KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Agen Kolar vs. Atton Rand

Agen Kolar vs. Atton Rand
Started by: Twilight Janick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Agen Kolar vs. Atton Rand

Three rounds: the first round is in a lightsaber fight, in Otoh Gunga.

The second round is a dogfight over Geonosis.

The third round is an old-fashioned blaster duel.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:11 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

The first is one by agen without a doubt, Atton even if he is a Jedi can't possibly be good wiht a lightsaber.

The second I don't know, I don't think Agen is that good a pilot, but then again there is no evidence to say that Atton is either, so that will likely still be won by the one with the Jedi training being Agen.

Blaster duel? I'm giving that to Atton, he has force powers, and he's been trained with a blaster, Agen has not and would die.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:32 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Atton is a DAMN good pilot, and would smoke Agen.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 02:56 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Where the hell are you getting that from? All he did was fly the Ebon Hawk.. He's never even mentioned as a good pilot in game.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:03 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Did you even play that game? Atton was a fringer. He has extensive pilotting experience, and if you pay attention he lands shot down ships like three or four times in the game without getting anyone killed. He also evaded the turret guns from a Republic frigate, dodged through a volatile asteroid field while doing so, etc. etc. Just what he does in the game is amazing as a pilot. Agen has nothing to compete with this.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:10 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wesker
Did you even play that game? Atton was a fringer. He has extensive pilotting experience, and if you pay attention he lands shot down ships like three or four times in the game without getting anyone killed. He also evaded the turret guns from a Republic frigate, dodged through a volatile asteroid field while doing so, etc. etc. Just what he does in the game is amazing as a pilot. Agen has nothing to compete with this.

Three or four times? I remember two crash landings, both didn't end up to well for the crew. Although the second one was impressive, landing on such a small rock, or perhaps it was luck.

Also while flying in the asteroid field the Harbringer simply couldn't have been shooting at full power and not to much, the asteroid field was explosive after all and only a few shots from the Ebon Hawk managed to blow up the entire field if thats what you want to do. And still the Ebon Hawk its shield was heavily damaged, even though the ship was completely repaired on Peragus.

really unless you know something that I don't I wouldn't call him a great pilot, and force users even when they suck as pilots tend to do great in a fighter.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:26 PM
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I know Atton Rand takes at least one round (with the blasters).

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:47 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Fishy; he's actually mentioned as a crack pilot after one of the landings. And as Janus said, he's a fringer; meaning he'd have had to get out of a hell of a lot of tough spots with a ship.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 03:50 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Exactly. Agen is a jedi master. He probably flew half a dozen times if that. Atton all but lived in ships.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 04:52 PM
Ermac_Master
Ninja

Atton actually says he is a good pilot. He is an excellent pilot.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 07:58 PM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

1. Agen Kolar
2. Atton Rand
3. Atton Rand

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:49 PM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I agree with PS's listing.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 10:23 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, I would too.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 10:24 PM