KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » hermy and ferret boy

hermy and ferret boy
Started by: Sexy_SaraJane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

Love hermy and ferret boy

this is my version of love because im a strong d/hr shipper and the are like so hot right now so tell me ur thoughts and feel free to post

"well i'll see you guys later" harry said as ron and hermione went to the prefects cabin only hermionie was head girl this year and she was very proud,

"ron do you know who head boy is"
"i dont know but i hope its not malfoy stupid git"
"ron be nice"
"but you hate him too"
"yes but im head girl now i have to be nice"
"what ever" the entered the cabin and there was malfoy showing off his head boy badge to any one who would look (mainly the slytheryn prefects)
"so mudblood i see im going to be stuck with you this year"
"i guess so"
"this doesnt mean we are friends or anything"
"of course"
"wouldnt want you to be a hypocryte now"
"ah weasley sticking up for the mudblood like always typical weasely dont know the difference between pure blood and filth"
"i am not filth" hermionie screeched and with that she stormed out and searched all the cabins until she found harry, ginny, luna and nevil
"can you believe that mcgonagal gave head boy to malfoy"
"what thats crazy"
"i know" ron came into the cabin at that point
"ferret boy needs to get over himself"
"ron leave him alone"
"oh so your still going to stick up for him even after he called you filth"
"yes"
"well thats your choice god im starved" he started eating the sweets harry and the others bought so hermione left. she got back to the prefect cabin and found that malfoy was there by himself
"why arnt u with your friends"
"didnt feel like it"
"fair enough well you keep to yourself and i wont get in your way"
"who said you'd be in my way"
"what do you mean"
"nothing dont worry about it forget i said anything" hermione looked at him and was thinking to herself god he has the most beautiful eyes then she thought what am i thinking we are enemies i cant think this way she looked at him again and this time he was looking at her, suddenly he got up and strode over to her
"what are you doing"
"something i should have done a long time ago" and he kissed her softely. just then ron came into the cabin and saw them kissing
"what are you doing hermione" malfoy strode passed him and left the cabin
"like its got anything to do with you"
"he our enemy"
"i know but he is such a great kisser"
"the discusting"
"anyway he kissed me"
"looks like you were kissing him"
"well" ron just walked out of the cabin
"ron wait it wont happen again i promise i wasnt thinking i know that it is against my morals"
"ok"

ill post more l8er tell me what you think plz rolling on floor laughing

Attachment: drahermball.jpg
This has been downloaded 173 time(s).

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 12:31 PM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

it's pretty good for starters. keep posting though. and you can check out my stories and post your comments, unless you have already (lol) they're 'harry and ginny--my version' and '7 book--seen by ron and hermione' . keep posting cuz your story is good!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:15 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

i will post more this arfternoon i promise

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:05 AM
Sexy_SaraJane is currently offline Click here to Send Sexy_SaraJane a Private Message Find more posts by Sexy_SaraJane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

Malfoy's POV

i really hope weasel doesnt tell anyone about me and hermione imagine what people would think of me although she is a good kisser and her hair is so shiny
"what are you looking at"
"nothing pansy"
"you seem so distant lately is anything wrong"
"no"
"oh ok well ill see you in the common room later"
"sure" i walked out of the great hall and nearly ran into weasel
"watch where you're walking weasel"
"you watch where you're going ferret boy"
"look if you tell anyone about hermione and i, i will personally make sure that you can never open your mouth to talk again"
"hermione says that it was a mistake"
"did she now well i'll change that too" i walked off towards the slythern common room when suddenly i saw hermione and she was crying
"whats wrong"
"nothing"
"then why are you crying"
"because ron is angry that i kissed you"
"really"
"yes i promised him i wouldnt do it again"
" do you want to"
"well yes but he's my friend"
"i didnt ask about that i asked if you wanted to"
"yes bu..." i kissed her and supprisingly she kissed me back it was pure bliss and i wanted it to go on forever but then i remembered pansy if she caught me she would be furious
"i have to go"
"ok see you in potions tomorrow"
"yes" and i left.
"where have you been i've been wating around for ages"
"sorry i took a walk around the grounds to clear my head"
"oh ok"
"well im going to go to bed now so goodnight"
"goodnight"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:31 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

harry's POV

i was sitting in the common room reading a book about quidditch when ron ran up to me
"harry"
"what"
"ferret boy is in love with hermione"
"really"
"yeah speaking of which where is she"
"im here"
"whats with that look"
"what look"
"never mind im going to bed"
"ron look i told you that it wouldnt happen again and it wont"
"what ever"
"well goodnight then"
"erm yeah goodnight" he left and when he was out of earshot hermione turned to me
"harry im in a bit of a pickle here"
"is it about ferret bot"
"well yes"
"i dont wanna hear it"
"harry please"
"what then"
"i think im in love with him"
"ok"
"i know i promised ron but you know you cant mess with free will"
"why does he like you"
"i dont know but i was with him earlier when ron came up here"
"you were"
"yeah but he had to go"
"oh"
"i can tell you but you have to promise you wont tell anyone"
"cone of silence"
"im gonna keep seeing him"
"ok your secret is safe with me" she hugged me and went up to the dormatory so i decided to go to bed myself but i couldnt get to sleep all i could see was hermione and ferret boy and i started feeling really sick.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 08:24 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

it's going good. one thing you might wanna do is say who's talking after you write the line that they say. it makes it easier to remember who's talking. keep posting cuz it's going really well.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:49 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

yeh ^^^^^ what she said its hard for people with little brains like me but keep goin its great

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 07:24 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

will do

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 06:34 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

and another tip for you: put in puntuation...like, periods, commas, capital letters, exclamation and question marks...just the basic stuff so it makes it easier to read. If you have microsoft word doc. it helps to write your story on that first so that you don't have any spelling mistakes.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2006 09:07 PM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

yeah kk thanx i shall

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 07:24 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

Harry’s POV

The next morning I awoke with a start I had, had a dream that Hermione got married to Malfoy it was so tragic because Hermione was killed. Suddenly I had the Urge to kill Malfoy so I grabbed my invisibility cloak, but then I realised what Hermione had said and I decided not to get involved. I was about to go down to breakfast when Ron grabbed me,
“Hey mate will you please never do that again” I almost shouted,
“Why did I scare you” he replied,
“Ah yeah just a bit”
“Sorry mate I just wanted to tell you something” he said with a strange look in his face,
“What”
“Umm did you know that ferret boy is sitting at the table with Hermione?”
“Is he allowed?” I asked shocked,
“Well McGonagall isn’t doing anything” he replied
“Hermione said she didn’t want people to know” I said then silently wished I hadn’t,
“Know about what” he said,
“Nothing forget I said it he was probably trying to get Hermione to change her mind” I replied knowing that Hermione didn’t want me to tell anyone,
“About what” he said sounding confused,
“About turning him down” I lied but he seemed to believe it because he said,
“Oh good on her I knew she would” after that we went to the breakfast feast.

Draco’s POV

Omg she is soooo in love with me the look on weasel’s face I mean anyone would think he was in love with her well never mind we have potions next so I have to pretend to hate her and I have to make up a lie about why I was at her table,
“Why were you talking to the mud blood?” pansy demanded
“I was telling her not to let weasel get to close to her she might catch cooties not that it matters cause she is just as bad as him” I replied quickly
“Oh ok” she said looking slightly suspicious. In potions we were making a more advanced love potion then the one we made last year we also had a new teacher her name was Professor Twig. Strange name I know, she took an immediate liking to potter which I hated but she didn’t hate me she thought I was sweet, (Yuk),
“What are we meant to be doing professor” I said
“You will be making an advance love potion that will never wear off” she replied with a strange glint in her eye. Hermione finished as per usual and that made me smile but I stopped smiling when the other slytheryns glared at me, when I finished I snuck a vile of it to use for later and then handed the rest in for marking after that I decided to go and study as I had a free but I felt myself going towards McGonagall’s office,
“Come in Mr Malfoy”
“Umm professor I was wondering if I could change houses because I don’t want to be a slytheryn anymore” I said
“Well draco what house” she replied
“Umm Gryffindor” I said nervously
“Ok well i'm feeling nice so ill make an exception this one time” she said with a look on her face
“Thanks professor” I said
“This wouldn’t have anything to do with a certain person named Hermione would it” she smiled
“Oh no professor” I said but she could tell I was lying.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:39 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

how was that was it easier to understand

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 09:40 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

that post was interesting. it's much easier to read now. keep posting!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:49 AM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

ummm thanx

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 04:35 PM
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

Ron’s POV Ron’s POV Ron’s POV

I stormed into the common room hoping that Harry was there, I saw him next to the fire so I marched over to him nearly knocking a little first year over
“I cant believe that twig woman gave me detention for running” I exclaimed angrily
“what that’s stupid” he replied
“you’re telling me” I said, suddenly Hermione came through the portrait with a huge smile on her face, she looked at me and then at Harry and then ran over to us………….
“HE WHAT” I yelled
“he’s in Gryffindor now” she said beaming
“Hermione why are you so happy about that” I asked
“well he said he wants to forget the fact that he hates you’s for me and because I love him” she replied
“you what” I said looking disappointed I didn’t want her to be in love with the enemy but If she was happy I wasn’t going to stand in her way I figured it was time for me to except that I cant tell her what to do and that I’m her best friend not her father,
“that’s wonderful Hermione I suppose you feel special” I said with a forced smile,
“yes I am I mean he changed for me” she replied still beaming. Malfoy came through the door and Hermione ran over to him and kissed him (sickening) but she looked happy. It was close to midnight and no one was awake except for me, harry and malfoy,
“now that im in Gryffindor I am willing to put the past behind me and start again I mean I am going out with your best friend after all” malfoy said with a smile,
“I suppose but you will have to forget your position with voldemort” harry said glaring at malfoy I shuddered I hated it when he said his name,
“already forgotten” he said
“if you hurt her we will hurt you understood” I said angrily
“why would I want to hurt her I love her” he said
“fine past is forgotten” harry said
“friends” malfoy asked
“friends” harry said then he glared at me
“fine friends” after that we went to sleep. That night dreamt that he-who-must-not-be-named was about to kill me and malfoy counter jinxed him and killed him and then helped me up and said that’s what friends are for, somehow that dream assured me that malfoy really did want to be our friend and wasn’t just pretending.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:19 PM
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

not very realistic story lol but great keep posting

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:32 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

its not meant to be realistic its just a bit of fun lol

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 05:56 PM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

its cute i like it keep going yes

Old Post Apr 8th, 2006 11:40 PM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sexy_SaraJane
d/hr shipper all the way

thanx

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 12:43 AM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

this is sooo great keep going!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2006 02:46 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote