KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fire Vs. Ice....

Fire Vs. Ice....
Started by: Comicbook_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Comicbook_kid
Crom's champion

Fire Vs. Ice....

The Ultimate Battle between the forces of heat and the agents of ice.....

Team ICE :

1. Iceman
2. Storm
3. Captain Cold
4. Killer Frost
5. Mr. Freeze
6. Blizzard
7. Ice

Vs.

Team FIRE :

1. Human Torch
2. Pyro
3. Firestar
4. SunFire
5. Fire
6. Firestorm
7. Starfire

No prep, and bloodlust in ON........Who Prevails????

Conan, what is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and sigs by Beta Ray Howard.

Last edited by Comicbook_kid on Jun 3rd, 2006 at 04:14 AM

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:12 AM
Comicbook_kid is currently offline Click here to Send Comicbook_kid a Private Message Find more posts by Comicbook_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psyquis52
Magik Blackheart

Team Fire.

Whoah!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:13 AM
Psyquis52 is currently offline Click here to Send Psyquis52 a Private Message Find more posts by Psyquis52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

well I dont know who firestorm or firestar are...so they arnt in my equation stick out tongue

Iceman and Storm can make a ice storm with hurricanes and lighting. Captain Colds ray makes temps at absolute zero.

Id say Ice takes this

btw Starfire What the f**k? shes not actual fire...

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:27 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Blair Wind thinks Ice would take it? I'm SURPRISED!!! wink

Joking aside, I think that Ice would definitely be able to beat them out for the win.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:28 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
well I dont know who firestorm or firestar are...so they arnt in my equation stick out tongue

Iceman and Storm can make a ice storm with hurricanes and lighting. Captain Colds ray makes temps at absolute zero.

Id say Ice takes this

Fire Storm is pretty powerful actually, i give him his respect. But I still think Ice takes this one, with Storm on their team, they have more options then just Ice.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:31 AM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Id say Ice takes this

Firestorm: http://www.answers.com/topic/firestorm-comics
Starfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestar

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:38 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

ok so I DO know who firestorm is....I kinda thought it might be him...and Bats thats not starfires profile. Starfire is the teen titan alien chick. This is starfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfire_%28comics%29

Back on topic. With firestorm on the team Id have to reevaluate my decision. It all depends on which personalities he has btw, but is power by himself would be a great threat. If iceman or Captain Cold can make him go absolute zero right off the bat and that would mean his brain functions stop moving as well, then they win. If not it would go all the way down to iceman and him, and since iceman has no concioiusness Im not sure if firestorm would be able to take his matter and somehow change it (if iceman is in one body and gets matter manipulated then hes screwed, but if he plays it smart he should be everywhere at once.) Flash freeze to the head and Ice wins.....

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:43 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

ok so I DO know who firestorm is....I kinda thought it might be him...and Bats thats not starfires profile. Starfire is the teen titan alien chick. This is starfire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfire_%28comics%29

Back on topic. With firestorm on the team Id have to reevaluate my decision. It all depends on which personalities he has btw, but is power by himself would be a great threat. If iceman or Captain Cold can make him go absolute zero right off the bat and that would mean his brain functions stop moving as well, then they win. If not it would go all the way down to iceman and him, and since iceman has no concioiusness Im not sure if firestorm would be able to take his matter and somehow change it (if iceman is in one body and gets matter manipulated then hes screwed, but if he plays it smart he should be everywhere at once.) Flash freeze to the head and Ice wins.....

I MENT FIRESTAR DAMNIT!!!! mad stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:46 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Captain Cold's ice gun would get molecularly changed into a giant turd by Firestorm. big grin

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:48 AM
Darth Martin

Fire takes this they have a herald and firestorm and human torch.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 02:27 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Fire takes this they have a herald and firestorm and human torch.

They don't have Firelord on their team. What the f**k? I suppose that was the herald you were referring to anyway...

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 04:48 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

...Wait...WTF? You put FIRESTORM on this team? You might as well have made it Superman vs. Stephen Hawking.

If not for him, I'd say Iceman takes out Team Fire all by his lonesome.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 05:05 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

being the pyromanic I am, i know and can proove that team fire would win.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:03 PM
Lethal_Rise is currently offline Click here to Send Lethal_Rise a Private Message Find more posts by Lethal_Rise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

this is ludicrous. ice fools get melted. too much power on the fire team.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 06:18 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by batdude123
They don't have Firelord on their team. What the f**k? I suppose that was the herald you were referring to anyway...

Oh my bad, mustve read it long.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:10 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Haha, if team Fire gets firelord..then...Ice must have the Surfer. I mean...he kinda looks...icey...?

Heh, at that point it would just be a hilariously one sided fight.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:19 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Firestorm transmutates the enemy team into chocolate.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 07:37 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Madvillain

Firelord can take most, if not all of the Ice team on his own you know?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 08:10 PM
Madvillain is currently offline Click here to Send Madvillain a Private Message Find more posts by Madvillain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Iceman could definitely take out Firelord.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 09:23 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lethal_Rise
Intellectual Terrorist

there are 2 firestorms people. which one?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2006 10:35 PM
Lethal_Rise is currently offline Click here to Send Lethal_Rise a Private Message Find more posts by Lethal_Rise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote