KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » DMC Dante runs the original Dante gauntlet

DMC Dante runs the original Dante gauntlet
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarkestKing1

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 1)

(DMC) Dante Vs _Dante (Devil May Cry 4)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante ( Devil May Cry 2)

So DMC Dante take on the original Dante from all four games.

To me the original Dante is the real Dante smile

__

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 07:17 PM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

The original Dante kills himself after finding out about nuDante's luck with the ladies.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 08:47 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Re: DMC Dante runs the original Dante gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheDarkestKing1

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 3)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante (Devil May Cry 1)

(DMC) Dante Vs _Dante (Devil May Cry 4)

(DMC) Dante Vs Dante ( Devil May Cry 2)

So DMC Dante take on the original Dante from all four games.

To me the original Dante is the real Dante smile

__

I'd like to agree with you, but I'm not sure there is a "real Dante". 1 and 4 were the only true displays of character consistency. In 2 he was an emotionally nullified drone who didn't care about anything he did, and in 3 he was a wise-cracking adrenaline junkie. He's made a lot of characterization jumps throughout the series. Haven't yet played new DMC, so I can't speak for him. This is just how I feel about it.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2013 09:50 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Not using a lower case 'm' lost me for a sec.

NuDate only has strength above Dante3. 3's speed, regen, durability, weapons and abilities are all leaps ahead.

The only 'real' Dante that has a chance of losing is the manga version (which is about a year before DMC3) before the power-up at the end of it.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 12:50 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

Originally posted by BloodRain
Not using a lower case 'm' lost me for a sec.

NuDate only has strength above Dante3. 3's speed, regen, durability, weapons and abilities are all leaps ahead.

The only 'real' Dante that has a chance of losing is the manga version (which is about a year before DMC3) before the power-up at the end of it.
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
The original Dante kills himself after finding out about nuDante's luck with the ladies.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2013 02:28 AM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Wow I forgot this thread.

It amaze me how I made this thread out of anger because how I was mad the fact I was waiting Devil May Cry with the real Dante. Instead we got stupid reboot crap and bring Justin Berber Dante. mad

I seen What DmC Dante can do. But as far whom wins a fight.

The original Dante ( THE REAl Dante) pwn that fake Dante.

I hope Capcom bring Back the Real Dante for Devil may cry 5

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2013 09:56 PM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by EmptyHearted
Wow I forgot this thread.

It amaze me how I made this thread out of anger because how I was mad the fact I was waiting Devil May Cry with the real Dante. Instead we got stupid reboot crap and bring Justin Berber Dante. mad

I seen What DmC Dante can do. But as far whom wins a fight.

The original Dante ( THE REAl Dante) pwn that fake Dante.

I hope Capcom bring Back the Real Dante for Devil may cry 5

So you and TDK1 are the same guy?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2013 03:12 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by Sacred 117
So you and TDK1 are the same guy?

Who that???

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 04:57 AM
EmptyHearted is currently offline Click here to Send EmptyHearted a Private Message Find more posts by EmptyHearted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

TheDarkestKing is the thread starter, but you just made certain claim to starting the thread.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2013 03:33 PM
EmptyHearted

Originally posted by Sacred 117
TheDarkestKing is the thread starter, but you just made certain claim to starting the thread.

Ohhh shit I forgot to mention to everyone.

DarkestKing and me are related.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2013 02:09 AM