KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Howlers: Lupin Appreciation

Howlers: Lupin Appreciation
Started by: Saberstylemasta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

L/t

Oh yeah!

My boy Lupin is a PIMP!

He got himself a girl that can look hot whenever she wants.

Alright!

(please log in to view the image)

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Last edited by RoguePw25 on Jul 23rd, 2005 at 07:45 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 12:55 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Remus is love love

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:44 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

How about the name of this thread be Howlers? Since Lupin is a werewolf and such?

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:41 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure, that works, but I can't edit it anymore...

I love rock and Roll!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:43 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

All righty, there ya go. I added an image to the first post, if you need anything edited, just PM me.

Anyways, what do you like best about Lupin? Book 3 is my favorite, and I loved how Lupin was introduced and such. And I liked how JK brought him back to the Order, that was good.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:46 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RoguePw25
All righty, there ya go. I added an image to the first post, if you need anything edited, just PM me.

Anyways, what do you like best about Lupin? Book 3 is my favorite, and I loved how Lupin was introduced and such. And I liked how JK brought him back to the Order, that was good.

((I like that Pic!! and will do))

Book three is aslo somewhere up there on my list of favorite HP books. (They're all too good to get an exact favorite!!!)

Lupin's just the man. He's a wise and fun-loving person, though not to an extreme extent.

And I also enjoy how he was introduced as well

"Who's that guy?"

"Professer R.J. Lupin"

"How does she know that? How is it that she knows everything?"

"It's on his suitcase Ronald."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:53 AM
Skull_Racer

Originally posted by RoguePw25

ya i liked how they brought back into the books again with the order and everything.

how do you do that spoiler thing?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 07:14 PM
Skull_Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like this (without spaces) [ s p o i l e r ]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:58 AM
Midnight109

acctually its , [Spoiler] message [/*spoiler] without the *

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 05:18 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Same thing, guys stick out tongue

Anyway, I really love Remus as a character and I hated how they cut the Marauders' Map subtext from the movie, because I thought it added something to his character.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:44 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lupin is still a beast (both literally and figuratively) How can you beat his wisdom, and his apperication for youth.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 12:56 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does nobody on this site like Lupin (sry for postin' again, but I can't edit my previous post...)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:20 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Yay, I love remus, he's my fave marauder after sirius big grin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:43 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skull_Racer

lupin rocks, so does sirius! the bad part is that their both goin 2 die. Sirius is already dead and lupin's goin 2 die in the 7th probaly.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:00 PM
Skull_Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Skull_Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Skull_Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

Lupin is my second favorite character! After Sirius happy

but I was severly disappointed with how he was portrayed in the movie though no expression

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 08:00 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

I liked how he was portrayed in the movie actually,David Thewlis is a wonderful actor and thought he did a great job.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 10:03 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alma negra
Pink Lady with a Firebolt

i dont know if it's considered a spoiler or not but

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: i loved it when tonks said she didn't care he was a werewolf and that she still wanted him

it was so sweet!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:17 AM
alma negra is currently offline Click here to Send alma negra a Private Message Find more posts by alma negra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

anyone still in here wanting to speak about harrypotter books 6 an 7?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:28 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Originally posted by alma negra

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: i loved it when tonks said she didn't care he was a werewolf and that she still wanted him

it was so sweet!

Oh I know! eek!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 08:22 AM
Midnight109

Originally posted by alma negra

it was so sweet!

I agree!

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 01:47 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote