KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kyle Katarn vs Cin Drallig

Who'll Win
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kyle Katarn 14 82.35%
Cin Drallig 3 17.65%
Tie 0 0%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kyle Katarn vs Cin Drallig
Started by: Xepeyon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

Question Kyle Katarn vs Cin Drallig

The two Battlemasters of their Jedi Order Eras. If the two swordsmen fought, who would win?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 05:56 PM
Click here to Send Xepeyon a Private Message Find more posts by Xepeyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkNemesis
Uber Dark Lord

NJO Kyle? From what I have heard, he'd pwn Cin.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof." (Thanks TRiNiTYfemi for the sig!)

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 05:59 PM
Click here to Send DarkNemesis a Private Message Find more posts by DarkNemesis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

Kyle takes it, but doesn't pwn...

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 06:00 PM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xepeyon
Dark Helmet

I ment DN Kyle, but I don't think he'd pwn him...If I did, I wouldn't have made this thread. Besides, Cin was suppost to be skilled....wasn't he?

Last edited by Xepeyon on Mar 25th, 2006 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 06:07 PM
Click here to Send Xepeyon a Private Message Find more posts by Xepeyon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Movie (PT time) people fail in comparison to the NJO/ DN era Jedi. Bad writing? Yes. but call it what you will, the movie time characters get pWned by post-ROTJ (and KOTOR time) characters almost 100% of the time.

So Kyle wins.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 10:51 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucius
Unknown

Post-ROTJ = Shit

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

This is problem with most EU. They over power their character where they can blow up planets with ease.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 11:30 PM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

I agree. Movies make their characters believable. But EU characters are just ridiculously overpowered.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 12:35 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Kyle pwns.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 04:02 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PurpleSaber
Vaapad Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rayvann
Post-ROTJ = Shit

I rather like the Thrawn era and a little bit afterward. So I would have to say Post Jedi Academy Trilogy = Shit.

I'm so proud of myself. I made my own sig! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 05:52 AM
Click here to Send PurpleSaber a Private Message Find more posts by PurpleSaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Yes, I agree, post JA is shitty. Anything before that is ok.

I'm also not a fan of any of the ancient Sith stuff, i.e. Ragnos, Kun, Revan, etc. etc. They are also all way too over powered.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:31 PM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're pretty much a movie fan, which is the extent of your knowledge. That explains so much.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:40 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

You're one to talk, tdtd, considering you leech off of other peoples' knowledge to make your ''points.'' Cut the attitude.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:42 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, because everything I've said in the past few week would be considered leeching off of other people. Next time research the crap you spew out.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 07:44 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Originally posted by tdtd
Yes, because everything I've said in the past few week would be considered leeching off of other people. Next time research the crap you spew out.

You're telling me to research this stuff? Who's the one who's read, analyzed, understood, and posted the information used in these debates. You? No. In fact, you're the über debater who pasted a list that Glentract posted regarding the Emperor's acolytes. You're the ''all-knowing'' troll who's posts consist of ''agreed,'' ''yeah!,'' ''Nai summed it up,'' and ''you lose.'' Tell me, then, since you're so knowledgeable:

What four Jedi did Dooku say would stomp Grievous? What did he say was the mistake he made training Grievous and Asajj?

What did Durge consider Anakin to be?

What pale Jedi Knight was temporarily infused with the Dark Side by Kun on Yavin 4?

Who was Mace Windu's companion on Haruun Kal during Shatterpoint?

Who was killed on the Myrkr mission, and what was the mission objective?

What two Jedi accompanied Luke on his trek through the Yuuzhan Vong mothership, and which one went after the true Supreme Overlord? Hell, what was the Supreme Overlord's name?

What was that? *gasp* You don't know? There's a hell of a lot more where that came from.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:00 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

I posted regarding the Emperor's Acolytes? What in the world are you talking about? Then you proceed to ask me random questions that have nothing to do with what I'm accusing you off? Learn to read slugger, I didn't say research your star wars crap, I said research the crap about me just agreeing with everybody and not making my own points. Next time learn to read before making a completely idiotic post.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:20 PM
Eminence
Boss

I posted regarding the Emperor's Acolytes? What in the world are you talking about?

You just proved my point. Again.

quote:
Then you proceed to ask me random questions that have nothing to do with what I'm accusing you off?

You claim to actually know what you're talking about : obviously you don't.

quote:
Learn to read slugger,

Oh lord, more troll-talk. Slugger, pumpkin - they don't work for you.

And reading comprehension - as you were trying to say - is your friend. Well, obviously not your friend, but. . .

quote:
I didn't say research your star wars crap, I said research the crap about me just agreeing with everybody and not making my own points.

Jesus. I didn't think I'd have to lay it out for you. . .

1) You state that you make your own points, and don't just agree with and try to elaborate on other people's posts.

2) This implies that - at any given time, in any given thread - you know what the hell you're talking about.

3) I try to see if you do know what you're talking about.

4) You don't.

And with an attitude like that towards the subject material - ''your star wars crap'' - I don't see why you're on a SW versus forum.

quote:
Next time learn to read before making a completely idiotic post.

See the above. And regarding idiotic posts: you've got a long way to go before you can even hint at someone else making comparatively idiotic posts. Pumpkin.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:32 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Faunus
You just proved my point. Again.

You claim to actually know what you're talking about : obviously you don't.

Oh lord, more troll-talk. Slugger, pumpkin - they don't work for you.

And reading comprehension - as you were trying to say - is your friend. Well, obviously not your friend, but. . .

Jesus. I didn't think I'd have to lay it out for you. . .

1) You state that you make your own points, and don't just agree with and try to elaborate on other people's posts.

2) This implies that - at any given time, in any given thread - you know what the hell you're talking about.

3) I try to see if you do know what you're talking about.

4) You don't.

And with an attitude like that towards the subject material - ''your star wars crap'' - I don't see why you're on a SW versus forum.

See the above. And regarding idiotic posts: you've got a long way to go before you can even hint at someone else making comparatively idiotic posts. Pumpkin.

Again bigboy, you seem to have trouble reading. So I'll tell you again, try researching the crap you spew out and don't get so defensive. Your attempts to seem intelligent are useless when you're angry. And yes, your initial reply was idiotic, regardless of what you are telling yourself.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:42 PM
Eminence
Boss

Again bigboy, you seem to have trouble reading.

You're a funny guy.

quote:
So I'll tell you again, try researching the crap you spew out and don't get so defensive.

I'm not the one getting defensive. I'm the one who proved his point abou a dozen times in three posts. And I ''spew'' out what you don't want to hear; the truth about you.

quote:
Your attempts to seem intelligent are useless when you're angry.

Actually, I'm not angry; I'm amused.

quote:
And yes, your initial reply was idiotic, regardless of what you are telling yourself.

Translation: I'm wrong, but I don't want to admit it, so I'm just going to kepe trolling.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 08:47 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah the typical "yea well look at you" mentality. I tell you you're in denial then you repeat the same thing. You proved your point? I'm glad that's what you want to tell yourself... Yes I'm sure you're amused. Funny how everyone claims that after they get butthurt and defensive.. So let me do it your way

Translation: I'm getting defense therefore all of my logic is thrown out the window so I'll just tell myself I'm right and call him a troll.

Last edited by tdtd on Mar 26th, 2006 at 09:07 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2006 09:00 PM