KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Bane and Darth Zannah vs. Ancients.

Darth Bane and Darth Zannah vs. Ancients.
Started by: The Merchant

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Merchant

Darth Bane and Darth Zannah vs. Ancients.

Out of these 10 combatants which ones do they take down? No order, everyone is at their primes

Ludo Kressh
Tulak Hord
Marka Ragnos
Naga Sadow
Freedon Nadd
Exar Kun
Darth Nihilus
Ajunta Pall
Ulic Qel-Droma
Darth Andeddu

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 05:49 AM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Marka Ragnos: No idea.
Ludo Kressh: Yes.
Naga Sadow: Yes.
Tulak Hord: No.
Freedon Nadd: Probably not.
Exar Kun: No.
Ulic Qel-Droma: Probably.
Ajunta Pall: Probably.
Darth Andeddu: Yes.
Darth Nihilus: HELL NAW.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:21 AM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

What like Bane and Zannah as a team? Lol, all but Big N.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:27 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

All except Nihilus and Kun.

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 08:34 AM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKBart
All except Nihilus and Kun.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 11:24 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

All of them, we already have a fact file quote saying Bane > all who came before him.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 11:49 AM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
All of them, we already have a fact file quote saying Bane > all who came before him.
In the Canon universe; this is the Legends continuity.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 12:42 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

IIRC its been said that the fact file covers canon and legends. And the entry after the statement was for his legends backstory.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 12:46 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Geistalt
In the Canon universe; this is the Legends continuity.

PoD ain't even canon. In canon, Bane is a samurai.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:05 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

The Fact File quote was written with a Canon perspective in mind. I think Ant has the quotes.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:42 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

First of all, the entire article is based on Legends continuity (Darth Bane Trilogy) so how is it possible that the quote (which was placed in the header of that article) is canon? Simple logic people...
Secondly, I've seen Ant's conversation with one of the authors of fact file and there's nothing which suggests that the quote itself is canon. The author explains how the change (Canon/Legends) came through when they were working on fact file nr 39 (IIRC) while Bane's quote was produced in fact file nr 22. Yes fact file 22 was released two months after the change (Canon/Legends) but it was already finished way before that and well if they would have adjusted it then they wouldn't have included his Legends material.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 03:49 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

It's absolutely retarded to think Bane is superior all the Sith that came before him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:13 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
It's absolutely retarded to think Bane is superior all the Sith that came before him.

I never said I liked it, just that it's the way it is. Personal opinion has (regrettably) little to do with it.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:23 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

The author already clarified it doesn't apply to Legends however, so I don't know what you're on about.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 04:28 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9

Lmfao.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:17 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

The author already clarified it doesn't apply to Legends however, so I don't know what you're on about.

1. The author never said it was only canon.

2. How can you even believe that the header of a LEGENDS article would be canon?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:24 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

quote:
The author never said it was only canon.

Yeah, he more or less did say it applied to canon, and that TOR characters were excluded.

I'll ask Ant to provide the quote when he logs on.

quote:
How can you even believe that the header of a LEGENDS article would be canon?

Ask the author that confirmed it, not me. I dunno why it's so hard to accept, as Bane clearly isn't > Nihilus, Kun, Vitiate, Revan anyway.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 06:54 PM
DarthDuelist9

Yeah, he more or less did say it applied to canon, and that TOR characters were excluded.

I'll ask Ant to provide the quote when he logs on.

Ask the author that confirmed it, not me. I dunno why it's so hard to accept, as Bane clearly isn't > Nihilus, Kun, Vitiate, Revan anyway.

I know the quote.

Because it's simple logic? He's not superior to Nihilus or Vitiate since the TOR era wasn't included. Still makes him superior to Exar Kun and the other ancients who've appaered in fact file.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 07:03 PM