KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Warha Star war and Halo. Who get the biggest di**

Warha Star war and Halo. Who get the biggest di**
Started by: Revanchiste

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Revanchiste

Warha Star war and Halo. Who get the biggest di**

Yhea between warhammer 40 000 star war or Halo.. Who get the biggest dick in term of exterminatus?

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Exterminatu...n_other_Fiction

Do you agree?

(XD Star war get bigger missiles. And a sniper yhea a device that can snipe planets... With hyper space technology.)

HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLY ****ING SHIIIITTTT. Rakattas have ritual that could create Dark gods.... Yhea a rakattas can thank to this ritual became a dark side god..... This is with similar ritual tha Vitiate go immortal...

Since Rakatta technology is using the force to source shield weapons etc... IMAGINE A RAKATTAS SHIP? WELL IT GO LIKE A FORRUNER SHIP !!!!

Last edited by Revanchiste on Mar 24th, 2015 at 09:24 PM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2015 09:15 PM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Rakatan ships are small and easy to blow up.

Warhammer 40k ships are huge and massive, and should have the most power.

Modern SW ships are powerful, and by-far have the best Faster than Light system, allowing them a significant edge in a war. Much better than Rakatan ones all in all.

Halo ships are generally pretty fragile next to 40k or Star Wars ships. However, the Forerunners are more impressive than modern Halo stuff, and are quite dangerous.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 12:45 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

gay

Old Post Mar 27th, 2015 09:16 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

World razor......
exterminatus....
Me trying remind u.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2015 11:07 AM
Revanchiste is currently offline Click here to Send Revanchiste a Private Message Find more posts by Revanchiste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Forerunners are above most things in 40K save for Chaos and WiH Necrons, questionably Pre-Fall Eldar too

UNSC and Covenant ships are almost useless next to most factions in 40K or SW, though

quote:
Who get the biggest dick in term of exterminatus?

Save that talk for X Box live, kiddo, this a debating board

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 05:02 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

And celestians?

Yhea XBOX One V.S PS4

I have a link about it :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvPyh8LdrVA
Qui a la plus grosse = who got the biggest? (Notice than thise is LA plus grosSE it's suggest than this is the biggest BITE = D*CK not duck DI** no no DICE.. Forget it...)

NB OSCAR the dog is a complete idiot so when he said than he prefer XBOX ONE... Don't listen to him...

I love Kinect : anal prope.
Because, yhea just because. Ocar the dog love be anal probed. He by the most expansive one.

Last edited by Revanchiste on Mar 30th, 2015 at 05:23 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 05:11 PM
Revanchiste

And yhea he's frenchisation of the english... How horrible... But it is a part of the chatacter he is dumb... But he is true in what he says.....

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 05:26 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

Why didn't you make the title 40K? That makes more sense than "warha". erm

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 06:57 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

I've a firend who prefer warha to 40K... Because warhammer is not warhammer 40 000...

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 09:01 PM
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

I know. Warhammer is a more fantasy, medieval lean, but if you're talking about 40K, why not use 40K?

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post Mar 30th, 2015 09:23 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Revanchiste

Because I'm used to...
I just prefer Warha. It's so kawaï. Chibi warhammer 40 000 !

Old Post Mar 31st, 2015 10:04 AM
bestwork1989

Hi
you are talking about XD Star war gets bigger missiles. Warhammer 40k ships are huge and massive and should have the most power.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2020 07:33 AM
bestwork1989 is currently offline Click here to Send bestwork1989 a Private Message Find more posts by bestwork1989 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote