KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » DE Luke Skywalker vs. Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon

DE Luke Skywalker vs. Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

DE Luke Skywalker vs. Agen Kolar, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon

Battle takes place on neutral ground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:14 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Luke.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:21 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Gets his ass kicked.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:25 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

thumb up

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:27 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:33 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by |King Joker|
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwWm3om-gSw

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:36 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

joker ur so mean

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ant you are going to end up banned on CV lmao.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:37 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Wtf how

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your style of posting is considered unfriendly over there. You aren't at risk of being banned now, I'm just guessing that down the line one of the more sensitive mods may do something.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:41 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Don't they give me a warning first?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:42 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by ILS
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:44 AM
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by |King Joker|
(please log in to view the image)

LMAO

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:46 AM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Don't they give me a warning first?
They would.

Btw this is just speculation on my part. The mods probably haven't even noticed you yet. I'm just giving you the heads up that drama is something they clamp down on.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:46 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I live and thrive off of drama.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:48 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I live and thrive off of drama.

Can confirm.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

DE Luke is already Sidious's equal. In similar circumstances, Sidious blitzed all the non Windus and faced off with Mace. Luke wins the confrontation against Mace faster because he's not using the Dark Side. (DE Luke, in my opinion, means after Leia pulled him out of the Dark, as opposed to calling him 'Dark Luke.')

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 03:47 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

I wouldn't say equal. Like in their duel after Luke cut Palpatine's hand off, Palpatine kinda just gave up on fighting with a Saber and used a Force Storm and it took Luke/Leia opening up each other's potential along with Anakin Solo, who was unborn at the time, and used two of the most powerful Light-side technqieus and that just temporarily stopped Palpatine. In Empire's End when Palpatine was at arguably his weakest he was bull-rushing through the main cast including Luke and lost cause every Jedi spirit who has come before Luke dragged Palpatine to Chaos.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 04:07 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

While that's true, Luke did get him Saber side, and in ROTS, Palpatine used his Saber pretty much exclusively until it was just him and Mace, and then he finally switched to Sith Lightning.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2014 04:24 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote