KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer

Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer
Started by: obiwan609

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
obiwan609

Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer

does anyone have any info on when the first indy trailer will be out and when it comes out....please post a link

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 04:11 AM
obiwan609 is currently offline Click here to Send obiwan609 a Private Message Find more posts by obiwan609 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Re: Release of Kingdom of the crystal skull trailer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by obiwan609
does anyone have any info on when the first indy trailer will be out and when it comes out....please post a link

Go to "theraider.net" for your information. From what I've read the trailer is coming out on the 16th, when Beowulf hits theatres.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 08:53 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sithsaber408
Intelligently Designed

^Correct.

www.impactchurch.info

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:47 PM
sithsaber408 is currently offline Click here to Send sithsaber408 a Private Message Find more posts by sithsaber408 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Was checking the web all day yesterday. Guess it's gonna be a Thanksgiving release now.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2007 06:09 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Sadly, that obviously turned out not to be true either. Lucas is *now* saying that a teaser will be out sometime before Christmas (but when, Georgie boy, WHEN? - I can't wait any longer stick out tongue !).

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 04:57 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

And now the rumour is that the teaser will be released in February eek! ! This can't be true ... surely confused ? But then again, if they *are* going to release it before Christmas (as previously indicated) then they're gonna have to get a bloody move on!

Some have suggested that the trailer will premiere with the "national treasure" sequel out in the States this Friday (after all, both movies are of the same genre, and I think made by the same studio). Here's hoping smile .

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 06:25 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

The truth is that there is no trailer...we will never get one

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 08:26 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by steverules
The truth is that there is no trailer...we will never get one

Now that would be stupid of them..how do they plan to advertise their movie if they have no trailer?

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 12:56 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Ewoks laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 03:33 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Calm down, people - there *will* be a trailer. Even if I have to make it myself :P .

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 07:12 PM
Admiral Akbar

Oh well, in that case I won't be seeing the movie big grin

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 01:13 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Cheeky stick out tongue .

Old Post Dec 20th, 2007 01:18 AM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Here's a pretty good *fake* trailer (not mine stick out tongue ) to tide you guys over until the real one hits: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYPECXaVulg

For a fan trailer, it's not actually half-bad (although it was obviously made when the "City Of Gods" title was still doing the rounds). Check it out.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 03:38 PM
amity75

Feb 14th it seems. I've read various descriptions of its content but thankfully they seem to be B/S!

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 12:06 AM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Some seems pretty secure: russians, crystals skulls in south america, area 51... maybe even the ark.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 10:17 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Brace yourselves people ... it's official: it was today confirmed on indianajones.com that the teaser trailer *will* (finally!!!) premiere this Thursday, February 14th eek! ! Apparently, it will first be shown on "Good Morning America", and will also be available through indianajones.com and Yahoo! Movies that same day. In theatres, it is being attached to Paramount movie "The Spiderwick Chronicles" (as has long been suspected). Just three more days, people; just three ... more ... days ...

Check out the full story here: http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 07:29 PM
Admiral Akbar

Cool, indianajones.com is good, but hardly the best site to get info. Go to theraider.net thats where I go.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:04 PM
queeq
Chaos

THanks for the tip.

Anyway, I hope the trailer comes online on the 14th as well.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:06 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Cool, indianajones.com is good, but hardly the best site to get info.

Out of interest, why is indianajones.com not the best site to get info from? Surely it *is* the best site (in terms of being the most reputable), as it's the only one that reports official news huh ?

And queeq - this news has been *confirmed*; the 14th is the day smile .

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 10:33 PM
Admiral Akbar

I wasn't arguing that the main site wasn't reputable, but theraider.net has so much more than just the facts. You could probably find more pictures and spoilers on that site, as well as links to interviews with the cast members, and more. Heck, the info about the trailer was on theraider.net before it even made its way to the main site.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 12:47 AM