KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ragna the Bloodedge vs Alex Mercer

Ragna the Bloodedge vs Alex Mercer
Started by: Stingerrain

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stingerrain

Ragna the Bloodedge vs Alex Mercer

So a while ago I decided i was going to stop posting here, but eh, I decided to give the ol' Game Verses Forum a second chance.

This battle is between the living virus and the wielder of the Blazblue (A.K.A The Azure Grimoire).

Fight takes place in Central Park, New York.

Scenario 1: Random Encounter, Morals on.

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted, they have some knowledge of each other and are aware that they are going to battle one another.

I apologize if this one-sided in favor of Alex (or possibly Ragna)

So who wins?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 01:20 AM
Stingerrain is currently offline Click here to Send Stingerrain a Private Message Find more posts by Stingerrain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Ragna eats him for breakfast in both scenarios and then uses James Heller as a toothpick.

Seriously. no expression

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 02:03 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The city block busting lightning timer wins.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 03:00 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danteiscool

what he said. Ragna is too fast for Alex to hit and Ragna's attacks are gonna lay on the hurt pretty fast.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 11:25 PM
danteiscool is currently offline Click here to Send danteiscool a Private Message Find more posts by danteiscool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote