KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Icon [Milestone] - Respect Thread

Icon [Milestone] - Respect Thread
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Icon [Milestone] - Respect Thread

(please log in to view the image)

Respect one of the most unique characters in comics - a rich, black conservative superhero!

Origin:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Cliff notes:
- crashed on Earth 154 years ago
- when his ship crashed, his DNA was reconfigured to human, but maximized to the point that physical, mental and psionic abilities are in the 90th percentile or above in the Universe
- is immortal

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 06:50 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Strongest man on his Earth:

Fights the strongest man from DC -- Superman himself:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

- despite admittedly being physically inferior [which, well, everybody is], Icon displays strategic acumen and makes the fight a stalemate
- almost KOs Superman in their first clash
- his energy blast momentarily staggers Superman

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 07:16 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

- hits Superman out of the Watchtower as a ruse making the latter point out "That's about as hard as I've ever been hit"
- damages his hand with the punch, but his accelerated healing factor already fixed it

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
- has fought Starbreaker [a guy who casually solos the JLA and eats suns] off panel for an extended period of time, and continues to do so even as he gets exhausted

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 07:49 PM
Philosophía

Now, let's move on to showings within his own Universe.

One thing to understand is that there's a lot of characters who are pastiche of ones from other companies.

Let's start with...

Icon vs Buck "Luke Cage" Wild:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 11:03 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 11:13 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 11:25 PM
Philosophía

Icon vs Holocaust [for reference of the latter's capabilities, I've uploaded some scans here: https://imgur.com/a/bLr3nvS]

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Since we're here, here is Icon using super-speed to shield the mayor from the same character's explosion while on the other side of the room:

Getting in front of flying bullets:

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 11:35 PM
Philosophía

Reacts to a deflected bullet/explosion:

Flies alongside Superman searching a dimension for hours:

Has enhanced sensory aparatus:

---

His eyes can see electromagnetic resonance, which even Static cannot see:

Takes care of people's diets:

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2020 11:57 PM
Philosophía

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 12:21 AM
Philosophía

(2)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

His energy projection one-shots the Shadow Thief created shadow of himself:

Easily capable of shifting his projection to generate positrons [anti-matter electrons]:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Can project energy attacks with pin-point accuracy:

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 12:23 AM
Philosophía

As well as projecting energy blasts omni-directionally which overpowers a horde of opponents that were giving him and Rocket trouble physically:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Tech - Info-Tool and the Maker

What are they?
code:
Info tool is a database that contains everything anyone in the Cooperative [all of the most advanced species in the Universe together] knows (i.e. almost all of the knowledge of the Universe) The Maker can construct anything by molecule by molecule from the data kept on file by the info tool and it has unlimited energy

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

A constrution Maker vehicle easily restores an entire planet. It can even reconstitute beings back to life:

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 12:46 AM
Philosophía

The info-tool offers direct knowledge of any query and instant teleportation anywhere in the Universe:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

The capabilities are so insane, that The Maker creates an entire fleet that rebuilds itself, for all eternity, in order for the Yoongar interstellar fleet to have something to fight:

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 12:47 AM
Philosophía

Well, all of those capabilities above? Icon has brought on Earth [in his invisible, indetectable ship], and has direct contact with it at all times through info-tool. It's such a powerful tool that he won't use it to directly help Earth with it, and just instantly builds himself whatever he wants and teleport himself/others at will.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And I'm done smile Enjoy.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2020 12:47 AM
Philosophía

Makes a fire tornado using breath/eye-beams combo:

Old Post Sep 29th, 2021 01:15 PM