KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

The Juggernaut...show some respect! (Redux)

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:41 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

This is a revamp of the Juggernaut respect thread. I will break it down into 4 segments, Strength, Battle feats, Durability and Unique/Special abilities. Before I begin I want to thanks a few people. Thanks to newjak86 for the original Juggernaut respect thread. Ptr_Grifin for helping me out with some scans and Cain Marko for his awesome Juggernaut fan site.

Also, this is my first attempt at a respect thread so forgive any mistakes.

Now, on with the show.

Juggernauts bio: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Neptune/7060/bio.html

Thanks to Scythe

Last edited by Knowsbleed33 on Aug 30th, 2009 at 06:47 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:44 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Strength

Only using a fraction of his power and from a considerable distance, Juggernaut nearly collapses the X-Mansion with his footsteps:

Juggernaut tears through a steel door that is 50 times the tensil strength of battleship steel as though it were toilet paper:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Slamming his fists into the ground, Juggernaut causes an earthquake that ripples across an entire valley:

Juggernaut nearly causes Cassidy keep and the rock it's built on to collapse with one punch:

Juggernaut easily tears the entire corner off a building just to get his hands on Spiderman:

Despite having his power cut to less than half, Juggernaut is still strong enough to fight off Colossus while bear hugging an amped Rogue:

*continued in the next post.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:07 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Juggernaut sends Captain Britain flying backward for over a mile while also carving a huge gouge in the Earth with one punch:

Sends Thor flying through the air and through the wall of a grocery store with a casual pimp hand:

Easily breaks out of a solid streel encasing:

Knocks over a skyscraper (WTC tower?) with a single ram of his shoulder:

Collapses a building with a single punch:

*continued in next post.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:15 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Despite having his power reduced to nearly nothing, the Juggernaut is still strong enough to throw a truck through a building and tear the corner off a building and brandish it as a weapon:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

At one point the Juggernaut was possessed by the evil aspect of the Trion, who represent the totality of their dimension. The evil aspect began to tap deeper into Cyttoraks power to the point where Juggernaut was able to punch through the fabric of space and time with his bare hands:

During the 8th Day saga, Juggernaut and the exemplar Stonecutters punches were causing earthquakes and the landscape around them to collapse:

Juggernaut drops the Stranger with one punch:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:26 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:34 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:42 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:44 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...fights continued.

While this fight didn't make Juggernaut look particularly good, I don't feel it made him look that bad either. Besides, it's a personal fav.

Juggernaut vs. the Hulk pt. 3:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:48 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...more fights.

Juggernaut vs. the Hulk pt. 4:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

I've debated (on here and other boards) many times about the context of this fight. Many believe that Juggernaut was using his unstoppability enchantment and the Hulk slowed him to a crawl (some believe he stopped him). I've always believed that it was purely a test of strength and I was proven correct. Thanks to my friend who goes by Cain Marko on his fan site, The writer of the WWH/ X-Men books Christos Gage confirms that it was indeed a test of strength and the Juggernaut matched (and even surpassed) the strongest Hulk to date.

http://forums.comicbookresources.co...mp;postcount=36

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:56 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...more fights.

This is from Marvel 1985. The canonicity of this arc is suspect as is whether or not these are 616 Juggernaut and Hulk.

Juggernaut vs. the Hulk pt. 5:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:00 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...more fights.

This is really the comic that really solidified the Juggernaut as my favorite villain. In this story the Juggernaut (in civies) pwns Colossus something fierce, completely wrecks the bar they're in and at the end pays for the damage and walks off like nothing happened. So cool!

Juggernaut vs. Colossus:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:05 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:07 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:11 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:14 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:17 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:21 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Durability/Healing

Beast confirms that Juggernaut is still virtually invulnerable w/o his FF:

Harmlessly absorbs a million volts of electricity:

After having a gas truck driven into him and exploding, not only is the Juggernaut completely unmoved, he's also completely unharmed:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Dazzler fires a blast at Juggernaut that was strong enough to punch a hole through a mountain, the Juggernaut is unfazed:

Dazzler confirms the blasts power:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:43 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...durability continued.

Rogue hits the Juggernaut so hard, all the windows in the area shatter. The Juggernaut is unfazed:

Firestar heats Juggernauts armor until it's white hot. Juggernaut doesn't even notice:

Thor fires a powerful lightning attack at the Juggernaut. It only tickles him:

Thor fires his most powerful attack at the Juggernaut. It only gives him vertigo:

Despite apparently having his invulnerability removed (erm), Thor still can't put the Juggernaut down and he is only barely dazed:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 08:54 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

...more durability.

Twice Cannonball flew high speed at the Juggernaut, Cannonball merely bounces off the Juggernauts chest and the Juggernaut is unfazed:

I only have the scans of the one instances. When I get the others I will post them.

Shatterstar stabs out one of the Juggernauts eyes. He regrows a new one 1 panel later:

Shatterstar slices Juggernauts face up with his sword. He heals instantly:

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 09:04 AM