KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » If you were a part of the story, who will you be?

If you were a part of the story, who will you be?
Started by: d'wittymudblood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
d'wittymudblood
The Ultimate Head Girl

If you were a part of the story, who will you be?

For everyone, I think this will be a great game.

Think of a character in which you will be represent, if you were part of the story.

1) Think of a name first.
2) What house you are in?
3) Who were your friends?
4) Are you good or bad?
5) What will be your fate?
and etc.. etc..

come up bad to another clever I did..
and get us killed, or worst..
ExPeLLed..."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:18 PM
d'wittymudblood is currently offline Click here to Send d'wittymudblood a Private Message Find more posts by d'wittymudblood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
d'wittymudblood
The Ultimate Head Girl

I'll start!

If i were in the story, my name will be Samantha Daphne Granger. Hermione's elder sister. Muggle-born. Two-years older than Hermione. Sorted in Ravenclaw House. Became a Ravenclaw prefect and Head Girl. Favorite subject will be charms, as usual. MOre sporty than my sister. I became a Ravenclaw chaser in my 3rd year.

I will be friends with Fred and George Weasley from Gryffindor. Eventually, fall for them both at the same time. Had been secretive of the feelings until we were in fifth year, when i decided that I love George more. I worked at St. Mungos as a resident Healer after i graduated. George and I, then have two children named Fred Zeus and Hera Cassiopeia. End.

come up bad to another clever I did..
and get us killed, or worst..
ExPeLLed..."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 09:44 PM
d'wittymudblood is currently offline Click here to Send d'wittymudblood a Private Message Find more posts by d'wittymudblood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Name- The Harbinger of Death
House- By my self
Friends- Who needs friends
Alignment- my name is the Harbinger of Death, what do u think
Fate- Hunt down and Destroy all witches and wizards, and the whole magical world

Weapons- I would not use a stupud wand, i would have 2 desert eagles,
a high-powered shotgun, a sniper, a huge army knife, smoke bombs,
Grenades, swords, machine guns and tons of other weapons

I shot Harry Potter in the face, I beat the hell out of Dumbledoor with my fist, I destroyed the Minestry of Magic by myself, and nuked Ron's House. Yes i have Nukes tons of them.......... I do not speak since im always focused on my mission and always prepared to kill a wizard or a witch..............

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 01:13 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SWblayde938
Name- My name isn't important
House- By my self
Alignment- Bad
Fate- Hunt down and Destroy all witches and wizards, and the whole magical world

I shot Harry Potter in the face, I beat the hell out of Dumbledoor with my fist, I destroyed the Minestry of Magic by myself, and nuked Ron's House. Yes i have Nukes tons of them.......... I do not speak since im always focused on my mission and always prepared to kill a wizard or a witch..............

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 01:35 AM
SWblayde938 is currently offline Click here to Send SWblayde938 a Private Message Find more posts by SWblayde938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

oh yeah i show no emotions or have any relationships

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 01:36 AM
siriuswriter

if you really want to do this, [which i really would advise against, as canon so often gets completely slaughtered], but at any rate, there is a forum for role playing. so take it there, please.

*reported for being in the wrong place [and the wrong time]*

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2009 07:34 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Name- The Harbinger of Death
House- By my self
Alignment- my name is the Harbinger of Death, what do u think

Too negative and violent. Why don't you try to be a bit constructive, say you get a new wand, or broom 2009, few friends and ... instead of all that bloodshed and pain that comes out ... or your intention is to attract attention? In that case you just got it!

Originally posted by siriuswriter
if you really want to do this, [which i really would advise against, as canon so often gets completely slaughtered], but at any rate, there is a forum for role playing. so take it there, please.

*reported for being in the wrong place [and the wrong time]*

I don't think is a role play, although some posters did roleplayed. I think it should stay smile

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 04:41 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Originally posted by Unicor777
Too negative and violent. Why don't you try to be a bit constructive, say you get a new wand, or broom 2009, few friends and ... instead of all that bloodshed and pain that comes out ... or your intention is to attract attention? In that case you just got it!

I don't think is a role play, although some posters did roleplayed. I think it should stay smile
See though i like making characters the opposite of me, im a nice guy, i like to have a dark character... its what i do when i make stories and stuff..... i dont need a wand, i dont want a wand.... what my character represents is the anti-wizard, he hates wizards and witches, much more evil than voldemort, and is like the "true villian" to say he shows no emotions, no love, yet there are some similarities, i have 2 friends,,, i dont let people get close to me cause they can't be trusted... its just for fun....

The Harbinger is basically the ARCH NEMISIS of the Wizarding World, Voldemort is just a powerful evil villian

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:17 AM
SWblayde938

if i make a character similar to me, it will be really boring, thats why i branch out...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:19 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

if i make a character similar to me, it will be really boring, thats why i branch out...

SWblayde938 thatsall fine, but you completely missed the topic (or I didsmile ), and the thread could be closed because of that. Perhaps SW is right, you can further develop your character in the role playing forum. Thanks for clarifying any way

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 04:54 PM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SWblayde938

Originally posted by Unicor777
SWblayde938 thatsall fine, but you completely missed the topic (or I didsmile ), and the thread could be closed because of that. Perhaps SW is right, you can further develop your character in the role playing forum. Thanks for clarifying any way
i didnt notice that.... my bad
can someone pm me a link to a role-playing forum

Old Post Jul 30th, 2009 03:27 AM
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

My name would be Saphira Elize Greengrass(Sa-fear-a) I would be a Pureblood along with my sisters Astoria and Daphne and a Slytherin student in Harry's year. I, being a Slytherin would OBVIOUSLY be evil and have all the typical Slytherin friends, Draco,Crabbe, Goyle so on and so forth,I would be a student in Harry's year . Like any young Slytherin girl, I would idolize and love Draco Malfoy,(LOL). Spending a lot of time with him creates quite a bond between us. We continue to be friends until year 4, when we start dating(Love Potion had NOTHING to do with this).3 years after Hogwarts Draco proposes to my with a ring of onyxes and diamonds. We eventually have 2 children Scorpius Hyperion and Mitiesirea Aurora (MIT-EYEZ-EAR-AH) General:Fave Subject Potions,I own A black cat with greeen eyes named Bellias (BELL-EYE-AZ) , My wand is a 10" Willow with a Chimaera Scale core.

Last edited by Miss S Malfoy on Jul 31st, 2009 at 04:00 AM

Old Post Jul 31st, 2009 03:49 AM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Miss S Malfoy
Delusional

Laugh

Ohh I thought of something else!

If I was not her I'd be Saphira Elize Ashwood.I would be a Pureblood Slytherin in the time of the Marauders. I would have one and only one friend, Severus Snape. I would be there for him when Lily wasn't, I'd Avada Kedavra my way through ANYONE who EVER made fun of him!
Considering I just said I'd massacre anyone who bugged Severus...I'd have to say I'd be Evil...Yeah...Good times.laughing out loudLOL Ok, so in the end I'd probably not kill everyone but I'd marry him and become a death eater.YAY Happy Ending...Wait I'd kill myself when I find that Voldemort killed him...YAY Not-Happy Ending

Old Post Aug 1st, 2009 11:08 PM
Miss S Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Miss S Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Miss S Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloneCaptin Fox
Exiled Master Jedi

Name: Professor Snape
House: jedi temple
Friends:Master Obi-Wan
Alignment-Proffesor Snape
Fate:Kill darth maul and darth vader

Wepons: I would have a 25" eagle wand.
I will help the republic kill the dark side and gain victoy and power.

There is no emotion,there is peace
There is no ignorance,there is knowledge
There is no passion,there is serenity
There is no death,there is the force

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 07:08 PM
CloneCaptin Fox is currently offline Click here to Send CloneCaptin Fox a Private Message Find more posts by CloneCaptin Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CloneCaptin Fox
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by CloneCaptin Fox
Name: Professor Snape
House: jedi temple
Friends:Master Obi-Wan
Alignment-Proffesor Snape
Fate:Kill darth maul and darth vader

Wepons: I would have a 25" eagle wand.
I will help the republic kill the dark side and gain victoy and power.

There is no emotion,there is peace
There is no ignorance,there is knowledge
There is no passion,there is serenity
There is no death,there is the force

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 07:09 PM
CloneCaptin Fox is currently offline Click here to Send CloneCaptin Fox a Private Message Find more posts by CloneCaptin Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote