KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » "I'd Much Prefer A Chunk Of Cho!": The Official Anti "Harry And Ginny" Thread.

"I'd Much Prefer A Chunk Of Cho!": The Official Anti "Harry And Ginny" Thread.
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§P0oONY

"I'd Much Prefer A Chunk Of Cho!": The Official Anti "Harry And Ginny" Thread.

Now I know Ginny is described as attractive in the book but looking at them in films, it really does make me wonder how he could pick Ginny over Cho.

It's shallow I know, but it's not like Cho seems like a bad sort either, yes, she cries a bit and that... But that's just endearing, no?

Now... although I must admit Ginny doesn't look bad in this picture, not at all, I still say that Cho is superior.......

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:02 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
Now I know Ginny is described as attractive in the book but looking at them in films, it really does make me wonder how he could pick Ginny over Cho.

It's shallow I know, but it's not like Cho seems like a bad sort either, yes, she cries a bit and that... But that's just endearing, no?

Now... although I must admit Ginny doesn't look bad in this picture, not at all, I still say that Cho is superior.......

o.o Is this more an Anti-Harry/Ginny thread or a the girl who plays Cho looks better than Bonnie Wright. Because if it is that, I think Bonnie's pretty cute.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:18 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by The Phantom
o.o Is this more an Anti-Harry/Ginny thread or a the girl who plays Cho looks better than Bonnie Wright. Because if it is that, I think Bonnie's pretty cute.
Probably more of the latter come to think of it stick out tongue ... But Leung > Wright... Even though Wright looks cute in that picture.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:26 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by §P0oONY
Probably more of the latter come to think of it stick out tongue ... But Leung > Wright... Even though Wright looks cute in that picture.
I completely disagree then... and am utterly confused on what the point of the thread is now. o.o

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:29 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by The Phantom
I completely disagree then... and am utterly confused on what the point of the thread is now. o.o

Well, okay then.........

*Tumbleweed floats by*

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:35 AM
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cho's fitter, definitely. The actress who plays Ginny's mouth looks like it's been drawn on, by a recovering paraplegic.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 02:38 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surreal_44

Well, I don't like Harry and Ginny together. Not sure how I feel about Cho and Harry though.

I don't really like Ginny's character in the books. She feels a bit Sue-ish to me. A powerful witch, good at Quidditch, funny, popular, beautiful and a nasty streak that is probably supposed to be viewed as spunkiness(though most of these qualities were hidden until book 5 and 6), it feels too much like JKR was making Ginny the absolute perfect match for Harry.

It's kind of blech for me, and I'm not fond of movie!Ginny either. Harry/anyone is better than Harry/Ginny.

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:14 AM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I love how Leung is Asian but has a Scottish accent. laughing out loud That makes her doubly hot.

Even though the movie Cho is better looking than movie Ginny, Harry and Ginny are a better couple.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:22 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Leung is ugly.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:23 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Barker
Leung is ugly.
Racist

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:26 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Strangelove
Racist

It's those dang bangs.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:28 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I'm sorry, I seriously think Bonnie is better looking. But then again, I do have a thing for redheads.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:19 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Looking a little closer at the pictures, I can't actually decide which one is better looking. They both have their merits. Barker's right, the bangs should go.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 07:16 AM
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Strangelove
Looking a little closer at the pictures, I can't actually decide which one is better looking. They both have their merits. Barker's right, the bangs should go.

I should have picked a worse picture of Ginny/Bonnie.... I start to question myself after looking at them...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 01:25 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

And thus the tides turn. shifty

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:58 PM
Surreal_44

Who cares who's prettier than who? It isn't looks that matter, because I'm pretty sure it's not looks that gets Ron paired with Hermione.

Am I the only one who dislikes Ginny becaus of actual character traits as oppossed to physical beauty?

~Banner made by JES, avatar made by Veronica_Rich. Thanks, girls!!~

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:10 PM
Surreal_44 is currently offline Click here to Send Surreal_44 a Private Message Find more posts by Surreal_44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Originally posted by Barker
Leung is ugly.
Ditto.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 07:12 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I like the asian, scottish thing... It's cute.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:32 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I dunno, I'm not really fond of Harry/Ginny. I'm more of Harry/Luna.

Seeing as I've only watched the movies, Ginny has never been that endearing, really. It seemed like she's a totally minor character then BOOM, sudden Harry pairing. >>.

I'd rather Luna. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2009 10:26 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by Surreal_44
Who cares who's prettier than who? It isn't looks that matter, because I'm pretty sure it's not looks that gets Ron paired with Hermione.

Am I the only one who dislikes Ginny becaus of actual character traits as oppossed to physical beauty?

no! i think ginny and harry are just wrong together. in fact, the only person in canon that i think might slightly work with harry would be luna - as they have similarities within the whole "i think things that other people don't believe" realm. but if i were to match harry with someone... it would have to be someone he met or re-met after he gets into some serious therapy.

also, ginny seems like a means to an end for harry. he wants a ginormous family - ginny comes equipped with a ginormous family that happens to be a family harry has come to love as his own and which conveniently has his best friends already included. [both of his best friends, since i personally believe that ron and hermione actually were made for each other.] what better way to have a short cut to family, be a brother to ron and hermione, fred and george, a son in actuality to the weasleys.... than to go ahead and marry ginny?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:30 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote