KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Master Chief vs Raiden(Metal Gear)

Master Chief vs Raiden(Metal Gear)
Started by: Nusa105

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Master Chief vs Raiden(Metal Gear)

Alright, Master Chief from Halo Franchise vs Raiden from Metal Gear Solid/Rising. Master Chief is equipped with BR, M6D, Plasma Pistol, Energy Sword, Gravity Hammer and 5 Plasma Grenades. Raiden is equipped with HF Blade, Pole Ram, Sam's Blade, Rocket Launcher and 5 Frag Grenades. Morals off. Win by Death or KO. No BFR. Battle in New York City. Who wins?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 01:41 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Chief dies vs either version of Raiden.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 03:50 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

What is with you and Solid47 always making terrible battles? Literally the onle way Chief would have a chance is by sniping Raiden from a mile away with a Binary rifle.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 06:49 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
What is with you and Solid47 always making terrible battles? Literally the onle way Chief would have a chance is by sniping Raiden from a mile away with a Binary rifle.

Hmmm... It woudn't work. Raiden has survived from Getting Stabbed and didn't died yet

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 10:24 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Raiden speedblitzes and one punches him to scrap metal

Old Post Feb 1st, 2016 10:59 PM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by Nusa105
Hmmm... It woudn't work. Raiden has survived from Getting Stabbed and didn't died yet
A binary rifle would literally atomize Raiden, it doesn't matter if he survived getting stabbed, it'd still kill him instantly.

Last edited by RadZoa on Feb 2nd, 2016 at 04:35 AM

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2016 04:31 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Raiden wouldn't even give chief time to snipe him

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2016 02:25 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Raiden is a high-end bullet timer, Chief isn't catching him.

People also forget that Raiden has guns too, so if Raiden can't get close, which he can, he can just shoot Master Chief.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 01:12 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Originally posted by Jmanghan

People also forget that Raiden has guns too, so if Raiden can't get close, which he can, he can just shoot Master Chief.

thumb up

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 12:39 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Cool, good luck dodging a particle beam that moves at light speed

And if you recall my post I stated that the only chance Chief has is if he's a mile away and snipes Raiden, no one said anything about Chief winning up close

Unless his shields get overloaded Raiden gets EMP'd, MGR Cyborgs have shown extreme vulnerability to EMP's. Although the fight would last that long

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Raiden wouldn't even give chief time to snipe him

He wouldn't have a choice against someone who's a mile away and has a weapon Raiden can't dodge

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 02:54 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Hard to snipe someone a mile away in New York

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 03:20 PM
Jmanghan

Cool, good luck dodging a particle beam that moves at light speed

And if you recall my post I stated that the only chance Chief has is if he's a mile away and snipes Raiden, no one said anything about Chief winning up close

Unless his shields get overloaded Raiden gets EMP'd, MGR Cyborgs have shown extreme vulnerability to EMP's. Although the fight would last that long

He wouldn't have a choice against someone who's a mile away and has a weapon Raiden can't dodge
Chief won't even be able to catch up with him using his eyes, Raiden outran a bullet train like nothing.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 03:48 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Chief won't even be able to catch up with him using his eyes, Raiden outran a bullet train like nothing.
Trains only travel at 45-50 mph, no where near the speed needed to run so fast that someone can't see you.

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
Hard to snipe someone a mile away in New York
I can easily think of at least 3-4 places in NY where this can happen.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 08:05 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Trains only travel at 45-50 mph, no where near the speed needed to run so fast that someone can't see you.

I can easily think of at least 3-4 places in NY where this can happen.

He said bullet trains. You know the ones that can go multiple hundreds of miles per hour? In our current time, the Maglev Train system tops out at 268mph. In Raiden's world, where being a cyborg is pretty much as easy as saying I wanna be a cyborg, and having the cash, I'm sure they go much faster.

Stop lowballing.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 08:16 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Originally posted by KingD19
He said bullet trains. You know the ones that can go multiple hundreds of miles per hour? In our current time, the Maglev Train system tops out at 268mph. In Raiden's world, where being a cyborg is pretty much as easy as saying I wanna be a cyborg, and having the cash, I'm sure they go much faster.

Stop lowballing.
And where did it state that it was a bullet train? No seriously, show me exactly where it states that the train Sam, Raiden and Sundowner were on was a bullet train. In fact, the AMC that Boris was riding in was keeping up with the train just fine. Back up your statement that this train was moving at hundreds of miles per hour.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2016 09:22 PM