KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Justice League of America #4 (Spoiler)

Justice League of America #4 (Spoiler)
Started by: Deathstroke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathstroke
Slayer

Justice League of America #4 (Spoiler)

Well, I knew Ivo was building armor for someone but I didn't know that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Solomon Grundy was going to wear it. I really like this book. Really.

Last edited by Deathstroke on Dec 13th, 2006 at 11:24 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:15 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Yeah that suprized me, definetly didn't think it was him as the mastermind.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:26 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Same here. I'm curious as to why he isn't his usual self. Oh, and I like the creepy looking Amazo too.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:32 PM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Well he has gone through several incarnations before, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Grundy has been intelligent on several occasions. I also liked the fact that Hal eluded he is looking at [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Roy as a possible successor

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:40 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Huh. I knew that he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was differnt every time he came back, but I didn't know he was ever really intelligent. Do you know the last comic he was in before this one?

Also, what has [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Geo-Force been in?

Last edited by Deathstroke on Dec 13th, 2006 at 11:54 PM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2006 11:51 PM
Devil Lance
DL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Huh. I knew that he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: was differnt every time he came back, but I didn't know he was ever really intelligent. Do you know the last comic he was in before this one?

Also, what has [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Geo-Force been in?

To answer your second question Batman and the Outsiders

and then another Outsiders series smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:06 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Thanks, DL.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 12:31 AM
HaSon

Grundy appears to have been reborn as his original self, Cyrus Gold. The look certainly fits if you remember his appearance in the 90's Starman comic.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2006 01:41 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote