KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Suda51 vs Devil May Cry (Read OP)

Suda51 vs Devil May Cry (Read OP)
Started by: ichigo12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Suda51 vs Devil May Cry (Read OP)

Suda51 (Travis Touchdown, Garcia Hotspur, and Juliet Starling) takes on both DMC and DmC characters!

Scenario 1A: Suda51 vs DMC3 Dante
Scenario 1B: Suda51 vs DMC3 Dante and Vergil

Scenario 2A: Suda51 vs DmC Dante
Scenario 2B: Suda51 vs DmC Dante and Vergil

Mindset: IC
Restrictions: Travis only has Tsubaki, Garcia only has Johnson, and his three forms of weapon, and Juliet only has her signature chainsaw.
Dante only has Rebellion and Trickster, Vergil only has Yamato and Dark Slayer. They can go DT as last resort. No Ebony and Ivory

Who sends to Hell the other first?

-Signature property of DeathKap-
"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2013 10:10 PM
KurosakiIchigo is currently offline Click here to Send KurosakiIchigo a Private Message Find more posts by KurosakiIchigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

From the other thread I know Dante3 stomps in normal hand to hand combat. He should be able to handle three, on the off chance he hold that DT will sweep up. Meaning the twins take it easy.

Don't have much info on the other two, so assuming they're on equal footings with Travis. All with supersonic+ reactions, all up to Wall level. Speed wise their reactions match nuDante's speed, strength is clearly in his favour. Travis's other powers would force him to go DT but after a little struggle nuDante should come out on top. And again better result with the twins.

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Jul 27th, 2013 03:08 AM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote