KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kazuya Mishima vs M. Bison

Kazuya Mishima vs M. Bison
Started by: Betterman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betterman

Kazuya Mishima vs M. Bison

Kazuya is from Tekken 6 and at 70%, he can use his devil form if nessicary.

Bison is from SF IV and at 50% (as result of being brought back to life).

Both have no backup.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 03:50 AM
Betterman is currently offline Click here to Send Betterman a Private Message Find more posts by Betterman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innominate__1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Unless there's more to bison i don't know of (shin or whatever next level of power) i'd go with kazuya... But interesting match... Maybe SFxT will help shed some light here in the near future stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 07:18 AM
Innominate__1 is currently offline Click here to Send Innominate__1 a Private Message Find more posts by Innominate__1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Vega even in his weakest incarnation (i.e SF II) was able to hold his own against Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Guile and Cammy all at once plus he took on a city block leveler Kikosho at point blank range without suffering any lethal injuries whatsoever, and even after that he yet managed to fire a giant energy dome likely more powerful than the attack Chun-Li fired against him prior to his escape.

SF IV Vega of course is stronger and should have no problems handling Kazuya or any Tekken character for that matter.

P.S Crossover games in general are non-canon, so saying SFXTK or TKXSF could help answering any questions involving debates betwen Street Fighter and Tekken characters is fallacious to say the least.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 09:09 AM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Meioh_Hades

I think too that Vega has greater powers than Kazuya.

And, if I'm well informed, Kazuya is full of hate, rage, etc. Since Vega's psycho power relies on negative emotions, does Dicatator can mind screw Kazuya and make him his thrall?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2011 10:27 PM
Meioh_Hades is currently offline Click here to Send Meioh_Hades a Private Message Find more posts by Meioh_Hades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I wouldn't go that far.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 12:04 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innominate__1
Restricted

Account Restricted

@SG Woah, woah... Easy there, haha... smile I posted that because the OP stated kazuya ''can use his devil form if necessary''... Giving him more of edge in power, strength, and abilites... also, bison's at 50%.... Oh and btw, about the TxSF thing, yeah i was being sarcastic.. Hence the '' stick out tongue '' (in case u misunderstood) smile

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 02:42 AM
Innominate__1 is currently offline Click here to Send Innominate__1 a Private Message Find more posts by Innominate__1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

That post was not meant to you in particular, but to anyone that could eventually bring up a cross-over and try to pass it as legit. And the Bison I mentioned in my post was him at 50%. Kazuya still has nothing over it, not even in devil form.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 07:50 PM
stargun is currently offline Click here to Send stargun a Private Message Find more posts by stargun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innominate__1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So.. Have you seen kazuya in devil form yet? And what can bison do at 50% that's so amaizingly powerfull?

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 02:39 PM
stargun

Aside from the flight the only thing Kaz gets in his devil form is that eye-beam. And 50% Bison was dealing with five of the strongest fighters of the SF II cast in one of the official prequel trailers for Street Fighter IV.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2011 10:33 PM
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stargun
Aside from the flight the only thing Kaz gets in his devil form is that eye-beam. And 50% Bison was dealing with five of the strongest fighters of the SF II cast in one of the official prequel trailers for Street Fighter IV.
Bison cant beat 5 strongest SF fighters or even 2. And holding his own against some doesnt translate into him beating Kazuya.
Kazuya also has a powerful tk and apparently a tk protecting field. And that's not full Devil mode either.

Not gonna side with anyone here because how the hell do you quantify % of a fighter?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on Sep 18th, 2011 at 09:40 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 09:37 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Re: Kazuya Mishima vs M. Bison

Originally posted by Betterman

Bison is from SF IV and at 50% (as result of being brought back to life).

Both have no backup.
Bison aint at 50% in SFIV, he's at 75 and Shin's at 100%. Normal Alpha's assumed to be at half and SFII (when the prequel trailer took place) is assumed to be at 25.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 07:47 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stargun

Originally posted by SamZED
Bison cant beat 5 strongest SF fighters or even 2. And holding his own against some doesnt translate into him beating Kazuya.
Kazuya also has a powerful tk and apparently a tk protecting field. And that's not full Devil mode either.
The fact Bison was able to hold his own against Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Guile and Cammy all at once tells quite a bit on who should win this match considering Kazuya would have been finished pretty quickly if those five ganged up on him.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2011 08:03 PM
SamZED

Actually in Devil form he might be able to hold his own for awhile against the team. But the thing is "holding ones own" against teams is usually overrated. That doesnt mean he can beat any one of them 1 on 1. Ryu alone has the potential to take him.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 04:13 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Ryu alone has never beaten Bison.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2011 05:37 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Never said he did.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2011 02:51 PM
FistOfThe North

Devil Kazuya 10/10x's.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Sep 20th, 2011 06:48 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Innominate__1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Aside from having the flight and lazer beam thing, kaz still has that TK thing, and even without all of that, is skilled enough to give him a hell of a fight, and is arguably more durable... And that's without going devil...

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 03:59 AM
stargun

Bison in a depowered state still survived an attack that would have killed even Heihachi, who is more durable than anyone in Tekken. And he held his own against five of the strongest fighters in the SF II cast each of them being more than capable of giving Kazuya the fight of his life and even beat him.

Also I would still say Ryu > Kazuya.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 04:36 AM
SamZED

Out of the 5 people listed the only one who can beat Kazuya is Ryu (probably). Maybe (and its a very big stretch) Ken.
I'll say this again, teams job. Every one on the team members can put up a fight against Bison and he wont stand a chance against all 5 of them going all out. Being a bad guy he can hold his own against the heroes at best. Also Heihachi isnt the most durable character, id say he's the leaset durable out of 4 top dogs.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 11:41 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Oct 6th, 2011 11:48 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote