KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Nyriss vs. Jaina Solo

Darth Nyriss vs. Jaina Solo
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Darth Nyriss vs. Jaina Solo

Force sabers all out

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 08:29 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Sorry In advance, I know the Joke is getting old.

Nyriss have been stated to rip through the force barriers of Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik with lightning. Lord Scourge then goes on to kill a thousand Jedi and Sith. This shows his power even if it happened afterwards because he never have been stated to increase exponentially. Because of this, Nyriss likely has supreme lightning on the levels of Skotia,far outclassing DE Sidious and Dooku combined. Nyriss ragdolls.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Anyway, Jaina.

Ummm, Fated, btw. Taking a little longer than I'd hoped but I'm halfway done. **** RL

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 08:33 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Nyriss is really powerful and skilled, to be sure... but on the flip side, so is Caedus, even more-so, and Jaina's a danger to him.

I'd think it'd be a fight, but my instinct is to go with the experienced Skywalker.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 09:31 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Selenial
Sorry In advance, I know the Joke is getting old.

Nyriss have been stated to rip through the force barriers of Lord Scourge and Meetra Surik with lightning. Lord Scourge then goes on to kill a thousand Jedi and Sith. This shows his power even if it happened afterwards because he never have been stated to increase exponentially. Because of this, Nyriss likely has supreme lightning on the levels of Skotia,far outclassing DE Sidious and Dooku combined. Nyriss ragdolls.

lmfao. thumb up

Originally posted by Selenial
Anyway, Jaina.

Ummm, Fated, btw. Taking a little longer than I'd hoped but I'm halfway done. **** RL

Lol, no rush Selenial, whenever you can big grin. also thanks again, I really appreciate you doing this for me. (please log in to view the image)

Also, Jaina takes this.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 09:40 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jaino solos.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:31 PM
Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
lLol, no rush Selenial, whenever you can big grin. also thanks again, I really appreciate you doing this for me. (please log in to view the image)

Yeh, I just for some reason can't actually PM right now.

Always takes me to the page that it would if you weren't logged in and tried to post...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:39 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I may go Nyriss.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:46 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jaina

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:46 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote