KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Announcement

Announcement
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Announcement

The official statement of closure:

The Comic Book Vs. Forum will be permanently closed this week. We apologize to those who frequent the forum who have worked within KMC's rules in order to create a vibrant community. We hope you will continue to visit KMC, both for comic book discussions as well as others that our forums offer. The decision to close the forum was decided upon by the forum's leaders, and cannot be overturned. Any subsequent discussion should be dealt with in private. Thank you.

Unofficial:
We don't have a set date because it's basically whenever Raz can edit the code to remove the forum. Raz himself may come on at some point to announce the closure, but I felt it was best to give everyone as much notice as possible. I'll also be re-opening the 'state of the forum' thread, but would ask that all discussion be kept respectful. KMC's general rules, as well as those of the vs. forum, are still in affect.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 07:33 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Seriously, what the ****? no expression

I can honestly say it's the people who post here that caused this. People have had every ****ing chance to not be little punk asses with their crying and b*tching. "Bada, so and so said Hulk would lose." "Bada, so and so posted a smiley at me." "Bada, can you warn/ban so and so?" "Bada, so and so said I was idiotic." "Bada, tell them Superman wins."

You all made this happen. Good riddance. No more of little babies and their fragile egos.....

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 08:36 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It was only a matter of time, to be honest. Debate forums are ticking time bombs, rife with bashing and hatred.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 12:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Indeed it was.

Anyway, enjoy the last day of the Comic Book Vs. Not sure exactly when it's going to shut down - probably by evening Eastern time - but you still have a few hours left to wrap things up.

Sorry guys, but that's how it's going to be.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 07:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote