KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Waka Flocka Flame

Waka Flocka Flame
Started by: dev10n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dev10n
Restricted

Account Restricted

Waka Flocka Flame

HE CANT RAP BUT HE CAN GET YOU CRUNK SO WHAT DO YALL THINK OF HIM I KNOW MOST PEOPLE HATE OR DISLIKE HIM I DONT HATE HIM I JUST HATE HIS DISREGARD FOR RAP BUT HIS ENERGY MAKES YOU FEEL INVINCIBLE LEADING TO MOST PEOPLE GETTING HURT BUT HEY THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER sorry for all caps

Last edited by dev10n on Jun 13th, 2010 at 02:55 AM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 02:50 AM
dev10n is currently offline Click here to Send dev10n a Private Message Find more posts by dev10n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

I think he should quit for the sake of music... /thread

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 02:59 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

He's got one or two songs that are cool if your in a certain mood. He can't rap though. But he's never said he could, which I respect. He says at the beginning of his tape that if you expect Nas caliber music to throw his shit out the window.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:16 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Martin
But he's never said he could, which I respect. He says at the beginning of his tape that if you expect Nas caliber music to throw his shit out the window.

That is the only thing I like about him, he told the truth about his non-existing lyrical skills. You can't imagine how many people I know though that actually does think he can rap.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:21 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Well, my school in general loves the guy. Even the white kids. Most kids now know nothing of quality and go with the flow of whatever's popular within their peers.

For instance, they'd take Drake>J. Cole because they don't know who the latter is.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:43 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

I would rank Drake higher than J-cole too its not because hes more well known its the quality of their music.

Waka Flaka is what hes supposed to be nothing more nothing less(unless he puts out another garbage song).

Old Post Sep 8th, 2010 10:00 PM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Drake as an MC is not superior to J. Cole. This isn't really debateable. erm

Drake is nice but Cole is a monster lyrically.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2010 02:37 AM