KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "Can Anyone Say Favored?" The Official Anti-Gryffindors Thread

"Can Anyone Say Favored?" The Official Anti-Gryffindors Thread
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Angry "Can Anyone Say Favored?" The Official Anti-Gryffindors Thread

I HATE Gryffindors. They win everything. They're always favored. The rest of the houses are treated like dirt. And they are WAY too full of themselves.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:53 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

I just think that most of the heros are in Gryffindor. Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff rarely get mentioned.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 02:32 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I personally think Hufflepuff must be filled with most of the really good people, as they work so hard for absolutely no reward! Gryffs always seem to get acclaim, and Ravenclaws are always being told how clever they are, and slyths seem to get plenty of rewards too! Poor hufflepuffs!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:53 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Hufflepuffs have the loyalty thing, because that's basically where all the people who don't belong in the other houses go.

I just love the sound of their house. "Hufflepuff" big grin

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:02 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Gryffindors = Good guys. And it's always the good guys that win in the end.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:59 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

I agree, Gryffindor is the worst house and its pupils require severe discipline.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 08:29 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shaber
I agree, Gryffindor is the worst house and its pupils require severe discipline.

laughing out loud

True, but at least they ain't wimps.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 11:23 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Who's a wimp?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 11:29 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

yeah you notice how the GryffinDORKS are suppose to be all goody goody and soooo well behaved and so great and perfect roll eyes (sarcastic) well have you guys noticed that they are the ones who sneak out of the common rooms, blame Slytherin for everything and then get away with all the bad behavior. I think Snape is about the only teacher who sees this, course he went to Hogwarts too and had to deal with the same crap.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 02:35 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

*snort*

I know I'll get bashed to hell for this, but can anyone say 'bitter', 'deluded' and 'jealous'? angel

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 08:15 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud

I feel bad for Slytherin House, they get a bad rap because of racist-like sentiment in their House's history....

If anything, they need a Head who could educate the ignorance out of them, and then they would be little different than the Gryffindors....

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 12:23 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ghetto Goblin
Elder Member

*walks in*

avada kedavra!!!

*walks out*

...Tomorrow could be the best day of your life...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2006 01:34 AM
Ghetto Goblin is currently offline Click here to Send Ghetto Goblin a Private Message Find more posts by Ghetto Goblin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Heres why. Gryffindor have the good people in it, the likeable people. Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw have no main characters in them, aside from Cho, who gets dropped after the fifth book, thats why they are rarely mentioned. And slytherin is full of stupid prats and death eaters sons who want to follow in their filthy fathers footsteps. So shutup about it, they get what they deserve, the bastards.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2006 05:34 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keith Talent
-

This is why Gryffindor is favoured.... its got Harry Potter.

The end.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 09:57 AM
Keith Talent is currently offline Click here to Send Keith Talent a Private Message Find more posts by Keith Talent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I have to admit though, after the first book when Gryffindor won the House Cup made me laugh...I mean Neville getting 10 points just for saying no to people? Give me a break...What a fix!

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2006 10:46 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

gryffindors r cool, but i root 4 Slytherin, only 4 mi baby tho (draco)

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 8th, 2006 02:50 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I like Slytherin because you get to do what you want.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 01:14 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TragicFairyTale
The Unhappy Ending

I'm partial to Slytherin but i think it comes with being attracted to the bad boys >_>

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 02:04 PM
TragicFairyTale is currently offline Click here to Send TragicFairyTale a Private Message Find more posts by TragicFairyTale Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
I have to admit though, after the first book when Gryffindor won the House Cup made me laugh...I mean Neville getting 10 points just for saying no to people? Give me a break...What a fix!

Agreed.

"Well, let's see... hmm... we still need more points for Gryffindor to win the Cup, so Neville, take 10 points, and by golly, look at that! Gryffindor wins!"

Sucks to be Slytherine, I guess... or Ravenclaw... or Hufflepuff...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 11:47 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Belegūr
laughing out loud

I feel bad for Slytherin House, they get a bad rap because of racist-like sentiment in their House's history....

If anything, they need a Head who could educate the ignorance out of them, and then they would be little different than the Gryffindors....
Slughorn, anyone?

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:27 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote