KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Dooku, Maul and Ventress vs. HoT, Scourge and Zannah

Dooku, Maul and Ventress vs. HoT, Scourge and Zannah
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Dooku, Maul and Ventress vs. HoT, Scourge and Zannah

All at their peak.

Neutral setting.

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 06:50 PM
Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Team 2. Preeetty easily.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 06:53 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McP

Team 1 stomps. Zannah and Scourge are non factors. And HoT looses to either Dooku or Maul.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 09:36 PM
Click here to Send McP a Private Message Find more posts by McP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Team 1 rather easily, Scourge is cannon fodder and Zannah would either get killed in seconds by Dooku or stomped by Maul. Hero would get stomped by Dooku or Maul and lose to Ventress everytime. At least use decent EU characters like Revan or Malgus for the team to have a chance

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 10:26 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

How is someone who was Meetra's equal way before his prime cannon fodder?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:11 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Tell me when Scourge can hold his own against Anakin, Windu, Kenobi, Grievous, and other high tier duelists thumb up. Scourge is all hype

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:30 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Tell me when Ventress surpasses someone like Meetra Surik. thumb up

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:34 AM
Click here to Send Sinious a Private Message Find more posts by Sinious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sinious
How is someone who was Meetra's equal way before his prime cannon fodder?

He wasn't.

Try again?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:47 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Interesting. How so?

"That is why you fail."

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:49 AM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

The entire basis for that quote is a singular line of his opinion. This was the Sith lord, (Read: LORD) who thought he was worthy of a seat on the dark council.

Him thinking Surik would be a close fight honestly is proof she's superior, the guy was cocky as ****.

Failing that, you have to take into account the Surik he was judging was a non-prime version, on a Nexus that boosts him and dramatically hinders her... So Yeh.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 12:59 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

TBF, Vitiate did offer Scourge a seat on the council during the book himself.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:05 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Which says nothing about his dueling skill thumb up

Good try though Dmb

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:08 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I never said it did say anything about his dueling skill or that I believed he and Meetra were equals.

I was merely pointing out that Scourge's belief that he was worthy of a seat on the Dark Council was not entirely unfounded.

I wasn't trying to prove anything as far as Meetra = Scourge goes.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Good try though carthage

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:23 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sinious
Yo Da Best

Originally posted by Selenial
The entire basis for that quote is a singular line of his opinion. This was the Sith lord, (Read: LORD) who thought he was worthy of a seat on the dark council.

Hmm could it be cause he recently defeated a dark council member?

quote:
Him thinking Surik would be a close fight honestly is proof she's superior, the guy was cocky as ****.

On the contrary, he is oddly rational, open-minded and calm for a sith. If he was cocky, h wouldn't be so hesitant to face a dark council member when Nyriss asked him to.

quote:
Failing that, you have to take into account the Surik he was judging was a non-prime version, on a Nexus that boosts him and dramatically hinders her... So Yeh.

The non-prime thing is a mysterious issue. The novel doesn't mention her being weakened after KOTOR 2 iirc. Is there another source that states so? I'm inclined to concede if you have something good. Also, why is Revan impressed by her that much when he sees her on DK if she is "dramatically" hindered by the dark side? I'm not denying the nexus effect but you make it sound like there is proof of how much she was effected.

Nyriss being able to overwhelm her easily is quite natural. After all, KOTOR hyped the hidden sith a lot. A dark council member of the hidden sith empire who is amongst the best(perhaps second only to Emperor at that point) being superior to her isn't really surprising at all. Drew K. simply acknowledged the hype that was created in KOTOR. And Revan being way more powerful than Surik is also not a new thing. DarthAnt provided enough proof for it as we now know that KOTOR Revan could defeat The Exile version of Meetra and Darth Traya combined.

Scourge was permanently amped by Vitiate and spent 300 years killing 1000 sith and 100 jedi. And he was sent after force users that were powerful enough to get the Emperor's attention. So its not like he traveled the galaxy and killed random apprentices that had no significance. Calling him fodder in this matchup is lolsworthy.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:33 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yeah, Scourge was even close to his prime either. 300 years + 2 amps? I'd back him over Meetra.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Well, I'm kind of in India right now so typing out massive replies seems kinda boring, maybe later.

I must admit your entire argument lost all credibility when you said Ant provided more than enough proof that Revan could take Traya + Surik, even he doesn't take those quotes remotely seriously.

Avellone is the guy who said Surik would cut Revan off from the force, but he'd just survive and regain connection after a while and win. Like... What?

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 03:16 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Have a nice time in India, Sel.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 03:22 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by Emperordmb
TBF, Vitiate did offer Scourge a seat on the council during the book himself.

Yes he was supposed to be offered a seat once Nyriss was dealt with. After he delivered Surik's head to him he made a new position due to his unprecedented loyalty/ potentially saving his life.

The North Remembers

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 03:38 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Dooku and Maul can take this alone, Ventress is over-kill.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 06:03 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote