KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Exar Kun vs Darth Revan, DE Sidious and Ulic Qel Droma

Exar Kun vs Darth Revan, DE Sidious and Ulic Qel Droma
Started by: Deception

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Exar Kun vs Darth Revan, DE Sidious and Ulic Qel Droma

Who wins?

placing my bets on Kun taking down Revan, with relative ease, then Ulic keeps him busy while Sidious cooks up his force storm.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 08:08 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thetruepower

Revan takes this alone. He is far greater then Kun's. And even though I may be a Revan fanboy, I base my decision on logic and am not just the typical fanboy. Consider the fact that Kun may have been the best in his era, but Revan was by far the best in his era. My reasoning behind this was that Kun was only just able to defeat his master, and IMO not through sheer skill (read what I have said in the Vodo versus Kun thread in the lit section) and wasn't even able to defeat Ulic Quel-Droma. I would still rate him as the best in his era but not that much above these people. Revan on the otherhand was leagues above everyone else in his era. Malak, Revan's former pupil and DLOTS at the time of the start of KOTOR, was the Darth Vader of the KOTOR era. Nobody could touch him. The masters feared him. He was basically unstoppable, yet a memory wiped Revan (in his amneisic state was a shell of his former self) with some companions (I'm guessing Bindo and Juhani, and maybe HK) was able to battle through a fortress of dark jedi and advanced star forge battle droids, and then on his own was able to defeat Malak with all of the power of the star forge (he was repeatedly able to rejuvinate himself back to life). That pretty much explains how he was leagues above everyone in his era, as he was able to defeat by far the greatest threat in the galaxy who nobody could touch quite, and not only was he able to defeat him once, but reapeatedly.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 08:44 AM
Click here to Send thetruepower a Private Message Find more posts by thetruepower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thetruepower

I'd also like to point out that Malak believed that there would be no way in hell that Revan would be stopped by the hundreds (or thousands) of dark jedi and advanced battle droids. He believed that they would only be able to slow him down and give Malak the time he needed to prepare for their battle. So it is clear that Malak had a pretty high opinion of him. Yet once Revan defeats him, he states that he had previously UNDERESTIMATED him and that if he had uncovered the secrets of the star forge himself, would have become invincible. So Malak's underestimated idea of Revan would easily be able to battle through a fortress of dark jedi and advance battle droids. Now imagine how powerful Revan really must have been. Now imagine how powerful Revan (during his reign of dark lord of the sith) must have been. Kun would get owned.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 08:51 AM
Click here to Send thetruepower a Private Message Find more posts by thetruepower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

yep pure fanboyism, sorry if none of us take your opinion. Zephiel7 is able to provide proof. hundreds and thousands? yes yes, considering Gameplay is N-Canon and purely for entertainment. Revan was pretty much inferior to Kun in every aspect, but that is just the majority's view, and you here Numan can try all you want, but your opinion will be taken as a laugh. Oh if you want to play it with quotes, Malak said, you are strong Revan, stronger than you ever were, when you were the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Forgive me Numan, but i hate to cut your fantasys, but Revan is just not up there with Kun. Yep i agree with Kun getting owned, if he has no arm,no legs, no eyes and he has been stripped of the force, otherwise Revan gets owned.

For someone who says there is no proof for Ragnos curbstomping almost every sith, you have used that logic, speculation, quotes and etc. not to mention less credible quotes, considering Malak wasn't a powerful dark lord himself.

If you don't mind Numan, your ignorance is not wanted in this forum, not that im disputing Revan's power, but you supporting him gives him a bad name, now if you please allow more qualified members such as Zephiel7 who is able to provide much more proof than you argue with me. Quite frankly your are a complete idiot and any comment you make will be ignore henceforth.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:42 AM
Click here to Send Deception a Private Message Find more posts by Deception Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

quote: (post)
Originally posted by thetruepower
Yep, i know im operating on stupid logic and speculation, i just fantasy about how Revan is teh uberest of teh Sith, *drools from fantasing,* i know Kun would curbstomp Revan, but my fanboyism prevents me from using common logic, so i must lie and say Revan wins and pwnzors!

Good Work, you finally admit the truth.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:43 AM
thetruepower

That's great Deception. Just ignore my posts.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:47 AM
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

Correction : As of now, most people will take your posts are opinion and fanboyism and hence arguing with someone who so flatly refuses to accept truth, is utterly pointless. Refer to any notable member here and you will know that you are not wanted.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:48 AM
thetruepower

You have failed to adress my points on how Revan was leagues above anybody else in his era and Kun was only slightly better then people in his era.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 09:55 AM
Deception
Ancient Dark Lord

And you have failed to show how that is so. Speculation on what weaker characters say of him means close to nothing. You have provided us with a few quotes and you say i have failed? I do not need to prove anything, you have proven your stupidity without that reasoning.

And you fail to see, that because Revan was leagues above everyone in his era, it doesn't put him above Kun. So i can just easily speculate that because the Jedi Masters of the time, faced off against Sith such as Naga Sadow, they are in turn leagues above everyone in the Kotor Era.

Note: Most of the masters that Kun smashed onto the ground were well over a thousand with exceptions.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:02 AM
thetruepower

Explain how the jedi masters of Kun's era were greater then the masters of the KOTOR era. If I remember correctly, Arca Jeth, one of the top masters of the time got completely owned by a minor sith weakling and got killed by droids. Thon and Ood never displayed anything spectacular. Odun Urr was more of a scholar. Vodo was the greatest master of Kun's era and while being pretty damn uber, was nothing compared to the likes of Traya and Malak.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:06 PM
IKC
Antediluvian

Numan, get banned again.

Deception, stop making "let's throw X against Kun and see if he finally dies!" threads. Seriously.

Revan's a total nonfactor here, and gets owned by Sith magic.

Ulic may or may not be able to hold Kun off long enough for Sidious to do something nasty with the Force, it's hard to speculate. I'm leaning towards "may."

Last edited by IKC on Apr 5th, 2006 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 01:48 PM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thetruepower

Right, he gets owned by sith magic. Just like Ulic when Kun set out to kill him. Oh that's right. He didn't. Revan will easily take him. he doesn't need Sidious and Ulic.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:33 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Numan you should join my anti-antediluvian federation. You are the unkillable foe.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 02:39 PM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thetruepower

Hell yeah. If it's anti-antediluvian, I'll join.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:05 PM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

A socking eleven year old who thinks his opinion changes reality is the anti-antedeluvian in principle.

Btw, why aren't you banned yet? Not only are you socking for the umpteenth time, but you're violating the TOS by being underaged.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:17 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting fight, IKC you can't call Revan a non factor here, we don't really know what he's capable of at this point. Ulic holding off Kun may or may not happen, depends if Kun uses his double blade or not, but if he can hold him down long enough for the force storm to be unleashed, Kun is gone.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:22 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

We know enough about his capabilities to know he's a freaking pipsqueak in comparison to Exar Kun.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:33 PM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol.. What a logical statement. Actually Revan's power is as speculatory as Ulic's, or Bane's. We all know your opinion on Kun so no need to state the obvious.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:36 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IKC
Antediluvian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
Lol.. What a logical statement. Actually Revan's power is as speculatory as Ulic's, or Bane's. We all know your opinion on Kun so no need to state the obvious.

Appeal to ridicule, logical fallacy.

No, Revan's power as we know it now is fairly easy to deduce (above most if not all PT entities, I'd say). To lay out a blanket statement without any reasoning behind it that "we don't know" his power makes as much sense as a grizzly bear ****ing a chicken.

But keep on hoping for KOTOR III. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. *rolls eyes*

Last edited by IKC on Apr 5th, 2006 at 03:41 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:38 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Appeal to ridicule is a logical fallacy as you just stated, good job.. At least make accurate statements when trying to use a personal attack. What does Revan have to do with KOTOR III or my excitement for it to come out? Let me try to get on your level.. "Dude I hope they come out with another Kun comic when he is resurrected from the dead and destroys the galaxy with one fart". Now you have something to beat off to, go..

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 03:45 PM