KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

Samus Aran vs. Master Chief
Started by: jmoul

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jmoul

Samus Aran vs. Master Chief

The two badass space bounty hunter/super soldier.

Samus's equipment:
- 100% Completion with Energy Tanks, Missle Expansions, Power Bomb Expansions, and Upgrades (includes Screw Attack)
- Power, Wave, Ice, and Plasma Beams.
- Phazon Suit (Prime 1)
- Her Gun Ship (this is for round 2)

Chief's equipment:
- His armor (duh)
- Battle Rifle & Plasma Rifle
- 3x every type of grenade from Halo 4
- Pelican Airship (for round 2)

2 rounds:
- Ground battle
- Dog fight

Who comes out on top in each round? Is it the most powerful girl in Nintendo's line up (my opinion at least, don't hate) and the bane of all the space pirates, or will it be Bungie's super soldier who pretty much wiped out the Covenant army single-handedly?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 03:28 AM
jmoul is currently offline Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Samus without her suit already annihilates Chief, with her suit makes it an even bigger curbstomp.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 06:09 AM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Most original thread of the ****ing century

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 08:33 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Including their ships is an unusual twist. Does Samus's ship even have guns....? Well, pretty sure she can win by sticking her head out and shooting.

Samus way outmatches Master Chief.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 10:13 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RadZoa
Samus without her suit already annihilates Chief, with her suit makes it an even bigger curbstomp.

yep

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 11:56 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

also, this is like putting Asura vs Dante or maybe Goku vs Naruto

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 11:57 AM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmoul

Originally posted by StealthRanger
Most original thread of the ****ing century

Do I detect sarcasm in your words?

Old Post Feb 29th, 2016 06:33 PM
jmoul is currently offline Click here to Send jmoul a Private Message Find more posts by jmoul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

Originally posted by jmoul
Do I detect sarcasm in your words?

Excuse me, Chief cannot beat Samus. It's a complete Mismatch. Samus could one shots Chief only with Her zero suit, adding her Main Suit is an ultimate slaughter

Old Post Mar 1st, 2016 02:39 AM
cdtm

Samus's suit is a lot more durable then Chief's. With full upgrades, she could stand out in the open and tank attacks that send a Spartan running for cover, waiting on shield regen.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2016 09:23 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jmoul

Originally posted by Nusa105
Excuse me, Chief cannot beat Samus. It's a complete Mismatch. Samus could one shots Chief only with Her zero suit, adding her Main Suit is an ultimate slaughter

Nusa, I wasn't asking you if you were being sarcastic. I was referring to StealthRanger's comment, which I think was made pretty clear by the fact that I was quoting him in my previous reply.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2016 05:51 AM