KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » harry/hermione, a love story

harry/hermione, a love story
Started by: TheSims14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Love harry/hermione, a love story

There are a few rules to this page

1. Don’t chat in the forum, unless I say.

2. I don’t have power over Harry Potter, JKR does.

3. PLZ comment, idc if it is something bad just comment on my story.

4. I don’t care if the book is coming out in a month, I would like to share my thoughts about the seventh Harry Potter book.

Here is the first post. Hope you like it.

As a black haired, emerald green eyes, 16 year old boy stared out the window of his compartment his two best friends came in, and sat down. One was a ginger red haired boy who is 17, and a bushy brown haired girl, also 17. Also, in the compartment was a 15 year old girl, with ginger red hair. The 16 year old boy was named Harry Potter, he was not a normal boy, and neither were the people on the compartment. They were all witches and wizards. The ginger red haired boy was named Ron, the ginger red haired girl was named Ginny, she was Harry's ex-girlfriend, and finally the brown bushy haired girl was named Hermione.

"Harry, you know for a fact that Dumbledore didn't die because of you," Hermione stated. Ron just nodded.

“I know that Hermione. I just thought he could have lived if....he hadn’t frozen me. I could have saved him,” Harry replied, still staring out the window. He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over to see it was Ginny’s hand, he took it and placed it by her side, and stared outside the window again.

“Harry, Mum and Dad say that Hermione’s parents are going to pick you up one week, after we get home,” Ron stated, “and you and Hermione will come to my house about two days after that.” Harry still staring out the window nodded.

“I wonder who will be Head Boy and Girl this year,” Ginny wondered.

“Well duh... we all know Hermione will be Head Girl,” Ron stated, sarcastically. Hermione blushed, Harry noticed and smiled at her. She smiled back.

The train stops and Harry sits around station and everyone leaves except for Ron. “You coming Harry,” Ron asked.

Harry looked up and shook his head, “I can’t Ron. The Dursleys aren’t here and they usually are. I wonder if....oh my gosh,” Harry started to shout. He got his stuff out of the train and looked around for them. They weren’t there.

“Harry are you alrite,” Hermione asked, looking at Harry.

He started, “I promised Dumbledore that I would go back to the Dursley’s, after the school year ended.” Hermione looked at Harry and he looked back, but looked away.

“Harry come with me and my family we will see what’s wrong,” Hermione said, grabbing Harry’s hand, but let go automatically and blushed. He blushed, grabbed his stuff, and walked to the Grangers.

“Dad, Mum, this is Harry, one of my friends,” Hermione stated. Harry looked at Hermione’s parents and shook both their hands.

“Nice to finally meet you, Harry. Hermione has told us so much about you,” said Mr. Granger. Harry nodded and looked at Hermione who was blushing.

They walked to the car and put their trunks in and got in the car. “Dad we need to go to Harry’s house first,” Hermione said. Mr. Granger nodded, and Harry told him the directions to the house.

When he got there he saw that--

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 05:48 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

brilliant great start, are the dursleys dead i hate them kill the *******

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 05:51 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

u will have to w8 til the next post, which shud b n bout half an hour to 3/4 of an hour

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 05:58 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mattyevans_07
?????

thats fine gives me time to post mine, i have apage left

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:00 PM
mattyevans_07 is currently offline Click here to Send mattyevans_07 a Private Message Find more posts by mattyevans_07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

ok wow u r fast i am thinking about mine tho
so it maybe a least 40 more mins b4 i post again

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:06 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

*starts a countdown*

I loved it!!!! eek! POST MORE SOON!!!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:48 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

enjoy my fans, mattyevans 07 u have to post, so get to it

When he got there he saw that the house was on fire. “NOOOO!!!!” he shouted. Suddenly, there was a crack. Like an apparation crack. Harry turns around to see the Grangers wide-eyed looking at a house elf named Dobby. “Dobby what happened,” Harry asked.

“Harry Potter, sir. There were Death Eaters here. Before your aunt died she told me to give this to you, and that it will explain questions you will have when you turn seventeen, Mr. Harry Potter, sir,” Dobby replied. Harry looking at Dobby, like he was crazy.

Harry felt like he was being pulled away from him. The truth was that it was Hermione pulling him to the car, and into it. “We won’t tell Ron til’ we get to his house, okay?” Hermione asked. Harry nodded and got in the car after Hermione.
Harry was wondering what was in the letter Dobby gave him, but he decided to wait until he got to Ron’s a week and a half later.

Harry was looking out the window, and turned his head to see Hermione looking out the window. He smiled at her, she turned her head and smiled at him. Harry look towards the front at the parents. She nodded and gave him that flirty smile she gave him in the compartment on the train.

He gave her I-need-to-tell-you-something-look. She understood and nodded again.

more later my fans

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:52 PM
mattyevans_07
?????

good bit, r they at hermiones house

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:55 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

not yet, they r still n the car

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 06:56 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

That was great!!! eek!

Now post more no expression

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:12 PM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

getting to it

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:14 PM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Kay can't wait happy

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 07:55 PM
Nickey
Fallen Angel

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm liking this story!
You go girl!
Update!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 09:56 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

maybe l8r i aint feelin it rite now

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 11:17 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

Enjoy my fans love smile

They got to the house and got out, Harry got both his and Hermione’s trunk out, and took them to the door. Mr. Granger unlocked the door, and Harry carried their trunks in while Hermione brought in Hedwig and Crookshanks.

“Wow, this is awesome,” gasped Harry. He looked around and saw that the Grangers had a big house, with chandeliers, butlers, maids, cooks, etc.

“Harry, don’t you remember me telling you and Ronald that my parents are dentist, or as Ron would say rich,” Hermione replied. Harry looked at her and nodded.

“Ahh... Miss Granger, you are back from your trip,” said a butler.

“Ohh.. ya it’s nice to see you Johnson,” Hermione replied. Johnson was trying to take Harry’s trunk away, but Harry pulled back. “Johnson, Harry will be taking his and my bags upstairs,” Hermione stated. Johnson nodded and walked toward the door.

Harry and Hermione went upstairs. Harry put his trunk and Hedwig in the room he was staying in then he pulled Hermione’s trunk to her room were she was waiting for him. “So Harry, what did you want to tell me,” whispered Hermione.

He looked at her and smiled, “Hermione, I just wanted to let you know that since we fought that troll in our first year, I know that I have fallin’ in love,” he looked at her shocked expression and continued, “that’s rite Hermione, I love you. Will you go out with me?”

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:34 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

How cute happy Post more soon!!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:43 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol ok will do

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:46 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

kay

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:52 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

post more tomorrow

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:00 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

i have WRITER'S BLOCK
help me, PM some ideas
plz i need help

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 09:02 PM