KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Evil Lurks Around Him: Anti Severus Snape Thread

Evil Lurks Around Him: Anti Severus Snape Thread
Started by: Hermione202

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Midnight109

Evil Lurks Around Him: Anti Severus Snape Thread

Its Takes a great amount of hate to kill , and Snape did it . He didn't care how he was affecting the good side , he murdered [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Dumbledore Then he ran , he escaped , he is EVIL

This thread is for those who hates Snape and agrees with me that he is on the dark side . I will post things to prove that he is evil later.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:55 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Yes. Obviously if the point about Horcruxes was made in the same volume your interpretation is precisely correct.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:56 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! SNAPE IS GOOD!!! etc. etc. etc.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 12:57 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

READ THR RULES ! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUPPORT HIM HERE ! SNAPE IS EVIL !

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:01 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:04 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

GET OUT !

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:04 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i was just having a bit of fun...but before i leave i have to say one more thing. Snape maybe a slimy git, but he isn't evil. in fact he is good. GOOD I TELL YOU. SNAPE IS GOOD!!! now i will leave. but i will be back.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:07 AM
Midnight109

You want war ! fine !! ANTI VOLDERMORT THREAD GOING UP SOON !

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:09 AM
shaber
schizoid

I know what to put in the anti-voldemort thread. An allusion to the shattered soul.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:12 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!SNAPE IS GOOD!!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:14 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!SNAPE IS GOOD!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:47 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Reported.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:26 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Saratn: stop posting the same over and over again.

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 07:04 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

sorry about that...won't happen again.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 11:09 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

TO the tune of AC/DC's "You shook me all night long"

He was a sly machine
He kept his concious clen
He was the best dang liar that I eva seen
Without a sign in his eyes
He told monsterous lies
Ignoring Accusations, and countless sighs
With a bad charactor(pronounced care-act-air)
Had me gagging for fresh air
He shouldn't have gone, but he was alredy there
And the kids were cryin
Teachers were sighing
while Snape was lying,
cuz dumbledore was dying whern you

*ucked the whole school up
yeah you. *ucked the whole school up.

That was mine, and It tellls the truth.

SONGS NEVER LIE!!!

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:46 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pielover666
TO the tune of AC/DC's "You shook me all night long"

He was a sly machine
He kept his concious clen
He was the best dang liar that I eva seen
Without a sign in his eyes
He told monsterous lies
Ignoring Accusations, and countless sighs
With a bad charactor(pronounced care-act-air)
Had me gagging for fresh air
He shouldn't have gone, but he was alredy there
And the kids were cryin
Teachers were sighing
while Snape was lying,
cuz dumbledore was dying whern you

*ucked the whole school up
yeah you. *ucked the whole school up.

That was mine, and It tellls the truth.

SONGS NEVER LIE!!!

dude, I love AC/DC and that song was great! did you make it up?.....I am not against snape. But I am still trying to figure out myself if he is bad. At first when he killed Dumbledore I thought he was, but now looking back on it I believe he is good, like I normally thought.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:40 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
dude, I love AC/DC and that song was great! did you make it up?.....I am not against snape. But I am still trying to figure out myself if he is bad. At first when he killed Dumbledore I thought he was, but now looking back on it I believe he is good, like I normally thought.

Yes I did make it up, but as said before, it takes MUCH evil to kill another magically. Therfore I believe that Snape is evil.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 07:19 PM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote