KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ever seen Superman kick a guy?

Ever seen Superman kick a guy?
Started by: nigel45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nigel45
The Amazing

Ever seen Superman kick a guy?

Have you? Just pull back and punt some dude into the atmosphere? I can honestly say that I've never seen him use his legs in a fight.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 03:39 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zarathustra

He kicked a guy in the chin in Superman: The Wedding Album... he was de-powered at that point though. Aside from that, sorry, not a big Superman reader.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:03 AM
Zarathustra is currently offline Click here to Send Zarathustra a Private Message Find more posts by Zarathustra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

No I haven't. I guess the flying at people at Mach speeds with your invulnerable Class 100 fists tends to work well.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:30 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Eh don't worry about it. It's not like I owe a bunch of money to the mob and the only way to avoid getting shot is to make a ridiculous bet on whether or not Superman ever kicked a villain in comic books with my friend Monty. Besides, Monty's probably wrong anyhow, so I'll get the five grand any day now and I won't lose any more fingers.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:32 AM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ion
No I haven't. I guess the flying at people at Mach speeds with your invulnerable Class 100 fists tends to work well.

Oh it works marvels. But I bet if he did a freakin' Liu Kang bicycle kick on Doomsday he never would have gotten killed.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:34 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Does Cyborg Supes count?

(please log in to view the image)

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:47 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nigel45
The Amazing

Yeah I guess that's cool. There really are no rules as to what counts, so you could just draw a picture of supes kickin' a dude and it would be fine.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 04:51 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by nigel45
Oh it works marvels. But I bet if he did a freakin' Liu Kang bicycle kick on Doomsday he never would have gotten killed.

laughing Funny image.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 05:32 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

I think he's kinda pushed himself clear/sent an opponent stumbling back with his legs, but a straight up kick? Eh, there's probably at least one example out there, but I haven't seen it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 10:34 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zarathustra

Originally posted by nigel45

Bingo! He did kick Doomsday in The Death of Superman. He did so at least three times: twice by effectively flying down at him feet first, and once near the end he does a straight kick, breaking off the pointy bone on Doomsday's left knee.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 01:35 AM
Zarathustra is currently offline Click here to Send Zarathustra a Private Message Find more posts by Zarathustra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

You can't count a drop kick as two kicks!

I'm not even sure landing on someone feet first counts as one kick!

Doop Lives...

Old Post Oct 26th, 2005 04:34 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote