KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Saturday Night

Saturday Night
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Saturday Night

What the hell am I doing home on a Saturday night? I stayed in to watch my buddy skate.

He plays college hockey (division 1), which is a big thing. So he was on TV, and I sat home and rooted him on. But now, the game is over, and I'm pissed that I didn't go anywhere tonight.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:05 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

All I did was watched Mad TV.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:08 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

yuck, how can you sit home like this? I gotta go out and do something. I'm going crazy!

I'm sitting here, typing on the computer, watching the scene in Phantom where they are just about to fight Maul.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:10 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

That's gonna be a classic scene one day.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:11 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Well, it's boring the hell out of me right now.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:14 AM
LanceWindu

Then go outside and egg some houses or prank call people in the middle of the night.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:17 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Alright, I feel much better now. A couple of my buddies called me and we went to the bar and had a few drinks, and a few laughs. I'm satisfied now.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 07:52 AM
LanceWindu

Good for you.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 08:24 AM
yerssot

well, let's all be happy then

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 10:27 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Too broke to go out so we stayed in and watched Old HBO comedy and talked. laughing out loud Might sound boring but it was actually nice.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 03:58 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Might sound boring but it was actually nice

the talk or the HBO comedy

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:20 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

My mom called a baby sitter on Saturday night. She sent my siblings to bed at 9:30 and then we stayed up all night watching TV and reading. She fell asleep constantly. I tried to hook up my mom's TV, but she had it unhooked because my brother wanted to play N64. 12:00 is my bedtime when a baby-sitter is around, but I go to bed at 10:00 when it's my parents.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 06:52 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

yeah well i spent my saturday night at my grandparents with a three year old cousin using me as a bouncy castle. That was hardly the most thrillig use of my time!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 08:38 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

(please log in to view the image)

bounce, bounce, come on bounce!

still not THAT bad actually...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 08:41 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Sounds like everyone had a lousy weekend.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 08:51 PM
yerssot

and we all get together here to talk about it smile

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 09:00 PM
finti

I stayed up most of last night drinking beer and listening to music, all by myself and it was wonderful.

May I ask how old you are Rex?

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 09:01 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Good work, finti smile

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 09:05 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

lurked/posted

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 09:22 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

spoted

Old Post Feb 17th, 2002 09:24 PM