KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Bastila VS. Anakin Solo

Bastila VS. Anakin Solo
Started by: ThoraxeRMG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GenomeFrozener
The Last Boss

Bastila VS. Anakin Solo

Who will win?

Oh yeah! SUCK MY...duck?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:07 AM
Click here to Send GenomeFrozener a Private Message Find more posts by GenomeFrozener Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bastila never showed anythng impressive other than her battle meditation. I'll go with Anakin.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:18 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

It depends, if she really is stronger than Bandon (which I highly doubt and revear as the most BS thing ever), then she wins pretty convincingly.

Otherwise? She gets tooled to oblivion.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:36 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

What he said.^

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:39 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

Which Anakin?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:54 AM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Katarn

OMD...WTF...How...WHA...How is that even a contest Bastilla would woop anakin without even breaking a sweat and remember Anakin is no more than a child

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Darth Katarn a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Katarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Katarn you must be new. Remind me how Anakin is just a child, and how Bastilla shows any power whatsoever besides her battle meditation

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:22 AM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Generic Hero
KGB

OMD...WTF...How...WHA...How is that even a contest Bastilla would woop anakin without even breaking a sweat and remember Anakin is no more than a child

Anakin is 17, more than a child. And yes, Bastila would win IF SHE WAS STRONGER THAN BANDON, but if she isn't there is no reason to believe she'd last more than a few moments.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Generic Hero a Private Message Find more posts by Generic Hero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Katarn

OK what anakin Solo are we talking about how old is he i might have forgotten. Oh and bastilla Had to be one very powerful jedi for malak to even look at her to be an apprentice.not to mention to be revans apprentice. And her lightsaber skills are far more advanced than any new jedi order saber form they dont evan know what saber forms are. they just swing it around. i know this because in KOTOR 2 when you are on Korriban i cant quite reember witch tomb but if you walk near it kreia will start talking and eventialy start talking about how the jedi and sith of the past had far more advanced and more powerful lightsaber skills. And through the generations of jedi and sith the lightsaber forms have become weaker. witch means that the old jedi such as bastilla would have more powerful lightsaber moves than Say anakin from the new order were know one really knows the right way of saber styles so in a lightsaber duel Anakin would lose HORRIBLY.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:34 AM
Click here to Send Darth Katarn a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Katarn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uhmmm... No.. Bastila had battle meditation period, nothing else was shown about her power except her getting pwned by Malak. Anakn Solo was powerful even as a teenager.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:36 AM
Darth Katarn

How about you explain instead of just saying he is so powerful and prove me wrong About the lightsaber combat and that anakin wouldnt lose in a lightsaber duel

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:44 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because Anakin was shown to have force abilities although i'm not sure of his saber abilities, I know that Bastila wasn't a prodigy in either.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:46 AM
Darth Katarn

On that i agree she may not of been the best. But she was of the jedi from long ago.so her saber skills were much better than anakins although im not sure about anakins force abilitys

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:56 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

What do her saber skills have to do with when she was around? Nothing was mentioned about her saber skills, she was subpar at best.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:58 AM
Darth Katarn

Its Known that jedi from farther back in time had better lightsaber skills and that would make a big difference when fighting a NJO jedi

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:05 AM
Generic Hero
KGB

Its Known that jedi from farther back in time had better lightsaber skills and that would make a big difference when fighting a NJO jedi

What? She did live in a warlike time but just because she's ancient doesn't mean she's a saber God. An average Jedi is an average Jedi.

Seriously, you can easily make a good case for Bastila but you're not making much sense.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:27 AM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Assumptions are logical fallacies..

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:31 AM
Darth Katarn

im trying to be clear an average jedi in bastilas time is like a jedi master or better in NJO time

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:41 AM
Darth Katarn

anakin is young and he has little knowledge of the force compared to bastilla

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:42 AM
Generic Hero
KGB

im trying to be clear an average jedi in bastilas time is like a jedi master or better in NJO time

No, an average Jedi of KOTOR times was like an average Jedi in NJO times, except with more knowledge of the force (well, better access to knowledge of the force) and better teachers. The NJO times were warlike too with the Yuuzhan Vong

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:43 AM