KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter 7...my style

Harry Potter 7...my style
Started by: WldGrnAgel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Cool Harry Potter 7...my style

I have relitively goten bored so im going to start my own story. I have not yet come up with a name, because I only do it when i finish. So This is the first FanFic ive made, so be patient. I hope to update when ever possible and for my readers to enjoy it. Thanx

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:36 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Chapter 1, Part 1

It was a chilling night in the residence of the Dursley’s. Even in the summer there is a nice gentle breeze that come and goes, but not tonight. There was an odd presence that only few can depict. A feeling of nothing good or nice can survive.
All was asleep on Private Drive except for one person. Harry Potter was still awake, looking out the window, and thinking. He hadn’t been able to sleep with this presence in the air. Dementors, he thought; Dementors were foul creatures that suck all the happiness out of a place. He had been attacked by them two years previously.
Harry had been writing to Ron and Hermione, spilling his thoughts into them. He still was contemplating whether he was going to Hogwarts for his final year. There where his pros and cons, but how was he going to destroy all of the Horcruxes when he has his studies. Harry needed Hedwig back so he could send the letters. Hedwig was out hunting.
He looked at his watch and noticed that it was 11:58 PM. It was two minutes until his seventeenth birthday. He would now be of age and able to perform magic. He would have to go take an Apparation Exam, so he could legally Apparate. Harry heard a tap at the window and looked over to see Hedwig looking chilled outside. Harry opened up the window and Hedwig Flew in with a dead mouse in her beak. Harry was just about to close the window when something caught his eyes. It looked like a puff ball flying around. He soon recognized it was Pig, Ron’s owl. Pig Flew right into Harry and suddenly dropped to the floor. Pig looked absolutely exhausted.
Harry noticed a thick envelope tied to Pig’s ankle. Harry stooped down to untie it from the tired owls leg. Harry hurriedly opened the envelope and something fell from a thick letter.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 07:37 AM
WldGrnAgel is currently offline Click here to Send WldGrnAgel a Private Message Find more posts by WldGrnAgel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

How are you liking it so far? reading

thumb up or thumb down

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2006 08:01 AM
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Chapter 1 Part 2

Harry didn’t notice that something fell, so he sat down on his bed. There was a letter was from the Ministry of Magic, Ron, and Hermione. Harry tossed the Ministry of Magic one aside, wanting to read that later, and opened Ron’s letter. It said:

Harry,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! How are you? Are you surviving the muggles? Hey when are you coming to the Burrow? Next week is the wedding and your invited. Well hope you can come and stay. Hermione is already here and missing you. Mum say that your welcome to come and stay for the rest of the summer. So send Pig back when he is feeling better. I’ve been hearing that Dementors have been hanging around in Britain. So I’ll talk to you later.

Ron

Harry set the letter down and picked up Hermione’s.

Oh, Happy Birthday Harry!!! You’re now of age. Congratulations! Now you can go and take the Apparation Exam and perform magic. I’m so happy for you. Ron still hasn’t retaken the exam, so he’s willing to take it with you. Oh I hope that you’ll spend the rest of the summer with us. Next week is the wedding. I hope that you’ll be able to make it. Well, I will hopefully see you before summer ends.
Love,
Hermione

Harry felt his cheeks go warm when he finished reading the letter. He set down the letter to look at what the Ministry had sent him. He really didn’t want to read what it had to say but she picked up the thick letter any ways. Harry skimmed through it and all it had was a congratulations about being of age, and the laws that would be in place and enforced, now that it was legal to perform magic.
Harry felt the heaviness of his eyelids and decided to go to sleep. He figured that he would make up his mind of what he was to do with his future tomorrow. He gave Hedwig and Pig an owl treat each and took off his glasses and fell asleep.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 04:13 AM
div

It's good, your posts needs to be lenghtier although i keep getting told the same thing so... u don't need to take my advice .... ;^)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 05:37 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

thanks
it's just that i've been busy with school... so i'll post asap

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 01:48 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

good!!! i like it keep up the with the story
post.
pliz

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 03:35 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

hey good work *thumbs up*
I'm glad ur grammar and spelling are good too big grin

Old Post Jan 5th, 2006 10:23 AM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Thanks guys... It might be a while before i post... i hate essays and studying for finals... mad oh well.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:40 AM
IcyMag3
Fanfic Crazy

exams in january? mine's in may...anyway gd luck & i hope u will continue posting afterwards

Old Post Jan 6th, 2006 02:23 PM
IcyMag3 is currently offline Click here to Send IcyMag3 a Private Message Find more posts by IcyMag3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

i like it keep it up
thumbs up

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Jan 7th, 2006 06:40 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

Chapter 2 Part One

Harry found himself around in a graveyard. He felt a similarity somehow, like he has been there before. He was stumbling across some tombstones. Harry tripped over a tree root and stumbled to the ground. His glasses lay askew on the ground. He got up, picked up his glasses, and wiped the dew off of them. As he put on his glasses, he saw a strange mist forming around him. Harry looked around and noticed two tombstones in front of him. He tried to read what they say, but at that same instant, his scar seared with pain.
Harry awoke abruptly with sweat dripping down his face. His scar felt as though his head just had been branded. I rubbed it to take the pain away, but found no relief. He looked at the clock, it was 1: 30 P.M. Harry jumped up quickly, realizing that he had been asleep for thirteen hours. He changed his clothes and went into the bathroom. He tried to comb his hair, but it kept on popping up. He put the comb down.
Harry looked in the mirror and noticed something behind him. He saw red glowing eyes and nostrils like slits. His heart stopped beating for a split second and his body froze with fear. He spun around and saw nothing. He rushed out of the bathroom, and into his room. He picked up his wand, yet nothing. Maybe it was an after effect from the dream? Harry didn’t know.

A couple of hours later, Harry had packed all of his stuff into his trunk, cleaned out hedwigs cage of droppings. He worked so hard, that at the very end, he finally realized that he could do magic now. That made him angry.

2 B continued

I'll post more sooner or later... thanks for the support

Old Post Jan 8th, 2006 05:50 AM
cutie_pie13
4eva young

hey your story is really good stick out tongue

post more soon

sig done by piggle

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:38 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusRox**
beyond the veil

me likey. when ya gonna post again? i am sooo bored and really want to read some more of this!!!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 11:08 PM
SiriusRox** is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusRox** a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusRox** Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

there is more to come i have written out like to chapter 6... but im sick... cough cough.. and having so personal issues i have to deal with... so i will get some more done asap!!!!
thanx for the support

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2006 05:59 AM
Sirius_Rulez

this is some story, its really gr8 its so good, plz write more soon,
im new here, well not exactly, iv read some other h/p fics but havnt really been able to comment on them cause i didnt no how to register on dis thing, i started to read from kmc just last christmas,
well its gr8
keep up da good work

of course I was

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 09:15 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius_Rulez

by da way, how do u write ur own stories on here?

of course I was

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 09:18 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WldGrnAgel
Mousse

you start a topic in the area you want to write
and update it buy posting comments

that's how i do it

Old Post Mar 4th, 2006 08:02 AM
lalalander
Junior Docta Nursela

0o0o0o0ohhh! I like it. :smile: please resume to the story soon!
I understand if u have tests and lots of essays due soon. I have those CTBS test things next week, so I might not be on much.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2006 02:49 AM
lalalander is currently offline Click here to Send lalalander a Private Message Find more posts by lalalander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

please keep writing...your story is great!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2006 03:47 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote