KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Three Guys In Love With Hermone
Started by: Nickey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Three Guys In Love With Hermone

Hermione and Jesse kissed for at least four minutes. Harry was fumed with anger, and Victor Krum was upset. Then their kiss was broken apart by someone. Victor. "What do you want, Victor?" said Hermioe furiously. "Hey, yuo're kissing my girlfriend!" yelled Victor "Ex- girlfriend " siad Hermione "What are you gonna do? Drown me in your tears." laughed Jesse "I did not cry at that last Quddich match, I had something in my eye." he said nervously. "Well, you guys just need to separate, and forget it." said Hermione trying to separate them. "She's right. We'll settle this at our next Quddich match" said Jesse
"Okay." said Victor. He started to walk away "Or we could settle this right now." he said suddenly turning back, and he punched Jesse in the jaw........

This is how it all started.......

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:28 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

Cool!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2006 10:45 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Re: Three Guys In Love With Hermone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nickey
Hermione and Jesse kissed for at least four minutes. Harry was fumed with anger, and Victor Krum was upset. Then their kiss was broken apart by someone. Victor. "What do you want, Victor?" said Hermioe furiously. "Hey, you're kissing my girlfriend!" yelled Victor "Ex- girlfriend " siad Hermione "What are you gonna do? Drown me in your tears." laughed Jesse "I did not cry at that last Quddich match, I had something in my eye." he said nervously. "Well, you guys just need to separate, and forget it." said Hermione trying to separate them. "She's right. We'll settle this at our next Quddich match" said Jesse
"Okay." said Victor. He started to walk away "Or we could settle this right now." he said suddenly turning back, and he punched Jesse in the jaw........

This is how it all started.......

It was Septemeber 1rst. And Harry, Hermione, and Ron were in an empty compartment on the Hogwarts Express. Hermione was reading a book(as usual), Harry was thinking about what was he going to do with Voldemort. And Ron was snoring.
There was a knock at the door, and it slide open. A handsome boy of about the same age as Hermione(17). He had blonde hair, just as messy as Harry's, bright sky blue eyes, and was thin, but not too muscular. He was wearing a tee shirt that said Jesse Parker. And blue denium jeans. "Uh, all the other compartments are full, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked Hermione had just put her book down, and saw him. "Oh my gosh. He's so cute!" she thought "Uh, sure, you could sit down right here next to me, Ron is sleeping, and ask anyone, you don't wanna be around him when he's sleeping." said Hermione "Okay." said Jesse. Harry hadn't even noticed anybody entered the room. It was when Jesse spoke to him, he came back to earth. "Huh, what you did you say?" Harry asked "I said you're Harry Potter, aren't you?"said Jesse sounding a little annoyed. "Yeah, I am." said Harry. He had been through this so many times. "Nice to meet you." said Jesse holding out his hand. Harry shook it. "What's you're name?" Harry asked. Jesse pointed to his shirt. "Jesse Parker." he said. "Are you new? What house are you in? If you're new from second year to seventh, you usually get another letter saying what house you'll be in." said Hermione all in one breath. " I'm in Gryfindor(sorry if I spelled it wrong). What about you guys?" Jesse asked "We're all in Gryfindor!" said Hermione happily "I'm hoping to try out for the Qudditch team. I just got a Firebolt three days ago. My friends and family say I play well." he said "Well, Harry's the Captin of the Gryfindor Team!" said Hermione. "Really? You are?" asked Jesse "Yeah, tryouts start next Saturday." said Harry. "You guys better put you're robes on. I expect we'll be arriving soon." said Hermione, and she left the room so they could change. When she came back, Ron
was awake. "Come on, guys. We're here!"

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2006 11:51 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

It was great to be back in Hogwarts. "Wow, look at the ceiling." said Jesse, lokking up at the enchanted ceiling. "Yes, it's bewitched.." "To look like the sky outside." finised Jesse, smiling at her. "Yeah, how did you know?" she asked suprised "I read it in 'Hogwarts, A History'." he said. "She smiled to herself and lead him to sit at the table. Proffesor Dumbledor had a few annoucnements. And when he was done, the food magically appeared in front of them.
"I think I'm gonna like this place." said Jesse, putting a pile of Macaroni & Chesse. "Everybody here likes it, why shouldn't you?" said Ron with a mouth full of spaggetti. "Except one, my horrible cousin, Draco Malfoy. He says he would rather be in Dumbstrang. That place is horrible. I've been there. The food is horrible, the place stinks, and it's cold all the time." he said. Hermione, Ron, and Harry all choked on their food. "You're a Malfoy?" asked Ron
"No. I'm his cousin. We're only related because my Aunt married his Uncle. I'm still a Parker." "No offense, but we can't really stand you're cousin." said Hermione. "Who wouldn't that prat. He left, right? Last I heard, he became a Death Eater, and was sent to kill Professor Dumbledor."

I'll post tomorrow.
Gotta go
Bye

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 01:47 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Cool! big grin

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Oct 11th, 2006 05:52 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Very good!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:01 AM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by d-fly_girl008
Very good!!

Thanks
I'm writing more right now
Give me a few mins.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:05 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

they are awesome!!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:18 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Harry gave them a 'I told you so' look. "Good thing Harry was there just before Snape performed the Avada Kadrava curse." said Hermione. "Well, Congrats, Harry." said Jesse. After dinner, Ginny and Dean, Prefects, lead the first year Gryfindors to their houses. Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Jesse walked slowly to the Common Room. When they got their, the Fat Lady was no longer fat. "Can you believe it? Somebody cast a spell on me! My clothes were sagging everywhere. Dumbledore had to get someone to paint new clothes for me." she sobbed. She was so sad she let the kids in without a password. "Wow, this place is bigger than my living room." said Jesse in awe. "Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight boys." said Hermione. And she left the boys alone by themselves in the common room. "Shall we go now?" asked Jesse. "You go. We'll be right up." said Harry. When Jesse was gone, Ron broke the silence. "Have you seen Luna lately?" he asked. Ron had a huge crush on Luna Lovegood since fifth year. "Yeah. She was at the table. She left early. I heard she's not feeling well." replied Harry. "Oh, well. I guess you have some compition this year Harry." said Ron, smirking. "What do you mean?" "Didn't you see how Jesse and Hermione were staring at each other. And if you weren't so caught up with that Firebolt, you would have seen them flirting with each other." said Ron "Really? Didn't notice." said Harry. Ron left, and Harry sat there, just thinking. Was it true? Does Hermione really like Jesse? Whatever the answer was, he wasn't going to think about it now. And with that, he was off to bed.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 01:50 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was really good!! Post more soon!! big grin

Old Post Oct 12th, 2006 03:24 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

The next day was their offical first day of school. They had double potions that day. This year they had a different teacher. She was really pretty. She had shoulder length black hair, bright hazel eyes, and a caramel complextion. She was slim and slender. Instead od wearing a robe like most teachers, she wore a sleeveless green tee shirt that said 'Head of Slytherin' in green and sliver glitter. She also wore a black pants with green hearts on it. When everybody came in, they were glad to have a new teacher. "Good morning, everyone" she said "Good morning" said the class in a kind of boring way. "My name is Ms. Hamiton. I will be your Potions teacher this year. I, believe it or not, am Dumbledore's grand niece" the class gasped with suprise "And I just wanted, for the next five minutes, to discuss what are the rules in my class." She sat on her desk, facing the kids. "1. I will not tolerate any misbehavior in here. If anyone dares to, the will be sent to Professor Dumbledor, and a 3 days worth of detention. 2. I want you guys to losen up, if you know an answer, don't be shy to raise you're hand. And if you get it wrong, so what? That's why you're here. 3. I just wanted to tell you 7th years that this year will be better than any year you've ever had." she smiled "Okay, now everyone, open you're books to page 9, and read the 5 paragraphs. And when you're done reading, only when you're done, take out some parchment and give me a..... 10 paragraphed summary of what you read. I expect at least almost every detail in you're summary. You'll have the whole period for this. And when you're done, please deposit you're papers in my basket. If you are done before time. You may go on to page 10 and answer the questions. If you aren't done by the end of this period, you may hand both papers in tomorrow morning. You may begin." she slid of her desk and went to the back of the Potions room into the book cover. When she was returning to the front of the room, she had at least 6 textbooks in her hand. "Um, Harry right?" she asked Harry. "Yes, Ms. Hamilton." "Could you help me? These books are a bit heavier than myself." she said "Sure." Harry said. He got up and took 4 books from her and helped her put them on her desk. "Thank you, dear" she said "You can go, and finish you're work." she said patting him on the back. It was 10:30 when only Hermione, put both assignments in the basket. "Very good, Hermione! I'm really impressed." she smiled at Hermione. "Thank you Professor Hamilton." said Hermione blushing "Please, calll me Ms. Hamilton. I'm only 24. 'Professor' sounds so old." she said. This made Hermione giggle a bit. "And for the rest of you, tomorrow morning." Ms. Hamilton remined them. When they were in the hallway on their way back to the common room, they ran into Jesse. "ey guys, going back to the common room?" he asked Hermione "Yeah, you coming?" she asked hopefully. "Yeah, but I have to make a quick stop at Professor Mgonagall's office. Wanna come?" he asked her. "Sure. What about you guys? Wanna come?" she asked Harry and Ron. "Nah, we'll meet you up at the common room." said Harry. "Okay" and Jesse and Hermione walked very closely to Magonall's office. "Do you really think they like each other?" said Harry to Ron. "Ron?" Harry turned around, but Ron wasn't their. But he did see him down the hall hand in hand with Luna. Harry just smiled

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 12:52 AM
harrypotterluvr
misses blaise zabini

cute!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 04:18 AM
harrypotterluvr is currently offline Click here to Send harrypotterluvr a Private Message Find more posts by harrypotterluvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Originally posted by harrypotterluvr
cute!

Thank you and I will post in a few hours

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2006 10:16 PM
Sunlight_shines
..bored..

they are awesome!!!

Love me or Hate me..

..its still an Obsession!!
Thanks Melane for the siggle!!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 12:11 AM
Sunlight_shines is currently offline Click here to Send Sunlight_shines a Private Message Find more posts by Sunlight_shines Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Thanks.
Gotta go.
I promise to post sometime tomorrow.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 03:54 AM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

It was 11:30 when Hermione and Jesse returned to the common room. "What took you guys so long? We;ve been waiting for you." said Harry. "Sorry, Magonall was talking and talking. And then it was only two inutes ago, when we bumped into Crabbe. Then he started to tease Jesse. Then Jesse got upset, they got into a fight, it wasn't long. And now we're here." said Hermione all in one breath. "Okay, well, do you know where Ron is?" asked Harry. They were the only ones in the common room. "Last I saw him, he was with this blonde haired girl. I overheard them saying that they were going to take a walk outside."said Jesse. "Luna" said Harry and Hermione togther. "Hermione? Can I talk to you in private, please?" said Harry. "Yeah, sure. I'll be back, Jesse." said Hermione. And her and Harry went outside the common room, and into the hallway. "Uh, Hermione? Would you like to go to Hogsmade with me this weekend? Just the two of us?" He asked her hopefully. "Um, okay." she said, and she headed back to the common room, to hang out with Jesse.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:29 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Cuteness!!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:35 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

LOL! I thought the ending was sorta funny! I like you're story keep up the good writing! big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:34 PM
Sirius_Rulez

it was good. plz post again soon

of course I was

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:37 AM
Sirius_Rulez is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius_Rulez a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius_Rulez Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

^^ agree with the three of them

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 09:29 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote