KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » Ginger and usless-The Anti Ron thread.

Ginger and usless-The Anti Ron thread.
Started by: grey fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Ginger and usless-The Anti Ron thread.

I have never met a more useless character in my life then Ron Weasley , boring stupid and poorer then a church mouse he should be killed by voldemort as soon as possible

PS-Rupert Grint sucks and can't act a lick , sean connery owns his punk ass.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 12:02 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
I have never met a more useless character in my life then Ron Weasley , boring stupid and poorer then a church mouse he should be killed by voldemort as soon as possible

PS-Rupert Grint sucks and can't act a lick , sean connery owns his punk ass.
Umm.. No actor bashing... Rules are Rules. And you spelt USELESS wrong in the thread name. Thought you oughta know.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:16 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Meh , it's still a legitimate thread ether way.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 06:23 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

It's quite sad, though i'll say this:
Ginger isn't a colour

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 06:16 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Knightfall93
It's quite sad, though i'll say this:
Ginger isn't a colour
Actually, I believe it is.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 11:36 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

Yeah, it just might be brown...or red.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2006 09:48 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broken Darkness

Re: Ginger and usless-The Anti Ron thread.

Originally posted by grey fox

What does Ron being poor have to do with it?

"Life is Complex... so am I."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2006 08:49 PM
Broken Darkness is currently offline Click here to Send Broken Darkness a Private Message Find more posts by Broken Darkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
What does Ron being poor have to do with it?

Nothing , i just like kicking a man when he's down.

Old Post May 5th, 2006 07:06 AM
Quincy
Debaser

I agree, I too dislike Ron's character. He contributes very little to the story beside his crying and complaining, and "tagalong sidekick" role.

And it's weird that people come in here to express their LIKE for Ron's character, when this is an ANTI ron thread.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 6th, 2006 07:12 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Quincy Archer
I agree, I too dislike Ron's character. He contributes very little to the story beside his crying and complaining, and "tagalong sidekick" role.

And it's weird that people come in here to express their LIKE for Ron's character, when this is an ANTI ron thread.
Uh...nobody acctually came in here and said they liked Ron. They just hinted it. But no-one said it.

Ron can be annoying. I think it's okay, in the books, but in real life sometimes I think I'd have to strangle him laughing out loud

I don't think he's useless, exactly, just a few fries short of a happy meal.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post May 6th, 2006 08:13 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Diamonds
Uh...nobody acctually came in here and said they liked Ron. They just hinted it. But no-one said it.

Ron can be annoying. I think it's okay, in the books, but in real life sometimes I think I'd have to strangle him laughing out loud

I don't think he's useless, exactly, just a few fries short of a happy meal.
They were supporting him.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 04:19 AM
Midnight109

They were? I don't think so. Like Diamonds said, they were just hinting it.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post May 8th, 2006 01:22 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I think Ron's a character who's had the least amount of development, he's forever stuck at twelve year old mentality. Which is weird, because JK's based him off one of her good friends. But seriously, Ron. Please get some sense. Common sense. Street sense. Really, any kind of sense would do.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2006 04:18 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I think Ron is a blubbering idiot. If I were at Hogwarts, he'd be dead. no expression He's jealous because he's poor and miserable, yet he doesn't have the least bit of ambition to change that, he expects everything to be handed to him. If he just got off his lazy bum, maybe he'd actually accomplish something and maybe get a little respect. Waste of space is what he is.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 12:15 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Oh thank goodness. I thought I was the only one in the world who finds Ron annoying and well, useless.

He does have a few good points, but in general his jealousy, rudeness, sloppiness and poor treatment of his friends annoys me. I can't like Ron no matter how much I try.

And like someone else said, he's completely unmotivated. Somehow he expects to have rewards for basically doing nothing, and though he's supposedly best friends with Harry, he gets jealous of him all the time. He ought to know by now that Harry doesn't want the fame, and especially not for the particular reasons he has it.

Yet Ron is too shallow to see beyond that.

That said, I like movie!Ron better than book!Ron. He's at least tolerable to some degree.

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 01:08 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvmonkeys

what r u guys talking about ron is sweet, sensetive, & cute

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 11:37 PM
iluvmonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iluvmonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iluvmonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by iluvmonkeys
what r u guys talking about ron is sweet, sensetive, & cute
This is an Anit thread. Do not support the characters in an anti thread.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2007 12:45 AM
Surreal_44

Another thing I noticed about Ron is that compared to Harry's life pre-Hogwarts (and in between school years), he's had it pretty easy. Three square meals a day; he's never known hunger or neglect or abuse, and yet he still goes with the whole 'poor me' attitude.

In HBP I wanted to slap him for being mad at Hermione for kissing another boy -- two years earlier. Not only that, but I don't really see any basis for Ron actually liking Hermione in a romantic sense. I wish we could have seen some inkling of what it is about Hermione that Ron likes, because he spends so much of his time being pissed off at her.

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:02 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holliennxo

OMG

HOW SEXY IS SHE
reply to this and tell me what you think
fittest ginger by far?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:16 AM
holliennxo is currently offline Click here to Send holliennxo a Private Message Find more posts by holliennxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
holliennxo

this girl
so fit
dont you think

Attachment: l_381d86355d8d41cc90a61005cad59c5a.jpg
This has been downloaded 103 time(s).

Old Post Sep 21st, 2008 02:17 AM
holliennxo is currently offline Click here to Send holliennxo a Private Message Find more posts by holliennxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote