KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » (cartoon version) darkseid Vs luffy (one piece)

(cartoon version) darkseid Vs luffy (one piece)
Started by: TheDarkestKing1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheDarkestKing1

(cartoon version) darkseid Vs luffy (one piece)

darkseid From Cartoon JL version

Vs

Luffy from one piece

Whom take it?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2014 06:00 AM
TheDarkestKing1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDarkestKing1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDarkestKing1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Luffy. Way too fast and easily strong enough to hurt him.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:27 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Isn't DCAU Superman in the Mach triple digits and Darkseid can overpower him so? Luffy's not blitzing him if so

Not sure if Darkseid has the DC to win though, don't remember much about the DCAU (though I heard shit like Superman stopping a starship descent, which could be multi city block of something

Or when all else fails, Omega Beams

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:35 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Or when all else fails, Omega Beams

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but wouldn't he just start with that? erm

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:47 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

He's not that fast in combat. In fact, pretty much nobody is aside from Flash.

The final fight between JLU Supes and Darkesid is clear evidence to that fact. Luffy's a lot faster than Darkseid in a fight.

And in Alabasta Luffy punched through several hundred tons of bedrock. And he is vastly stronger now.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:50 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Originally posted by KingD19
And in Alabasta Luffy punched through several hundred tons of bedrock. And he is vastly stronger now.

No offense, but wouldn't it be more helpful to talk about a bigger later showing, in that case?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:55 AM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Originally posted by KingD19
He's not that fast in combat. In fact, pretty much nobody is aside from Flash.

Arguments revolving around the combat speed fallacy died out years ago

Or should have anyways. Apparently not

quote:
The final fight between JLU Supes and Darkesid is clear evidence to that fact. Luffy's a lot faster than Darkseid in a fight.

Based on?

quote:

Well like I said, don't know of Darkseid's DC or if he can win outside of Omega Beam hax

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 03:58 AM
StealthRanger is currently offline Click here to Send StealthRanger a Private Message Find more posts by StealthRanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

The point I was making is that even back in Alabasta he was strong enough to easily punch through hundred of tons of rock. Which is more than enough to hurt JLU Darkseid.

Superman nor anyone else in DCU(aside from Flash) has fought so fast it's impossible for people to track their movements. Normal people and other heroes/villains easily keep pace with each other. Nobody ever just wonders what's going on because they're fighting too fast to keep up. That's normal in One Piece. And Luffy moves so fast that even people in his range can't keep up with his movements.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:09 AM
StealthRanger
S Class Demon

Well if you want to play that game people like Bulma and Chi Chi have seen DBZ characters fight and people have spoken and had conversations during fights (despite them being timed in microseconds as early as the 22nd Budoukai)

And Superman and Flash have conversations during running races and such and such

And other such shit, they don't dilute actual feats

Also if heroes/villains can keep pace with eachother (namely Superhuman ones, ofc), then that more or less says alot about how fast they are

EDIT: Short version is low ends are abundant across fiction, they count for nothing

Last edited by StealthRanger on Jul 3rd, 2014 at 04:22 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 04:14 AM
God Cloth Seiya

Justice league unlimited superman busted planets with his bare fist. Darksied easily overpowered him.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 05:01 AM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

When did he bust a planet? And Darkseid didn't easily overpower him. He used the Agony Matrix on him after Superman beat him up for a few minutes.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 05:16 AM
Werewolf582

When lex became president or something, it pissed superman off so much he sent to a different silar system and began destroying planets wirh his bare fist.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 07:03 PM
Werewolf582 is currently offline Click here to Send Werewolf582 a Private Message Find more posts by Werewolf582 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

[QUOTE=14787036]Originally posted by Werewolf582
When lex became president or something, it pissed superman off so much he sent to a different silar system and began destroying planets wirh his bare fist.

Yep pretty much. I dont think it was a different solar system though although I could be wrong.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 07:09 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Uh, I'm pretty sure that never happened in the show. It happened in the comics.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 07:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

That absolutely never v happened in Justice League or Unlimited.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2014 08:04 PM
The Manga Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Luffy

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2014 07:41 PM
The Manga Guru is currently offline Click here to Send The Manga Guru a Private Message Find more posts by The Manga Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderend

Darkside

Darksied win so easily for sure

Old Post Dec 31st, 2020 04:56 PM
Spiderend is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderend a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote