KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » LOTF Jaina Solo, Fay, and LOTF Boba Fett vs. General Grevious

Who wins? and by how much? (all out)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Grevious destroys the triple team 1 20.00%
Grevious defeats the triple team with the loss of an arm, 2 lightsabers. 0 0%
Triple team force rapes GG 1 20.00%
Triple team suffers losses, but still manages to defeat GG 3 60.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LOTF Jaina Solo, Fay, and LOTF Boba Fett vs. General Grevious
Started by: kotorfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

LOTF Jaina Solo, Fay, and LOTF Boba Fett vs. General Grevious

1) sabers (in this one, GG has his organ sack revealed) The rest of his body is as normal.
2) all out (there is no force, cuz GG would lose automatically.

Fay is like immortal, which is the only reason I put her in there.
Boba Fett could be back up, and Jaina distracts GG in saber combat..? idk..

GG has good speed and can dodge the force (sometimes, but not in close quarters combat. He can only dodge it when he is far away, and approaching) as shown in one of those vids on youtube.

GG doesn't have his cough, and hasn't been crushed by windu yet. He has all 4 sabers.

Jaina is good enough with a lightsaber by now to at least hold off GG, I would think.

and Boba has his standard equipment: rocket launcher, flamethrower, sniper, his usual blasters, jetpack, thermal detonators, depacks, mines, etc. He also gets a cortosis sword for protection.

the reason its 3 on 1 is cuz I really think that Grevious could take them, but I'm not sure what happens when the force comes into play.

Last edited by kotorfan on Jun 15th, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 11:14 PM
Click here to Send kotorfan a Private Message Find more posts by kotorfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Grievous may be good. But Boba Fett is among the top 3 most powerful non-force users.

Traviss made him über. Wouldn't surprise me if Fett used the others as shields/ distraction to succesfully take out the General.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 11:24 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eminence
Boss

Fett headbutts Grievous into submission.

/thread

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 11:27 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Jaina solos.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 11:38 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
Jaina solos.

No, she doesn't.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 11:41 PM
Click here to Send Slash_KMC a Private Message Find more posts by Slash_KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

Jaina does not solo. I know that Traviss has made Boba Uber, but then he is old by LOTF. In the Boba Fett vs. Grevious thread, I thought Boba clearly lost, but with the karen traviss empowered new version of Boba, idk.. he may be able to somehow trap GG.

like idk maybe:

Boba lays traps and shoots cover fire for Jaina when engaging GG. Fay is there lend strength to the other two, i guess. Since she doesn't have a lightsaber, she mainly uses the force to battle. Jaina drives GG, or gets drived to the trap site intentionally, and sets it up in such a way that when Boba fires his rockets and stuff at GG, he flips/jumps, or rolls into the traps.

Or Grevious could just take his 4 sabers out and instakill. (not quite, since Fay can regenerate, and Boba can fly) but if he is fast enough, he could get Jaina out of the fight.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 11:56 PM
Click here to Send kotorfan a Private Message Find more posts by kotorfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
No, she doesn't.

I agree to disagree.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2009 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Vorpal Ruin a Private Message Find more posts by Vorpal Ruin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree to disagree.

She performed decently against Caedus. On paper, though, Grievous does kick the shit out of her.

Then again, he lost to Kit Fisto.

Thus Lucas's motto: "**** paper."

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:03 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

Originally posted by Gideon
She performed decently against Caedus. On paper, though, Grievous does kick the shit out of her.

Lucas is pretty messed up in the sw universe. He doesn't really care anymore.

When GG lost to Kit Fisto, where was that? in a comic? is there a vid about that? cuz I don't really have any of the comics.

And yeah I did think that GG would beat Jaina, but she should at least hold out for 5 min. or more if its not Obi-Wan vs. Anakin style, where they are like 3 feet apart from each other during the whole duel.

Like in the Qui-Gon and Obi vs Maul duel, they had time to recover, distract and etc.

oh btw did I mention that GG's plate covering his organs is removed? which hopefully gives the team a better chance in saber combat, considering Fay and Boba don't really do sabers.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:07 AM
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Why Lucas why!!! This guy easily handled Ki-Adi Mundi and others (Shaak Ti) but can't handle Kit freakin' Fisto??

Ah, Valerian is going to use this against me, for sure.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:08 AM
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

Originally posted by kotorfan
Lucas is pretty messed up in the sw universe. He doesn't really care anymore.

When GG lost to Kit Fisto, where was that? in a comic? is there a vid about that? cuz I don't really have any of the comics.

And yeah I did think that GG would beat Jaina, but she should at least hold out for 5 min. or more if its not Obi-Wan vs. Anakin style, where they are like 3 feet apart from each other during the whole duel.

Like in the Qui-Gon and Obi vs Maul duel, they had time to recover, distract and etc.

oh btw did I mention that GG's plate covering his organs is removed? which hopefully gives the team a better chance in saber combat, considering Fay and Boba don't really do sabers.

Shouldn't you be studying?

Anyhow, Grievous was on his ass in the Clone Wars episodes.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:10 AM
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

Oh I don't think Jaina will be stomping Grievous. I imagine it a very even fight, similar to how I would picture a Mace vs. Dooku fight. I just think that Jaina will eventually win. Doesn't she have shatterpoint in the end of LOTF, or is it just Jacen and Luke?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:12 AM
Eminence
Boss

She has it.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:31 AM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

yeah she has shatterpoint. So maybe like she will happen to touch his lightsaber and it will fall apart.. lol now that would be epic.

and yeah I should be studying, but its math, and I've already taken it last year, plus my grade in that class is so high I could fail the final and have an A in the course.. ( well not really I am obviously exagerrating, but I don't expect it to be hard, since I have been acing that course the whole year.)
the downside is that I have 2 MATH EXAMS.. wtf.

they are totally discriminating against new ppl in the school. and Asians. there is like a total of 2% chinese in my school or something like that.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:35 AM
Vorpal Ruin
Jedi Master

yeah she has shatterpoint. So maybe like she will happen to touch his lightsaber and it will fall apart.. lol now that would be epic.

Or maybe she will touch him and he will fall apart.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:37 AM
Slash_KMC
Retired Helper

and yeah I should be studying, but its math, and I've already taken it last year, plus my grade in that class is so high I could fail the final and have an A in the course.. ( well not really I am obviously exagerrating, but I don't expect it to be hard, since I have been acing that course the whole year.)
the downside is that I have 2 MATH EXAMS.. wtf.

they are totally discriminating against new ppl in the school. and Asians. there is like a total of 2% chinese in my school or something like that.

Wait, where do you go to school then?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:44 AM
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Wait, where do you go to school then?

NY

quote:

that would be even more epic. lol

Grevious gets sabers out, brandishes and twirls them in complex patterns, daring Jaina to go and get him.

Jaina walks over, pokes his nose and he falls apart. lol

or

Jaina uses the force lightning to zab his eyeballs, then he dies somehow, cuz his eyeballs are connected to his organ sack, and he gets electrocuted, with his life sustaining armor.

or maybe she just says something and he dies.

Then there would be no fight, and won't be fun.
Although she can use the shatterpoint to find out his weaknesses like his organ sac, or idk.

oh I just found out something. Fay can use the force to make people pass out, tk to throw lots of stuff, as shown against ventress.

She also can resist the dark side, and prevented ventress from crushing her heart. She can also empower friends with hope and energy etc, kinda like battle meditation.

And she apparently she has epic healing powers, since it was said that she would have survived ventress's double stab through her heart, if she hadn't lent power to obi wan for him to escape.

Last edited by kotorfan on Jun 16th, 2009 at 01:25 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:11 AM
Fan Skywalker

Touch him in what way? sick

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Fan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Fan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kotorfan
Fruity Darth

Originally posted by Fan Skywalker
Touch him in what way? sick

not in a sexual way.. First of all GG is not attractive

2) she is engaged with Jag
3) GG is disgusting... lol
4) GG isn't even human, and if they were to be engaged for some absurd reason, there would be no point. Would you marry a rabbit? and try to have sex with it to make humabbits?

lol

damn my sig's words totally ruin my sig. I'm goin to make another one 2mrw after my final. Before studying for chem for wednesday.. sad

screw that. fixed my sig. lol

Last edited by kotorfan on Jun 16th, 2009 at 02:06 AM

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 01:56 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote:
First of all GG is not attractive

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 12:05 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote