KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » You in the Star Wars U...Chose Your Role...(twist)

You in the Star Wars U...Chose Your Role...(twist)
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

You in the Star Wars U...Chose Your Role...(twist)

You find your Self in the Star Wars Universe. You have to CHOOSE a Side to Join Up With.. The Twist.. You Aint No Force User. So No Jedi or Sith Nonsense. You are just a Regular Joe. SO No Light Saber Whacking in your chose. Which Faction do you Choose!? (posted here and not the SW forum cause lets face it...that place is full of FREAKS!)

The Rebel Alliance. You choose to Stand Up against the Evil Dictatorship that is Crushing the Freedom of the Galaxy. Multi choice. Would you be a Spy? Solider? Pilot"

(please log in to view the image)

The EMPIRE! Be a Part of the Power that RULES the Galaxy!! Be the Finger in the Iron Glove! Multi Chose. Infiltrator. Storm Trooper. Tie Pilot?

The Smugglers! You just wanna make some money and mind your own business. Sure you gotta break the law and face Horrible Circumstances if caught and probably have to take jobs from Big Evil Space Slug, but You are getting Paid..Right!?

The Bounty Hunters. Get Paid for Shooting People. Sure you are a part of the most Hate-able Scum in the Galaxy but You are your own boss and can set your own hours.

Which Faction Do you Choose and WHY!?

Last edited by Flyattractor on Jul 16th, 2019 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2019 07:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about I run a bar like the one on Tatooine.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 11:12 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That would be placed in the "Smugglers" Camp. Cause Its the only way to get THE GOOD STUFF!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2019 06:55 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That would be placed in the "Smugglers" Camp. Cause Its the only way to get THE GOOD STUFF!
That's me then Bar owner and smuggler.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 10:53 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I will still go Bounty Hunter. No Boss and I can Shoot My Customers.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2019 08:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I will still go Bounty Hunter. No Boss and I can Shoot My Customers.
Haha, but do you get birds with three breasts singing and stuff. thumb up

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 05:02 PM
Flyattractor

Never heard of Bounty Groupies?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2019 08:35 PM
BadMojoScootr
Rusty Cage

hutt faction, ima bounty hunter what shoots first fug it

Old Post Aug 8th, 2019 01:30 AM
BadMojoScootr is currently offline Click here to Send BadMojoScootr a Private Message Find more posts by BadMojoScootr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. Shoot First and Forget the Questions is a Good Way to Survive the SW Verse.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2019 06:34 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I think the Empire's disciplinary policies would ensure that only a true believer or an absolute moron would sign up. I'd opt for Bounty Hunter, they are largely left alone by the other factions and in fact are able to take jobs from pretty much all of them with no repercussions seemingly. They might be the only truly free people in the galaxy. Plus I could stop by Whirly's Cantina and check out those triple-breasted women after a job, maybe even get myself a titwank and a motorboat at the same time!

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 05:24 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Smart Move.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 06:56 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
I think the Empire's disciplinary policies would ensure that only a true believer or an absolute moron would sign up. I'd opt for Bounty Hunter, they are largely left alone by the other factions and in fact are able to take jobs from pretty much all of them with no repercussions seemingly. They might be the only truly free people in the galaxy. Plus I could stop by Whirly's Cantina and check out those triple-breasted women after a job, maybe even get myself a titwank and a motorboat at the same time!
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 6th, 2020 11:18 AM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaltonChance
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably a fat Conor Mcgregor as a cringe worthy Jedi

Old Post Jun 27th, 2020 10:09 PM
DaltonChance is currently offline Click here to Send DaltonChance a Private Message Find more posts by DaltonChance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Huravill

Chewbacca

Old Post Mar 1st, 2021 12:27 PM
Huravill is currently offline Click here to Send Huravill a Private Message Find more posts by Huravill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Rebel Alliance Guard or Mechanic on Yavin IV, seems safe and boring enough.

Old Post May 9th, 2021 03:24 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote