KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Draco malfoy and Astoria greengrass

Draco malfoy and Astoria greengrass
Started by: BADGALcharlie26

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco malfoy and Astoria greengrass

Draco woke up after a sleepless nite, not wanting 2 get dressed or do anything all he could think about woz all those people dat lost their lives the previous nite,he dunt no why it woz getin 2 him so much den he realised dat one of his best mates crabbe was one of em dat had died,sumthing inside began 2 hurt he felt a tear run down his cheek wen he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

Last edited by Boudecia on Aug 5th, 2008 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:24 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Dis after the events after deathly hallows x

Enjoy dis is guna be gud x

Old Post Aug 5th, 2008 05:26 PM
Boudecia is currently offline Click here to Send Boudecia a Private Message Find more posts by Boudecia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

STORY CONTINUED !

Draco ! Its pansy
Oh no draco thought wot does she want, hehe draco did u see the daily prophet this morning haha weasleys blood traiters lose one of their breed boo hoo like who cares if fred weasley is dead anyway no loss really is it draco.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 08:31 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Wot u think so far ?

Yea pansy still as mean as eva and snotty too dunt think she will eva change interesting to see how draco will change throughout this story u have to wait and see so wot do u think so far

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 10:38 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Yea said draco i gotta get dressed, ok dracey woo ! (Giving him a kiss on the cheek ) i see u later. As soon as pansy left draco wiped his cheek got dressed and went downstairs where his mum was in the kitchen, DRACO where do u think your goin,im goin for a walk get some air said draco, DRACO U MUST NOT their people out their that blame us for much as wot happened, i dont care i need to get out of here i be fine stop fussing said draco. Ok be careful and make sure u wear u coat and try not to be seen.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 12:07 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco sneaks to hogwarts !

Draco apparated to hogwarts, as he sneaked in he could hear professor magonnigal in the main hall ( must be rememberance talk ) as draco was tryin to listen to what was bein said he heard sum1 shout OI malfoy ! ! !

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 02:05 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Daphne and Astoria Greengrass

Draco turned around in surprise but was releived that it was one of them was a slytherin, but his attention was focused on the other one who was a ravenclaw,Malfoy what are u doin here ? Said daphne the slytherin girl, draco turning his attention to daphne said wot u mean wot am i doin here ? Daphne looked confused by his answer and said i mean why are u year u havent been here all here you were a death eater what if someone sees you, i mean you not the most popular person here right now,

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:57 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

APOLOGY

Sorry for my text writing that seems to annoy fellow browsers on here !

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 04:54 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

yeah no text writing apart from that im enjoying the story please add some more

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:24 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Thanks twilight i forgot about this will be adding and no more text writing lol x

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:46 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco looking slightly annoyed said i have a right to be here as much as anyone and im not staying if that's what you thinking im here to just take my end of year exams and get as far as away from here as possible too much as gone down here, too many bad memories, at this there someone interrupted them.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 03:05 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

To be continued

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:20 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

It was only filch's cat carrying a mouse in his mouth, daphne said why you bothering with your exams anyway you've not been here all year seems pointless.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 10:23 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco had his focus on the ravenclaw girl she was very pretty with long blonde hair,tall, with emerald green eyes.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 07:07 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Daphne was observing and said you remember my sister astoria she's in the year below us she didn't make slytherin our father was dissopointed, astoria looked at her sister and said i can speak for myself daphne honestly with a little smile she looked at draco im astoria and yes you do have a right to be here as much as anyone so pay no attention to what people say or think anyway i better go and with that she left.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 11:11 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco continued to watch astoria as she was walking off down the corridor, daphne said so draco what you going to do then?, and you do know that its crabbe's funeral tommorow? I don't like funerals there always so gloomy.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 01:44 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco looked at daphne and said ''well what do you expect them to be happy occasions i don't know if ill be even welcome there,he said with a sigh i mean it kinda my fault that he died sure that how the rest of the slytherins think. The door to the main hall opened, i better not be seen i see you around daphne. Draco quickly hid.

Last edited by Boudecia on Apr 9th, 2009 at 03:02 PM

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 02:59 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco could see the students exiting the main hall, most were crying, some had saddened expressions. Draco looked down at the floor he never thought about how something could affect someone, or how bad choices could affect many. Thinking to himself he had really always been selfish in that respect.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2009 09:02 PM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco continued looking on he heard some of the students talking, so there sending the students home he heard a 7th year ravenclaw say ' not surprising really? We being sent home later And the exams am being taken on the 1st of august personally i can't wait too leave here this used to be such a happy place. Draco thought to himself yeah it did i better go before i am seen he quickly apparated outside the hogwarts grounds and headed for home.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 07:22 AM
Boudecia
Don't mess with me

Draco entered the malfoy manor, his mother narcissa walked to him, draco theres someone that wants to speak with you hes in the west wing sitting area. Draco look puzzled but said ok mother. Draco made his way to the west wing sitting area and found a tall, bulky lad sitting there, Goyle draco called out in surprise what am you doing here?.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2009 09:01 AM