KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Kol Skywalker vs. Kao Cen Darach

Kol Skywalker vs. Kao Cen Darach
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Love Kol Skywalker vs. Kao Cen Darach

Battle takes place on neutralground

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 07:09 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Kol.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 08:06 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Trocity
Kol.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 08:25 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Kol. He may not have a *lot* of showings, but "was seen on a pile of sith and stormtrooper bodies seemingly without a scratch, fighting off several more, only falling due to a high-level enemy he'd already kicked in the face once blasting him the back," is a pretty good one.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 09:22 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

Being a fully grown, fully trained Skywalker on top of that certainly helps.

27/01/16 - DarthAnt66 - 91 days

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 09:52 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Kol have decent performance in battlefield but more is needed to evaluate him.

So far, Darach looks more impressive then many Jedi.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 10:18 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The irony.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 10:22 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by ILS
The irony.

You have details to share? Please do.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 10:23 PM
Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

smartass lmao

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 10:25 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have details to share? Please do.
kao = featlezz. all he did was die in trailer lol

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 10:31 PM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

It's incredibly unlikely he'd be on Kol's level.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 10:32 PM
Click here to Send appletonia a Private Message Find more posts by appletonia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

We also know he knows Shatterpoint offensively (as a ghost, he showed Cade how to turn a traspesteel cube into a shrapnel bomb).

In the brief combat we saw, he kicked Nihl in the face, sliced some sith up, blocked lightning (looks actually to be reflecting it back at the user), and showed very good footing on a pile of corpses he made.

quote:

Yes, but of all the Grand Masters we know, Zym is the only one I'd give him an edge over. Most GMs blow Darach out of the water.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 10:43 PM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
appletonia
major studmuffin

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, but of all the Grand Masters we know, Zym is the only one I'd give him an edge over. Most GMs blow Darach out of the water.

I wouldn't go that far. I'd say Kol does, taking into account the implications of his position and what we've seen him demonstrate, but Darach himself was extremely impressive in what little we've seen of him. I'd put him on par with most GMs that we know of to be honest. You've also got to remember that GM isn't even neccessarily a position of power; in terms of general combat prowess, I'd argue Battlemaster (which is what Darach was) is practically as distinguished a position.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 11:33 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Kol wins this one.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kol wins this one.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2015 11:42 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angelalex242

Ultimately, Skywalker>Non Skywalker.

Usually.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 12:00 AM
Click here to Send Angelalex242 a Private Message Find more posts by Angelalex242 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Bucketloads of Non-Skywalker Jedi > Ben and Nat Skywalker, bro.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 12:01 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by appletonia
I wouldn't go that far. I'd say Kol does, taking into account the implications of his position and what we've seen him demonstrate, but Darach himself was extremely impressive in what little we've seen of him. I'd put him on par with most GMs that we know of to be honest. You've also got to remember that GM isn't even neccessarily a position of power; in terms of general combat prowess, I'd argue Battlemaster (which is what Darach was) is practically as distinguished a position.

Ok, aside from Zym, which GMs have not been badass?

Hm, actually, I thought of a second one, Kenth Hamner.

But aside from those: Luke, Yoda, Fae Coven (who had TK of at *least* Yoda's level), Saba Sebantyne, Satele Shan, Nomi Sunrider.

Grand Master isn't necessarily a position of personal power, but it very very often is, and the GM does normally stand noticeably above the battlemaster and is usually the strongest Jedi of their time.

Last edited by Q99 on Jan 7th, 2015 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 12:05 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Who ever said Zym was weak, also?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 12:06 AM
Q99

Oh, one other factor: Nat Skywalker, Kol's brother, even rusty was a pretty powerful master we see perform well in combat several times in the series, and part of the reason he quit the order was because he felt he couldn't live up to Kol. So yea, Kol was strong enough to give Nat an inferiority complex, even though Nat was the older and more experienced.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Who ever said Zym was weak, also?

He died to a mandalorian.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2015 12:15 AM