KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » 2 questions

2 questions
Started by: Tptmanno1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

2 questions

I need some help
A) What do you think the best/most difinitive RAM Album is? I wanna buy one but I don't know what one to buy.

B) What is the name of Guns & Roses second album, you know, the double one? I wanna buy that one too.
Thanks

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:16 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

if ur referring to RATM (rage against the machine) then get The Fight For Los Angeles. i liked that album. but i haven't heard ALL their albums. their other albums should be just as good or even better.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:25 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

yea, I thought i hit T, oh well.

I was thinking about getting Fight for LA but wanted to hear other opinions. Thanks

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:33 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

I'd say that their s/t debut is their most complete album. It has raw fury from start to finish. You really can't go wrong with the Battle (not fight) of Los Angeles, Evil Empire or their self-titled albums. Renegades is pretty good, but it isn't necessarily representative of their overall work.

The live albums are good if you liked their other stuff; it's basically the same stuff, only live, so make sure that you actually like RATM before buying them.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:41 AM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Cool, thanks

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 01:42 AM
Eat My Ass

quote:
Originally posted by HockeyHorror
if ur referring to RATM (rage against the machine) then get The Fight For Los Angeles. i liked that album. but i haven't heard ALL their albums. their other albums should be just as good or even better.

wel to tpmanno i agree with hockey that battle of los angeles is great..and id'; consider their second best...in my opinion their first album (self-titled with "wake up" on it) is the best.....get that one before you get battle of los angeles

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2004 04:54 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amanda 417
Tech N9ne lover

i can't help you on that but i want to get my signature out there.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 03:45 AM
Amanda 417 is currently offline Click here to Send Amanda 417 a Private Message Find more posts by Amanda 417 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

Evil Empire. Its by far my favorite Rage album. Battle Of Los Angeles is overrated IMO, second best is s/t.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:02 AM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

yesEvil Empire

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Jul 24th, 2004 04:29 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

They're all excellent in their own way.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 12:11 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote