KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Which Warhammer 40K Faction

Which Warhammer 40K Faction
Started by: RE: Blaxican

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tzeentch
#gottem

Which Warhammer 40K Faction

Currently has the best potential to beat out the other factions and claim the entire Galaxy? I was talking to a friend about this, he thinks that it's a toss up between the Imperium and the Tyranid. I don't agree with that, but, I'm kind of curious what other people think. gogogo

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2011 11:59 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Which Warhammer 40K Faction

Imperium of Man FTW, brother.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 01:13 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

You think so? Personally, I think it's between the Tau and the Necron.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 02:18 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Actually don't know a lot about WH40K, just what I read online and the animation that was recently released. I do like the mythos though.

But the humans usually win.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 05:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

The Imperium imo. The tyranids are a possibility (if what they say about the hive fleets are true), but the frankly worrying devotion the space marines have to the emperor makes me think that they'd eventually be successful.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Samurai100

Tyranids or Daemons
The Imperium is slowly dieing from traitors and war on all fronts
the Tau empire is just too small
I dont think the Necrons have the numbers to deal with everyone else especially as they were defeated by the Eldar before

I think it will end up as a final battle between the daemons and the nids as the daemons have the chaos gods which absorb the killed daemons and the nids have apparently got way too many numbers.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2011 07:14 PM
Samurai100 is currently offline Click here to Send Samurai100 a Private Message Find more posts by Samurai100 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I don't think the Nids have what it takes. Looking at their actual track record, they're not as impressive as they seem. An entire hive fleet literally decimated, down to pretty much the last man, by a single Craftworld, an entire splinter fleet destroyed by the Tau without the Tau losing a single ship, a hive fleet going light years out of its way to avoid a single Necron tomb world, stalemated by the orcs, beaten by the combined might of two or three SM chapters, etc. They've sent three hive fleets and a couple splinter fleets and they've never made it further than the outter rim. As long as they rely on those snypasis leaders I don't think they have what it takes to take over the whole Galaxy.

Chaos though.. hm. Dunno what to really say.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 06:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Even Siaphas Cain knows to avoid Nekrons. I don't see that as that big a deal. stick out tongue

What about the belief that the Nid fleets so far have been mere scouting parties?

I also like the idea that the nids themselves are running from something even worse in their galaxy...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2011 01:38 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I also like the idea that the nids themselves are running from something even worse in their galaxy...

Evangelist?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2011 10:18 PM
Bladewind

Although I am a DE fan I have to say that Chaos will triumph in the end. Simply because they never really die. They simply return after they have regenerated or something. You can't defeat immortal creatures.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2011 03:56 PM
Bladewind is currently offline Click here to Send Bladewind a Private Message Find more posts by Bladewind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Tyranids IMO.

Although Chaos is the coolest faction there is.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2011 12:56 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Chaos... Chaos.... Because they are doing it slowly...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 10:13 PM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Robtard
Actually don't know a lot about WH40K, just what I read online and the animation that was recently released. I do like the mythos though.

But the humans usually win.

This has changed, I actually do know a decent amount about WH40K now, easily over 25 books read.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 02:21 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Imperium as long as Matt Ward keeps writing...

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 03:49 AM
AncientPower is currently offline Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Originally posted by Revanchiste
Chaos... Chaos.... Because they are doing it slowly...

I mean They are already doing it...

Or Tzeentch ivent a device that is cappble of transforming ORK into human and give it to imperium of Mankind before corrupting Ork because now they are human...
Or Tzeentch take control of the Tyranid and Necron....

Old Post Mar 25th, 2015 10:10 AM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Greenskin Xeno scum becoming human!? Heresy!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 10:41 PM
Revanchiste

I'm so evil. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2015 11:46 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

The Necrons' recent updates make them seem fairly formidable.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 07:01 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

But don't worry be happy the inquisition is here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqJuh7iM8As

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 09:17 PM
AgentJay04

Imperium of Man duh.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2015 02:20 AM
AgentJay04 is currently offline Click here to Send AgentJay04 a Private Message Find more posts by AgentJay04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote