KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black bolt vs juggernaught

Black bolt vs juggernaught
Started by: rotiart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Black bolt vs juggernaught

Blackigar screams at juggernaught from the same distant he was to wwh.
Juggernaught is just standing there. Does he even feel it.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:37 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

does he get hurt? no. feel it, i cant remember exactly how his invulnerability works, so im not sure.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:40 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Supersonics are Juggernaut's main weakness.

Black Bolt has a HYPERsonic 'voice' no expression

Add to that his molecular manip and flight abilities.

Juggernaut ain't touching him if he's 100ft above the ground.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:46 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Supersonics are Juggernaut's main weakness.

Black Bolt has a HYPERsonic 'voice' no expression

Add to that his molecular manip and flight abilities.

Juggernaut ain't touching him if he's 100ft above the ground.

No telepathy is his main weakness.

If the helmet is on and covering his ears then I suppose it wouldn't even bother him. Everything else you said is irrelevant to this thread.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:48 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No telepathy is his main weakness.

If the helmet is on and covering his ears then I suppose it wouldn't even bother him. Everything else you said is irrelevant to this thread.

I fail to see how Juggernaut could tag ANY opponent who can fly.

Unless Juggernaut somehow got the power of flight recently that I haven't heard off.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:51 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Black bolt's voice is supposed to be like a cascade of electrons or something, not a sonic attack. The reason he can't talk is because the part of his brain that controls his powers is connected to the part that controls his speech.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:52 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Maybe slightly dizzy. BB better run.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:52 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

but wouldnt juggernaut be overconfident and not cover his ears?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 08:54 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I fail to see how Juggernaut could tag ANY opponent who can fly.

Unless Juggernaut somehow got the power of flight recently that I haven't heard off.

Well he did absorb Storm's lightning and redirect it back at her but that's not the point. It's irrelevant because the question is whether or not he feels the scream, not who wins in a fight.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 09:11 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
but wouldnt juggernaut be overconfident and not cover his ears?

So he's going to take off his helmet?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 09:12 PM
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

his helmet has build in earplugs? o O

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 10:01 PM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

It will have absolutely no affect on him.

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2010 10:03 PM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The closest time he was affected by a sonic attack was when Nimrod used an attack that specifically targeted his brain/inner ear. BB's voice won't do anything.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 01:21 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Affects him yes, just not that much. Juggs isn't the powerhouse he once was in today's times.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 01:28 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by quanchi112
Affects him yes, just not that much. Juggs isn't the powerhouse he once was in today's times.

And right now, he's just as powerful as his classic days, he just doesn't have as many obscure powers.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 01:37 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KingD19
And right now, he's just as powerful as his classic days, he just doesn't have as many obscure powers.
I disagree. In his classic days I don't think a version of the hulk stops him dead in his tracks and bully him around.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 01:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by quanchi112
I disagree. In his classic days I don't think a version of the hulk stops him dead in his tracks and bully him around.

In his classic days, there wasn't a Hulk that strong. And the only 2 Hulks that did anything were War Hulk(Amped by Celestial Tech), and WWH(Amped by the warp core explosion, and amped to a rage level previously unreachable, since Hulk/Banner weren't working together)

And on top of that, Juggs was winning their lock up, and WWH had to BFR him, and leave before he came back, cuz that was a fight he knew he didn't want.

He even has a convo with Cyttorak who tells him he'll get his full power back if he just accepts who he is, and stops trying to be a goodie two shoes.

Last edited by KingD19 on Apr 3rd, 2010 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:30 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
his helmet has build in earplugs? o O

They cover his ears, why else do you think Nimrod knocked his helmet off first?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:33 AM
KingD19

Originally posted by KingD19
In his classic days, there wasn't a Hulk that strong. And the only 2 Hulks that did anything were War Hulk(Amped by Celestial Tech), and WWH(Amped by the warp core explosion, and amped to a rage level previously unreachable, since Hulk/Banner weren't working together)

And on top of that, Juggs was winning their lock up, and WWH had to BFR him, and leave before he came back, cuz that was a fight he knew he didn't want.

He even has a convo with Cyttorak who tells him he'll get his full power back if he just accepts who he is, and stops trying to be a goodie two shoes.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:35 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
They cover his ears, why else do you think Nimrod knocked his helmet off first?
Wasn't he wearing a skullcap then?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:36 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote