KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Pikkon vs Super skrull

Pikkon vs Super skrull
Started by: I am Vegeta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pikkon vs Super skrull

who wins

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 03:40 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Forcefield in the brain.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 03:42 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Has he ever done that before I ask because I have never heard him do that.

Last edited by I am Vegeta on Oct 21st, 2013 at 03:46 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 03:44 PM
I am Vegeta is currently offline Click here to Send I am Vegeta a Private Message Find more posts by I am Vegeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Him and Sue are able to form forcefields virtually anywhere. He's got all of their powers to the same effect. He could also just go supernova in his face.

(please log in to view the image)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 03:57 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think a supernova is gonna do much hell he can yell and stop a planet busting attack and he also has skill with fire. And if thats the case lets just say Kai puts a force field around his brain just to make it fair.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 03:59 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am Vegeta
i dont think a supernova is gonna do much hell he can yell and stop a planet busting attack and he also has skill with fire. And if thats the case lets just say Kai puts a force field around his brain just to make it fair.

Show me Pikkon withstanding the force and intensity of a supernova. DBZ characters are not greater than the sun. Skrull wraps a forcefield around his heart.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 04:21 PM
BloodRain
Knight of Retribution

Even in DBZ non-canon being thrown at the Sun seems to be a curtain call for them.
And if thats the case lets just say Kai puts a force field around his brain just to make it fair.
Lol

"Gonna need more chloroform..."

"If you look down on us, judge us, condemn us... then you shall fear us!"

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 04:51 PM
BloodRain is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRain a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you think hes gonna stand their while he makes it. Skrull usually has to surround his opponent and im pretty sure pikkons faster so i doubt he be able to circle him

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:44 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

And you think hes gonna stand their while he makes it. Skrull usually has to surround his opponent and im pretty sure pikkons faster so i doubt he be able to circle him

No he doesn't. He'll just forcefield his heart or wrap him in a forcefield and spew flames inside for the incineration.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:58 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No he doesn't. He'll just forcefield his heart or wrap him in a forcefield and spew flames inside for the incineration.
So the only way he wins is because he has force fields wow.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 06:59 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Because he has forcefields, class 100 strength, invisibility, flames that can reach supernova, a smarter and tactical mind, he's a warrior, a lot more ruthless. He also has elasticity, shapeshifting, the durability to eat Pikkon's moves or block them. Skrull wins.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 07:07 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pikkon is faster, stronger, and has a better spartan yell than skrull. Electricity does shit to must dbz characters invisibility won work he will just yell and hit him.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 08:07 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Pikkon is faster, stronger, and has a better spartan yell than skrull. Electricity does shit to must dbz characters invisibility won work he will just yell and hit him.

Good thing I said nothing about electricity then I suppose. You have to prove that Pikkon is stronger and faster. Prove that he can survive a supernova or forcefield in the heart.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 08:18 PM
I am Vegeta
Restricted

Account Restricted

sorry it said elaticly but pikkon was on a speed faster than cell and one shotted him those are some good feats also see you later got to do something.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2013 08:21 PM