KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry/Ginny my story

Harry/Ginny my story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Harry/Ginny my story

I decided to start a thread of my own, after reading everybody else’s.
There are a few rules to this page
1. Don’t chat in the forum, unless I say.
2. I don’t have power over Harry Potter, JKR does.
3. PLZ comment, idc if it is something bad just comment on my story.
4. I don’t care if the book is coming out in a month, I would like to share my thoughts about the seventh Harry Potter book.

Here is the first post. Hope you like it

“Bellatrix,” Voldemort yelled, “bring me Draco.”

“Yes master,” was her reply.

Bellatrix walks over to a room and gets Draco.

“Come here boy,” she yelled.

“Whatever,” was all he said.

“Draco, why have you failed me in killing Dumbledore. All you had to do was shout the killing curse and run away. That was all, but no...you had to have Snape do it for you,” Voldemort called.

“I am sorry that I have failed you master, if there is anything I can do let me know,” was Draco’s reply.

“Fine, but if you can’t do this, then you are weak, and I will kill you. Now go away I will tell you the task later,” Voldemort said.

Draco walked away with a smirk on his face.

Harry sat upright in his bed. He was glad something woke him up, from that terrible dream. He looked at his window and saw a grayish-brown blur. He took his glasses from his desk, and saw it was, Pigwidgeon.

"It looks like he has a letter for me," thought Harry. He looked at his
clock and read 5:45 A.M.

He went to the window and opened it, Pigwidgeon flew in the room and dropped the letter on Harry's desk. He shut the window and opened the letter, it read:

Dear Harry,
How are the muggles treating you? Dad says that we(me and hermione)
are coming to get you around midnite on your birthday.
Well can't wait til' then
See ya later,
Ron

Harry just smiled at the letter. He couldn't believe he was leaving from
the Dursleys in just 1 day. Harry's happiness went to confusion as he
looked back at his desk and saw another letter.

He opened it and saw it was from Ginny, but he read:

Dear Harry,
I just thought I could send a letter before you come to the Burrow on
your birthday. I am very sorry to let you know that you broke my heart
the day of Dumbledore's funeral. And to say that we need to talk
whenever you get to the Burrow.
Yours truly,
Ginny
P.S. I love you, Harry. Never forget what Dumbledore said about love.

Harry was in awe. He thought that by now Ginny hated him, but was he
wrong by a long shot.

"She loves me," he thought, as he sat back on his bed, "she loves me."

He sat there and wondered what she meant about, what Dumbledore
said about love. He fell back on his bed and went to sleep dreaming
about Dumbledore and Ginny for the rest of that nite.

Harry woke up to Petunia yelling, "Harry get downstairs immediately."
Harry fell out of bed and walked downstairs holding his head. "Harry,
I am sorry for being so mean to you all these years," she began.

Harry looked around and saw that Uncle Vernon and Dudley weren't
there, he looked out the window and saw the car gone. "I know what happened last nite Harry. I know you got a letter, from one of your little friends. I just wanted to say to you that I loved your mother, excuse me, Lily very much, the truth is I really do care for you Harry, I never wanted to give you up. I hide my feelings for you from your uncle and Dudley. Just know that I do love you Harry," said Petunia.

Harry was surprised by this. He went to up to his aunt and gave her a
hug, she gave one back and said, "Harry, this was your mother's and I
want you to have it along with this letter." She handed Harry a letter and
a necklace.

Harry ran to his room and started crying. His aunt had loved him all
along, he cried until he remember the letter. He opened it up and read:]

Dear Petunia,
When you read you will know that I am dead. Please take my son,
Harry and treat him as your own son. Please Petunia after mom and
dad died, I think you owe me this one for not talking to me after
there deaths. With this letter is a necklace, please give it to Harry, when
he reaches the age of seventeen. He will need it to control his powers,
that he has inherited from his father's family. Petunia, Harry will become a great wizard and will be the most powerful one. If you don't give him the necklace he will be weak and powerless against Voldemort. Please tell Harry that his father and I love him very much.
Love from your sister,
Lily

Harry started crying again not realizing what time it was, he looked at
his clock, with tears and saw it was ten o'clock at nite. He dried the
tears and started packing. He was done by ten fourty-five.

Harry was drawn back to the necklace. He had not realized that his aunt
was in the room, she said, "Don't put that on until you're seventeen.
Your mom told me in another letter that you should not put that on until
you are seventeen." He nodded and sat on his bed. His aunt left for bed
right after the talk she had with him. Harry thoughts of last year were
coming to him. Ginny, Ron with Lavender, Hermione getting angry at
Ron, Ginny coming toward him after they had won the quidditch cup,
and finally Dumbledore's funeral.

In thinking all of those things he didn't keep track of his time until he heard two cracks outside his window. He opened it up and saw his two best friends, Ron and Hermione, but something was different about them. He looked at there hands and saw they were holding each others hands.

Harry was happy for his friend, but the first words that slipped out of his
mouth were, "So when did it happen?"

Ron gave Harry a confused look and looked down at his and Hermione's hands and said, "Ohh, it happened at the beginning of the summer."

Harry sort of yelled, "Ron, Hermione look out, its-"

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 10:26 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ppl plz post wen u r on this forum

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2007 11:42 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Wow! It's really good. You should continue!
I'm not use to Harry and Ginny that much, but this is really good!
Please CONTINUE!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 04:31 AM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol thx i really needed encouragement
i have already started on the next post
i will post in a few minutes

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 04:49 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post coming up now

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 04:52 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Harry sort of yelled, "Ron, Hermione look out its dementors."

Ron and Hermione turned around and Hermione shoved Ron out of the
way and yelled, "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!" Her patronus took shape of
an otter which scared away a little under half of the dementors.

Harry had used the levitating spell on his belongings, and Hedwig’s cage, and put them on the ground outside. He ran down the steps and opened the door
and slammed it shut and shouted, “EXPECTO PATRONUM!!” His happy thought
was Ginny running toward him after the Quidditch match. All the demetors
had now gone, and Hermione turned around and ran to Harry and gave him a hug.

“Thank you for saving us Harry,” she whispered, as she let go of him.

“Hurry we have got to get out of here before they bring Death Eaters,”
whispered Harry. And with that Ron grabbed Harry’s trunk and apparted to
the Burrow. Harry grabbed Hedwig’s cage and Hermione’s hand and she apparated them to the Burrow.

When they got there Mrs. Weasley came bounding out and hugged Harry. He
felt as though he was having the life squeezed out of him. Harry rubbed his
chest after and walked up the stairs to Ron’s room, on his way up he walked
past Ginny’s room. He thought about her all the time now. He didn’t know why
either. Was it love? Or just his feelings for her?

He walked up to Ron’s room and didn’t even bother to change his clothes, he
just fell on his bed and went to sleep.

He was being poked for some reason. He woke to find Ron poking him with his
wand and shouting, “HARRY GET UP YOU GOT PRESENTS!!!” Harry woke up and
quickly shooed Ron out of the room so he could get dressed.

He got his clothes on quickly and ran downstairs to find that there were at
least 30 people there. He looked around and the first voice that came was
Tonks, “Wotcher, Harry this is from Remus and me.” He took it and opened it
to find out that it was a Defense Against the Dark Arts Book: Advanced Spells.

After Harry opened 20 something or other number of presents he thanked everybody, and he was looking for Ron and Hermione and found them snogging
in a chair. Harry didn’t want to interfere, so he was about to sit down when he felt a hand land on his shoulder.

“Hey Harry,” it was Ginny. He turned around a little to quickly and he found his
lips on hers, he liked it too.

“Ummm...lets go upstairs and talk,” Harry said. She nodded and started
walking with Harry close behind.

Not as long as last but, I will post more tomorrow.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 04:53 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

not much but here it goes

Harry stared at Ginny’s hair and thought back on the memories they had together, starting with the Chamber of Secrets. He really didn’t like that idea so he went to sixth year, and how much her hair shine brighter in the sun then any other Weasley, and when his lips touched her he felt-

“Harry, are you coming or not,” asked Ginny. Harry turned to realize that they were at Ginny’s room, he nodded and walked into her room. “Here Harry, this is my birthday present for you,” Ginny said.

Harry opened the small square shaped box and looked inside and said-

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 11:01 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Harry opened the small square shaped box and looked inside and said, “Where did you get this?”

“I found it at Grimmauld Place, whenever mum was making us clean up the place. Harry, I am coming with you to find the Horcruxes,” she said as he was about to say something, “I know all about them, I kind of overheard Ron and Hermione talking about them one day and now I know what they are. Harry please just go back to Hogwarts, you don’t know every spell there is to know.”

He smiled at her and said, “O.K., I will go back, but before we go back I want to go to Godric’s Hollow to look for a Horcrux there.” She nodded.

“Harry is there something bothering you,” asked Ginny. He nodded and sat on her bed, she sat next to him and wondered what was up.

“Its just.....Ginny,” he began. She took his hand, this seemed to calm him a little he continued, “I was just wondering what you meant in your letter about what Dumbledore said about love. Ohh...your not coming no matter what, because I don’t want you to get hurt.”

Ginny shook her head and replied, “Harry,” she held his hand a little tighter, and moved closer to him, “Hogwarts is not safe anymore. Whenever I am around you I feel safe, and I feel no one can hurt me when I am with you. Dumbledore told you over and over that love was the only power that Vold... Voldemort doesn’t have.”

Harry noticed that she had said Voldemort. He thought about what she said and how she had grown so beautiful over the years, he finally got the courage and asked her, “Will you go back out with me? I realize now that I can’t be without you because of how much I love you. And I guess you can come to Godric‘s Hollow with Ron, Hermione, and me.” Ginny looked at Harry and pushed him on the bed, so he was laying down. She then gave him a little kiss that turned into a fiery hot and passionate kiss, but was broken we she broke away and laid next to him. “So I will take that as a yes, then,” he whispered.

Ginny had asked Harry how his summer was so far up to this point. He didn’t want to reply with the usual, “Ohh..I have seen better.” So he told her about what his aunt said about how she loved him and Lily, and the necklace and the letter. But he told her this, “The necklace is always in my front right pocket all the time, so incase I get my powers you know where it is.” She nodded.

“Bill wants to talk to you tomorrow before the wedding,” Ginny said. Ginny was tired of talking. She and Harry walked downstairs, and Harry looked around to see if anybody was there.

“Come on lets go for a ride,” he whispered. He saw here nod, and he grabbed her hand and went to the broom shed. He opened the broom shed and saw Hermione and Ron with their shirts off and snogging. Harry and Ginny started laughing and fell to the ground, Ron face went scarlet, while Hermione just blushed and put her shirt on while going up to her room.

Ron asked, “Why did you two have to do that?”

“Sorry Ron, me and Harry were......” Ginny began.

“Were what Ginny?” Ron asked getting very angry.

“Were coming down to get you two, because we saw ya’ll come out her bout’ one hour ago,” replied Harry.

“Ohh... I thought you two were going to.....well.....you know,” Ron whispered.

Ginny and Harry shook their heads, and Ron went back to the house. Harry grabbed his Firebolt and got on real quick, he told Ginny to get on, she did, and they were off. Harry felt he needed time alone with Ginny. He rested his head on her head and whispered, “I love you, Ginerva Molly Weasley.”

She looked at him and whispered back, “I love you too, Harry James Potter.” Ginny took his head and placed it more near her face and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Harry liked the feelings he had when he was around Ginny. He did tricks with her on the broom, that made her scream, but he calmed her with a kiss on the cheek each time.

They made their way back to the Burrow to find Ron and Hermione arm in arm asleep in Ron’s room. Harry pointed to Ginny’s room and they headed that way. Before Harry got to Ginny’s room his scar started burning as though it were on fire. He started yelling for Ginny to get help, but she wouldn’t leave his side. Just before he blacked out he saw Mr. and Mrs. Weasley at the door.
**********“Draco, your task has come at last,” Voldemort sighed. Draco was anxious to
know what he had to do to get his master to trust him again. “Draco, you must go to the Burrow and get the girl, she won‘t be in a wedding dress, but she will be the one we want, so we can lead Potter here. Bring her back here and you will be rewarded with my trust and respect,” Voldemort stated.

“Finally, a time to prove I am worthy of master’s trust,” thought Draco. HE walked off and got the crew.
**********“Harry, HARRY, get up, you can’t leave me,” yelled a young girl.

“I could never leave you, Ginny,” replied Harry with all his might. He got up and saw he was on the Weasley’s couch with a little under half of the order and most of the Weasleys plus Hermione around him. “Umm...could you guys leave me alone, so I can talk to Ginny for a second,” Harry said all of a sudden. Everyone left except for Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

“We aren’t leaving you like this Harry,” Hermione whispered. Harry just shook his head.

“You don’t understand,” Harry began, “Ginny knows something you two don’t know.” Hermione and Ron gave him curious looks. Harry is now talking to Ginny, “So when I fell did you put IT on,” he said putting emphasis on it.

“Yes, Harry...or at least I tried to but Mum and Dad came into the room to soon,” Ginny replied.

“What is IT, Harry,” Ron asked. Harry took out his necklace. Hermione took it and examined it, her mouth was wide open.

“Harry, do you realize what this is,” Hermione asked, shocked. He just shook his head. “Harry this is a necklace from Godric Gryffindor. You must be an heir.”

Harry thought for a moment then his scar started burning, again. Ginny grabbed the necklace, she put it on Harry and--.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 05:48 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Harry thought for a moment then his scar started burning, again. Ginny grabbed the necklace, she put it on Harry and he started to glow. “Harry, are you alright,” questioned Ginny. Harry started screaming and fell to the ground still glowing.

Lupin came in and put a shield around Harry. “What happened, Ron, Hermione,” Lupin asked. They both shrugged, and Ron pointed at Ginny. “Ginny what happened to Harry,” he asked again.

“Well,” she began, “he told me about a necklace that will help him control his powers he inherited from his dad.”

Lupin nodded. “James always wore this necklace. Harry is the Heir of Godric Gryffindor. And apparently, you three need to go and get ready for the wedding.”

“NO!! I refuse to leave Harry in a state like this,” screamed Ginny.

“Don’t worry Ginny. I am alrite,” stated a young male. Ginny turned around and squealed very loud. She jumped into Harry’s arms, which caused him to fall back onto the couch, and then she had her tongue in his mouth, with her parents watching.

“GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY!!” screamed Mrs. Weasley, “WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” She came over to the couple and pulled her off of him, and shoved her in a chair.

“Mom, please. I am almost an adult, and Harry is an adult,” Ginny screamed. She stormed off to her room. Harry just put his head in his hands.

“Harry,” Mrs. Weasley began, “I am..”

“Don’t worry Mrs. Weasley. I understand, its a mother thing,” Harry replied, “I am going to go see how she is.” She nods and he heads upstairs.

He walks up the stairs, brushing his jet black hair down so its in his eyes, just the way she likes it, and he stops at her door making his hair the way she wants it to be all the time. Harry knocks on the door and listens.

“Come in,” someone sniffles. Harry walks in to find Ginny lying on her bed not looking at the door. He walks to her bed, gets in it with her, and starts to stroke her hair. “I love it when you stroke my hair,” she says quietly.

He pulls her over so he can she her tear-stained face. Harry wipes her tears away and kisses her on the forehead. “Ginny, your mum is just worried about you. She wants you to be safe, especially when you are around boys,” Harry chuckled. She giggles and hugs Harry, thanking him with a kiss on lips. He pulls away saying, “We better get ready for the wedding.”

“Okay, but Harry remember, Bill wants to talk to you before the wedding starts,” Ginny replied, trying to get him to kiss her back.

“Hey Gin, Ron and Hermione still don’t know about us....do they?” Harry asked. Ginny shook her head. “Okay we’ll tell them at the wedding. Or they can find us holding hands, whatever you like,” Harry continued.

“Umm... I would rather them find us kissing or holding hands,” she replied. He nodded, kissed her, and went upstairs to get his dress robes on.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 06:02 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great!!! Please continue!!! eek!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 06:21 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

story is brill! good ideas! post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Old Post Jun 27th, 2007 06:30 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

thx guys i will try n post more tomorrow or friday
smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:20 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

WoW!!!!!!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 11:09 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Update now miffed

Purrlease?!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:01 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

sorry guys have been grounded post tomorrow
i promise, cross my heart

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 03:40 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my harry/ginny lovers!!!!!! cool cool embarrasment embarrasment stick out tongue stick out tongue

Harry went upstairs to find Ron putting on his dark blue dress robes. “Nice dress robes, are they any different from fourth year,” Harry asked.

“Of course. Do you think I would wear those things again, now that me and Hermione are going out? I asked mom to get me some better ones,” Ron replied.

Harry went to his trunk got out his robes from fourth year and did a hard looking wave with his wand to make them longer. He put them on and noticed that they were still black, but were really dusty so he whispered, “Scourgify.”(sp?)

He went downstairs and found Ron pacing around the room, “What’s wrong with you,” Harry asked.

“Ohh...Harry, well I am a bit nervous because, since Charlie couldn’t be here Bill made me his best man and I have to walk with Gabriella down the aisle, while Hermione watches.”

“Where am I going to be,” asked Harry. Ron shrugged and had a shocked look on his face. Harry turned around to find Ginny wearing a short purple dress and Hermione in a long black dress. Harry and Ron’s mouth dropped.

“I hope that mouth dropping was for me,” Ginny stated, going to Harry, and taking his hand to go out and talk to Bill. “Do you think we got them?” she asked.

Harry shrugged, still staring at her. She took her free hand put it on the bottom of his chin and put his mouth together. “Thanks, what does Bill want to talk to me about?” Harry asked, curiously.

“Well,” Ginny began, “since Charlie couldn’t get out of Romania, Bill had to make another choice for his second best man, and he probably chose you.” Harry nodded a little confused.

Harry and Ginny walked to Bill hand-in-hand, without them knowing that Ron and Hermione were right behind them watching closely. “Ahhh.....Harry, glad to see you. I was wondering if it is alrite if you be my second best man,” Bill asked, politely. Harry looked at Ginny and nodded. “Great, you will be walking down the aisle with Ginny, and I can see that is alrite with the two of you.”

Ginny let go of Harry’s hand and blushed. Harry just stared at her and blushed. Bill walked away and Harry kissed Ginny to make her blush even more, then looked around, he knew something was going to go wrong at the wedding. He could feel it. “Hey best mate,” Ron began, “I thought you and my sister broke up at the end of last year. What happened to her safety, Harry?” Ron asked.

“Ron, don’t go butting into my relationships again, because your afraid something bad is going to happen to me. Besides, Harry loves me. Don’t you remember what Dumbledore said about love, Ron?” Ginny stated and asked.

Ron looked shocked and shook his head. “Ronald,” Hermione began, “Dumbledore always said the You-Know-Who’s weakness was love. He doesn’t love. If Harry has love then he can defeat him.” Ron looked depressed, sad, and nervous.

Ginny whispered, “Shouldn’t you be taking Hermione to her seat now Ron.” Hermione had heard the whole thing and held out her arm, Ron took it and lead her to her seat. Meanwhile, Harry and Ginny went to the broom shed and started snogging(nothing of that sort happened), but when the heard the big organ they ran to where the wedding ceremony was being held.

Bill was standing at the end of the aisle, then Ron came down the aisle holding Gabriella’s arm in his, with Harry and Ginny following them, and finally Fleur and her father. The couple had said their vows when Harry felt it, that cold feeling he gets whenever--.

Harry jumped off the alter and somewhere a little away from the wedding place and shouted, “EXPECTO PATRONUM!!” Everyone turned to look at him and saw it. Dementors and Death Eaters. Everyone started screaming and crying until Harry shouted, “BE QUIET AND SIT DOWN!!” His necklace was now glowing. He put a shield around the wedding place. The killing curse was shot at him and flicked it back but with more force that killed almost all the Death Eaters, except for one. Draco Malfoy. “What are you doing here, Malfoy,” Harry asked, his temper rising, with him starting to glow even more.

“I am here to take something from you, Potter. Something you love, Potter,” Draco replied.

“NO,” Harry shouted back, while not glowing anymore, just his necklace. Draco ran toward the wedding place, Harry removed the shield, apparated to the point where Draco was headed. “Malfoy stay away from them, or I will kill you,” Harry shouted.

“Why should I, Potter? Do you love more than one person?” Draco asked, curiously.

“Of course, I do.” Harry replied back. He was moving closer to Malfoy.

“Who, Potter, who,” Draco said, getting suspicious. Harry automatically closed his mind. Apparently, when he got his powers he was granted the power of Occulemency(sp?) and other powers.

“None of your business, Malfoy!! CRUCIO!!!!” Harry shouted. Draco started to shake on the ground crying in pain. “AVADA KEDAVARA(sp?)!!!!” Harry yelled. Draco’s body lied on the ground helplessly.

Harry looked at the crowd of the wedding. They were all shocked, especially Ginny and Hermione. Ron was about to faint. “Sorry everyone,” Harry said, beginning to yell. He ran back to his and Ron’s room. He laid on the bed thinking about what he had just done. He killed Malfoy, his enemy for seven years, finally dead.

Just then three people walked in the room. “Harry what the hell just happened,” shouted--.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 05:09 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That's great!!! Please post more soon!!! You're really good at writing yes

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:22 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol thx more coming up soon
laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:29 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my harry/ginny fans Happy Dance laughing eek! laughing Happy Dance

Just then three people walked in the room. “Harry what the hell just happened,” shouted Hermione.

“I really don’t know, Hermione,” Harry whispered, quietly. His eyes were closed so he didn’t know that Lupin and Mr. Weasley were in the room.

“Harry do you realize that you just killed more than half of You-Know-Who’s followers,” Mr. Weasley shouted, “you just scared the crap out of all of us.”

Hermione noticed that Harry’s eyes opened and were changing from green to red. “STUPEFY,” Hermione yelled, “Professor Lupin, do you have any truth potion on you by any chance,” Hermione asked. He nodded his head.

“Why Hermione,” Lupin asked getting very suspicious.

“Because Harry is being possessed by You-Know-Who right now,” Hermione whispered back. They three looked into Harry’s eyes and Harry broke the stunning spell.

He whispered in a raspy voice, “How did you know, Miss Granger, that I have taken over Harry? I knew Draco would fail my task, so I have decided to kill you myself.”

“Stupefy,” shouted Ron, who was behind the door the whole time, “you will never touch her He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!”

“Harry think of love,” everyone heard shout from behind the door. Harry thought of Ginny and her kiss, her hair, and when she ran to him after they had won the Quidditch Cup last year.

“Ahhh.....its horrifying. Too much, love,” Voldemort screamed. The next thing Harry knew he was on the ground face first.

TWO HOURS LATER

“Ohh my head hurts so bad,” Harry said groaning. Then he felt a pain throughout his whole body. He opened his eyes wider to see he was being hugged by Mrs. Weasley, Hermione, Fleur, and Cho.

How about I let you all think of that for a while?
when i get two or three replies i will post more

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 01:09 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

I'll make the replies you didn't say it had to be from different people and you can't back out now!!! evil face

I love dis story

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 03:20 AM