KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Team Ninja Vs Team Batman

Team Ninja Vs Team Batman
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Team Ninja Vs Team Batman

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Standard gear or h2h

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:34 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who the phuck is ninjak? Dude looks very awful

I think team 2 wins

I have returned

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 09:40 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Leaning towards team one, tbh; SS and Snake Eyes have some crazy ass feats.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 10:39 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
Leaning towards team one, tbh; SS and Snake Eyes have some crazy ass feats.

cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:41 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah. Snake and Shadow have borderline mystic ninja abilities especialy in the old marvel comics.

And Ninjak is from the old Valiant comics run in the 90's,

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ColossusGrundy
Zatanna's body pillow

Team 2 in a stomp. Deathstroke and Batman have a brooding contest afterward

Top hat not required.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 01:55 AM
ColossusGrundy is currently offline Click here to Send ColossusGrundy a Private Message Find more posts by ColossusGrundy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Team one stomp, storm shadow can stalemate Slade and Snake-eyes beats Matt and Bruce

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:01 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Team one stomp, storm shadow can stalemate Slade and Snake-eyes beats Matt and Bruce

Agreed.

Though I'll take Storm Shadow over Slade for a decent majority.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:04 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Gi Joe has poor speed feats but SS can dent armor with his kicks and deflect bullets

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 02:06 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ninjak solos.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 11:22 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by the ninjak
Ninjak solos.

What are the things he can do? I'm really interested in the new series.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 07:11 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

He is the smartest man on the planet named Colin King. He is a shinobi who can process data in front of him and find the best suitable solution. He can foresee scenarios and prep for them then act upon them.

He can use any object/weapon in front of him and master it. He has also furthered this process into languages and computer hacking. He can learn a language quickly and see data code and find creative ways bypass any system. This intelligence also ventures into psychology, he can study his opponents and know what they do before they do it so he's always one step ahead of them.

He has mastered many MA styles but chose Ninjitsu as his major focus.

He uses typical standard ninja/mercenary equipment. But also has special golden shurikens that can be used for various purposes.

There was a second Ninjak. A Kid Ninjak who absorbed the abilities of a videogame hero and had to hunt down the bosses. But most ignore the series.

The new gen Ninjak should be exciting. He should be taking on XO Manowar. His feats are obviously unknown but the universe has been top quality lately. Understandably I'm pretty excited. I guess we have to wait for a month to see what he can do now.

Last edited by the ninjak on Jul 25th, 2012 at 06:56 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 06:46 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I read Bloodshot and it was great. Ninjak seems cool, too. Does he have enhanced stats?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 07:46 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Golgo13
I read Bloodshot and it was great. Ninjak seems cool, too. Does he have enhanced stats?

No he doesn't. He is human all the way though his movement signifies otherwise. He is peak human. Though I don't know about the new incarnation.

His advantage lies all in his intelligence. His ability to process information and problem solving on the fly.

If he has knowledge on his opponents they are in trouble, especially with the Joes as frontmen.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 07:56 PM