very well, but Ash approached Yagami-san in the back and pulled out ... a soul? .. Something like that, he pulled with force and hence the Yagami-san also dropped ... " "That was when we arrived, right?"

Shingo Yabuki explaining Iori's defeat... it's from cyberfanatix. So yeah Ash didn't beat Iori fair and square like the coward he is.

agree with samirerre, Orochi could beat them one by one though.

I would like to know where they got their info from, because the ending shows that Ash and Iori met face to face. And then Ash walked away casually afterwards, with Iori defeated. I do remember that Ash did have 1 of the sacred treasures, but that still shouldn't give him the power to basically solo Kyo's team, 2 of the treasures.

(please log in to view the image)

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jul 18th, 2011 at 02:17 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 02:11 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Oni is on the same boat as Orochi if you ask me. Might as well just use regular Akuma.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 02:14 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Thing is, we don't know anything about Oni. Especially in relation to other SF top tiers. For all we know Oni would get has ass beat by Gill or Oro, or Gouken at their full power, since none of'em have ever been shown at anywhere near their full power either. Mainly since the situation for'em to go all out has never occurred.

And if the legends 'bout the Emp of the Illuminati are true, then that's a whole new ball game.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Jul 18th, 2011 at 02:28 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 02:26 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by No End N Site
Pretty much what I'm thinkin. More info on Orochi has got to be disclosed if were gonna expect him to beat guys who can split seas, easily. He lacks the showings to stand a chance against Gill, let alone Oni lol. Until more is known, I vote to exclude Orochi from VS matches. Mizuchi may be another case, we can just assume that's Orochi as shown in the game.

I would like to know where they got their info from, because the ending shows that Ash and Iori met face to face. And then Ash walked away casually afterwards, with Iori defeated. I do remember that Ash did have 1 of the sacred treasures, but that still shouldn't give him the power to basically solo Kyo's team, 2 of the treasures.

ROFL

Iori has the whole creep stance while he says FUUUU K KYO. Gotta love the implied homosexuality (please log in to view the image)

Then Ash pulls the "Go home and be a family man." laughing

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 02:52 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimson_2010

Originally posted by No End N Site

They got the info from Ash's stroy himself, it was just translated. As for the ending, where did you see Ash and Iori meeting face to face? The only thing i see is Orochi Iori facing a unconscious Kyo and Ash getting next to Shingo. Iori was gonna kill Kyo and totally ignore Ash's presence. Ash just sneaked and ****ed up Iori...

Orochi is the son of Gaia, Gill get his ass kicked by regular Akuma,Alex, Dudley(?), Rugal gained a portion of Orochi power and it took almost the whole cast of kof 95 to beat him.
Dunno if Gill would have a chance here.
We don't know enough of Oni and Oro either but Oro doesn't impressed me cuz Akuma did better feat than him.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 01:07 PM
No End N Site

They got the info from Ash's stroy himself, it was just translated. As for the ending, where did you see Ash and Iori meeting face to face? The only thing i see is Orochi Iori facing a unconscious Kyo and Ash getting next to Shingo. Iori was gonna kill Kyo and totally ignore Ash's presence. Ash just sneaked and ****ed up Iori...

Orochi is the son of Gaia, Gill get his ass kicked by regular Akuma,Alex, Dudley(?), Rugal gained a portion of Orochi power and it took almost the whole cast of kof 95 to beat him.
Dunno if Gill would have a chance here.
We don't know enough of Oni and Oro either but Oro doesn't impressed me cuz Akuma did better feat than him.

I didn't read that in Ash's story. All FAQs say he 'easily' won in a fair match. And c'mon dude, you can't be serious? Ash even comments on Iori's eyes. How can Ash see Iori's eyes from the back, dude? They have to see each other. In he 6th pic, Ash is clearly standin in front of Iori.

Gill didn't get beat up by anyone but Akuma, and neither of'em were at full power and Gill just resurrected after that. Everyone else you mentioned, Gill just casually tested and they put on a good show, so gave them what they wanted out of honor and respect. He didn't actually lose. I do know that Gill raised his hand a split a sea. That far surpasses anything Orochi has ever done at this point.

And Oro and Akuma fought to a stand still, neither actually using their full power, so they are all in the same boat and by showings, surpass Orochi, except Oro, who has virtually no showings.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 04:25 PM
samirerre

akuma has dark powers which cannot even tuche orochi.
only pure flames can seal him
OROCHI IS ETERNAL
he never die

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 07:26 PM
stargun

Akuma island chop says hi

Old Post Jul 18th, 2011 07:38 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samirerre

even planet buster cant take him down
without using the pure flames

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 01:29 PM
stargun

Originally posted by samirerre
even planet buster cant take him down
without using the pure flames
That's what we call a massive no-limits fallacy. Orochi may be immune to almost anything the KOF world has offer against him, but as far as we know that does not include planet busters. Saying he can withstand planet destroying attacks is no better than assuming he can withstand galaxy or universe destroying ones, he was never tested with any of those, never.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 11:14 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote