KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Marvel's Spider-Man 2017 cartoon

Marvel's Spider-Man 2017 cartoon
Started by: Dark-Kenshin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Marvel's Spider-Man 2017 cartoon

I tried to give this show a chance, but it's just not for me; it's awful. The highschool setting, all of the hereos/villains going to highschool together in a SUPER CONTRIVED fashion, Spidey almost always needing help from his classmates to win, Spidey acting in ways that would surely make it easy to figure out he was Spider-Man if not for other characters being COMPLETE IDIOTS, etc. Also, based on the leaked clips, it looks like Miles Morales will also become Spider-Man by the 15th episode of a show where Spider-Man just became Spider-Man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1.5/10. Better than Ultimate Spider-Man, but nowhere close to Spectacular Spider-Man or Spider-Man TAS. Won't be mad if this show gets canceled. Or rather, WHEN this show gets canceled.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2017 03:36 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heathjack

I enjoy it!! i still enjoy the 1990 fox's spider-man Anmited tv series! followed by the spectacular spider-man!! but i liked it better then unlimited spider-man!!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 09:57 AM
heathjack is currently offline Click here to Send heathjack a Private Message Find more posts by heathjack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yeah, it's leaps and bounds better than Ultimate (which doesn't say much), but it's basically a poor man's Spectacular.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 01:56 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Disney killed Marvel cartoons.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2017 03:44 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Had the misfortune of catching a glimpse of this when I was browsing TV earlier, and yeah, it's pretty bad. Also reminded me why people hate Miles Morales in other mediums. He just has no personality like Peter Parker. He's boring.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2017 08:33 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Had the misfortune of catching a glimpse of this when I was browsing TV earlier, and yeah, it's pretty bad. Also reminded me why people hate Miles Morales in other mediums. He just has no personality like Peter Parker. He's boring.
That and he's a bit of a gary stu. I watched the two most recent episodes and Miles basically saves Peter's behind (who is made to look incompetent consequently) twice thanks to his superior abilities. I don't think I can watch much more of this crap. sick

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2017 07:57 PM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Tbf ^ that happens in comics as well. They make the new characters shine.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 01:44 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote