KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi (ROTS) versus Bastilla Shan (Post Star Forge)

Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi (ROTS) versus Bastilla Shan (Post Star Forge)
Started by: zephiel7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zephiel7

Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi (ROTS) versus Bastilla Shan (Post Star Forge)

Which would win?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 06:40 PM
Click here to Send zephiel7 a Private Message Find more posts by zephiel7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

hmm i wonder... :s lmao .. mundi .koon

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 06:42 PM
Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blax XXX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bastilla.
She was extremely strong in the force - incredible battle meditation at such a young age, she has fought and defeated dark jedi in the past, she was one of the jedi picked by the jedi council to stop Revan and she was picked my Malak over thousands of dark jedi to be his apprentice. She also was able to stay conscious during the explosion that almost killed Revan, and was one of the most powerful in an extremely martial period - one far more martial than the PT (in terms of jedi against dark jedi, saber on saber etc.).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 06:54 PM
Click here to Send Blax XXX a Private Message Find more posts by Blax XXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Plo Koon alone, but if this was KOTOR2 Bastila, Plo might need Ki Adi.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 10:03 PM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-
[:::::{============)

Hmm, let's see. Darth Malak is perhaps slightly lesser than Mace Windu. And Bastila is weaker than Malak. But Post Star Forge Bastila would be stronger and thus probably around Mace's level. So to compare in PT era, it would be Mace vs. Plo Koon and Ki-Adi. Plus Bastila has Battle Meditation. It would be a close fight, especially if Koon does Electric Judgement. I would say Bastila though it would be close.

BlackZero30x created this a-'Maize'-ing signature! =)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:24 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

There is noway Bastila is anywhere near Mace who is equal to yoda

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Yes, Bastila is NOT equal to Mace, but I am using it as a comparision. Fine maybe not Mace, but perhaps someone lessser. Nevertheless, I think she takes this though it would be a very close match.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:23 PM
Click here to Send -kV- a Private Message Find more posts by -kV- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
There is noway Bastila is anywhere near Mace who is equal to yoda

Yoda is better than Mace... stick out tongue

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:47 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-kV-

Yeah, I agree with u. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 02:06 PM
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Yes, Bastila is NOT equal to Mace, but I am using it as a comparision. Fine maybe not Mace, but perhaps someone lessser. Nevertheless, I think she takes this though it would be a very close match.

Very close my ass.Even she does manage to fend off Ki Adi,there's no way she's taking Plo.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 09:56 PM
-kV-

quote:
Very close my ass.Even she does manage to fend off Ki Adi,there's no way she's taking Plo.

Of course she will fend off Ki-adi-Mundi. The same Ki-adi-Mundi, who along with five other Jedi couldn't defeat General Grievous. Bastila was one of the most powerful Jedi of her era, and only a few Jedi Masters could surpass her. She could do Force Stun, Battle Meditation, Force Wave, Force Statis, and Dark Side powers which she gained as Malak's apprentice. Yes, it will be a close fight, but there is no way she will lose.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 10:27 PM
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Of course she will fend off Ki-adi-Mundi. The same Ki-adi-Mundi, who along with five other Jedi couldn't defeat General Grievous. Bastila was one of the most powerful Jedi of her era, and only a few Jedi Masters could surpass her. She could do Force Stun, Battle Meditation, Force Wave, Force Statis, and Dark Side powers which she gained as Malak's apprentice. Yes, it will be a close fight, but there is no way she will lose.

Isn't this before KOTOR?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:43 AM
Advent
Just Leaving

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Isn't this before KOTOR?

No, it's "Post Star Forge". In other words, after the Star Forge events.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blax XXX
Restricted

Account Restricted

She was also able to mind control Motta the Hutt - Hutts are usually resistant to mind control - suggest an extremely high will.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Blax XXX a Private Message Find more posts by Blax XXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Saboteur
Utinni!

Originally posted by Sith'ari
She was also able to mind control Motta the Hutt - Hutts are usually resistant to mind control - suggest an extremely high will.
Problem: Revan could've done it, or that entire sequence could've been avoided altogether. And aside from that, the whole mess with Motta was a side-quest, an optional course of the game and not forced by the plot in any means which makes it irrelevant.

Disclaimer: We do not condone mod bashing. And there will be no lol'ing from us unless there's a perfectly decent reason for it.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 12:57 AM
Click here to Send Lord Saboteur a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Saboteur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luk_im_ubar
Restricted

Account Restricted

WELL BASTILLA HAS TRIPLE ATTAK ACKORDIN TO THE MINI SO SHESK LIEK THE UBERLLEETHACKOER AND SHE'S RELLY SCHEPA FOR HEAR POINTZ

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:51 AM
Click here to Send luk_im_ubar a Private Message Find more posts by luk_im_ubar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luk_im_ubar
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOLZ TEH FORCEZ UBAR!!11

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 02:51 AM
Click here to Send luk_im_ubar a Private Message Find more posts by luk_im_ubar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ermac_Master
Ninja

That's perfect logic. I agree. And you guys can't argue that. So. You n00bs just got pwned. Nice work luk.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2006 04:04 AM
Click here to Send Ermac_Master a Private Message Find more posts by Ermac_Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Advent
No, it's "Post Star Forge". In other words, after the Star Forge events.

My bad then, I thought it said pre KOTOR.

Still Plo and Ki Adi win.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2006 02:01 AM