KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku, Quinlan Vos & Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Nox, Wrath II & Satele Shan

Count Dooku, Quinlan Vos & Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Nox, Wrath II & Satele Shan
Started by: |King Joker|

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Count Dooku, Quinlan Vos & Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Nox, Wrath II & Satele Shan

Battle takes place on Lothal.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2015 11:51 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Satele is a weak link in skill but on the flip side so is Ventress due to vastly inferior force abilities to team 2. Wrath loses to Vos but he can kill Ventress in a duel or with the force, and Vos can stomp Satele. No idea how Nox vs. Dooku goes, but it could go either way depending on which of the weak links dies first

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:05 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Satele is a weak link in skill but on the flip side so is Ventress due to vastly inferior force abilities to team 2. Wrath loses to Vos but he can kill Ventress in a duel or with the force, and Vos can stomp Satele. No idea how Nox vs. Dooku goes, but it could go either way depending on which of the weak links dies first

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:14 AM
Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Did a pretty huge feat comparison for Nox vs Dooku that I never posted a while ago, TBH.

The TL;DR of it was that Nox is a more powerful Force User, and would edge out the dear Count in a contest of the Force. He's a vastly superior duelist however, and Nox's force advantage isn't enough to take Dooku out quickly, where Dooku's blade advantage definitely could. I'd say Dooku takes a fair majority of their fights.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:30 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Originally posted by Selenial
Did a pretty huge feat comparison for Nox vs Dooku that I never posted a while ago, TBH.

I remember.

RIP.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:35 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

@Selenial, what's your opinion on this matchup as a whole?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:38 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Ever so slightly leaning team two, myself.

I've got Satele below Ventress, but not by too much, but I'd say the Wrath would take down Vos pretty handily and that tips the scales. Though I'm one of those people that say Vos is morbidly overrated.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Last edited by Selenial on Nov 27th, 2015 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I remember.

RIP.

I've got it on a google doc tbh, just saving it for whenever it becomes relevant again.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 12:55 AM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I'm one of those people that say Vos is morbidly overrated.

thumb up love

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:07 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:17 AM
Tondemonai

Fairly good matchup, however I give team 2 the win every time. Satele is definitely Ventress' superior in Force, but lower in sabers. Their difference in Force strength is considerable enough for Satele to win. On top of that her tutaminis is incredible and if she were backed up in a saber duel she could definitely pull herself out of it. Wrath vs Vos is a long duel but probably wouldn't be decided before one of his teammates finished theirs and helps out. They're very closely matched in sabers, though I'd argue Vos is ever so slightly better, and Wrath is stronger in Force, so I'd imagine it would be a drawn out duel. Now Nox vs Dooku has been a repeated argument which I don't understand how it hasn't hasn't been dropped yet. Dooku definitely has the saber advantage, however Nox has solme solid saber skill with a saberstaff, as well as so many defenses and healing skills that I doubt any advantage Dooku has would be nullified by Nox's defensive skills. Her healing prowess, Force barriers, mind corrupting powers, and Shroud ability are more than enough to outmaneuver Tyranus in any melee confrontation. This far I haven't even scratched her Force advantage, which is much wider than too many people accept. As of now, now being KotFE, her powers have massively grown. He has gained further immortality, learned new sorceries and techniques, and dark side secrets that only she has access to because of her position as the leader of the Pyramid of Ancient Knowledge on the Dark Council, and her obvious ghost amp that she can call upon at any time. Her Force prowess is immense, and I'd argue dwarfs Tyranus. Now despite this I would go as far as to say that their fight wouln't be a short one. He could potentially keep the pressure on for a while, but ultimately would meet a gruesom end. Team 2 very comfortably, probably not even with any casualties.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:17 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Can you send me the Nox/Dooku comparison? I don't know much about Nox.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:18 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Ventress is a weaker link, but Team 1 wins anyway.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 01:38 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Originally posted by Syndicate
Can you send me the Nox/Dooku comparison? I don't know much about Nox.

Nox has absorbed and bonded 4 dark side ghosts of powerful ancient Sith, as well as a Voss Mystic. She uses a double bladed lightsaber (saberstaff), manipulates the Force to an unreal digree, capable of slapping the blasts of Force Lightning fired by Darth Thanaton aside with her bare hands. Thanaton was stated in his lore to be one of the strongest Sith Sorcerers in centuries. She was physically modified and reconstructed by Rakatan machines that prolonged her life by several "solar cycles." She has studied ancient and powerful dark side sorceries and rituals that have multiplied her strength. She has mastered the techniques of Force Shroud, making her invisible, as well as using Force Lightning at an unbelievably sofisticated digree; on top of that knowing dozens of Sith Sorcery techniques and Force Healing powers almost unrivaled in her time.

Dooku is one of the greatest lightsaber duelists in history. His mastery of the dark side is considerable, overwhelming powerful members of the Jedi Order on multiple occasions. He knows many different Force techniques, however he never truly committed to mastering many of them; rather learning to an advanced digree but never to a truly masterful one.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 02:14 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by Tondemonai
Nox has absorbed and bonded 4 dark side ghosts of powerful ancient Sith, as well as a Voss Mystic. She uses a double bladed lightsaber (saberstaff), manipulates the Force to an unreal digree, capable of slapping the blasts of Force Lightning fired by Darth Thanaton aside with her bare hands. Thanaton was stated in his lore to be one of the strongest Sith Sorcerers in centuries. She was physically modified and reconstructed by Rakatan machines that prolonged her life by several "solar cycles." She has studied ancient and powerful dark side sorceries and rituals that have multiplied her strength. She has mastered the techniques of Force Shroud, making her invisible, as well as using Force Lightning at an unbelievably sofisticated digree; on top of that knowing dozens of Sith Sorcery techniques and Force Healing powers almost unrivaled in her time.

Dooku is one of the greatest lightsaber duelists in history. His mastery of the dark side is considerable, overwhelming powerful members of the Jedi Order on multiple occasions. He knows many different Force techniques, however he never truly committed to mastering many of them; rather learning to an advanced digree but never to a truly masterful one.

Sounds like Nox has a lot of accolades but very few measurable feats.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 03:43 AM
Click here to Send Syndicate a Private Message Find more posts by Syndicate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

I've got Satele below Ventress.

LMFAO

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 03:52 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syndicate

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
LMFAO

Ant I need to ask you about a certain feat of Bane's.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 04:07 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You can ask me... The guy who spent hours reading through the trilogy over and over again and making a 2 part RT for him.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 04:17 AM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Emperordmb
You can ask me... The guy who spent hours reading through the trilogy over and over again and making a 2 part RT for him.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 04:20 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Which is why asking you a question about Bane's feats is almost as bad as asking Ant a question about Revan's.

Also, on Ton's part, that's a lot of speculation. For one thing, he's assuming that Nox chose the path of a Sith Assassin, which is almost certainly wrong at this point. But those kinds of issues tend to happen when you're discussing a player-controlled game character with no other source material to draw off on.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2015 04:24 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote